Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 9 > Not Quite As It Should Be

Powers to be discovered

by beatrix4Lyf 1 review

When Kuja came to alaxander 17 years ago more happened then what met the eye.... Some one unexpected seeks out the truth which involves Kuja and Beatrix BeatrixXkuja pairing!!!!

Category: Final Fantasy 9 - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Adelbert Steiner, Beatrix, Garnet Til Alexandros, Kuja, Zidane Tribal, Other - Published: 2006-07-17 - Updated: 2006-07-17 - 649 words

0Unrated
AN: Hi peepz this is the newest chapter to the storie please if you read review it plz!!!!!!! I need bad comments tro improve as well!!!!! Any ways in this chapter another new character is going to be introduced.

Claims/Disclaims: I own shannon and the other character in this chapte
I dont own final fantasy or any o its characters can you think of a better way to put it?

Chapter 3
Powers to Be Discovered

Shannon stood there, her mother had just introduced her to her father she liked him, She was sure she had heard of him before though. "Ummm so your my dad huh?"
Hah ho was he kidding he didn't know what to do I mean come on who could see kuja settling down as a parent??? he ran a hand through hes lilac hair and sighed . " Yeah I guess so." Shannon ran up to her father and hugged him. Beatrix did all she could but smirked. Kuja kind of just well he was scared! Then he found him self wrapping his arms around his daugter and embracing her.
Beatrix started to walk off. "Hey where are you going?" Beatrix stopped and tured around. "Listen I know it sounds stupid but I have a job believe it or not." She waved bye to Shannon and headed off towards the queens chambers. Kuja looked down to his daughter "So.. what do you wanna do today?" Shannon shrugged her shoulders. "Train" Kuja laughed " He you're to much like your mother for your own good you know that. Woth that they walked off towards the training grounds.

An hour later...

Kuja collapsed on the floor panting with deep gashes and bruises all over his body. His usually neat hair was in a mess and his clothes had great holes and rips on them.Shannon was stood at the other end her sword was drawn and held in front of her. Yes she was panting but had no signs of injuries about her. Kuja couldn't even come close to touching her. Jesus she was deffinately like here mother. Beatrix had seen what had happened but then again nearly everyone in the castle had just seen that. "Hey Beatrix?" Steiner had now come to stand next to her .
"hmmm?"Steiner could not take his eyes off the girl it was just plain scary she could do that to Kuja and he couldn't even lay a finger on her. " Is she in some way related to you?" Beatrix turned to face Steiner. "Yeah shes my daughter." A look of... well shock was the only way to put it appeared on his face. He kinda just fell backwards. Beatrix couldn't stop laughing after that until he awoke from fainting. It was one of the funniest things she had ever seen. Shannon walked up to her mother. " Hey mum !?" Steiner fainted again (haha).Beatrix looked at her daughter. " Can I try fighting you I got told from god know's how many people that you were the stringest in all the kingdom. Beatrix smirked and started walkin toward the training area.

Zidane and Garnet were stood out on the balcony watching this. "Oh god this is going to be interesting.." Garnet muttered. "Hey I know I wonder if quina can fix us some popcorn?" Garnet frowned at her husband and went back to watching the match between Beatrix and Shannon which was just about to begin.

AN: hey thanks for the review on my other fic lisa! ha I forgot I even wrote this thing! eh if you want me to carry on then ehat the heck i'll carry on! Any way come on people I saw the stats WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO WRITE A REVIEW??? 2minues max???? I promise that if you review I shall give you some killer awsome fight scenes in the next chapter!!!
your faithful author beatrix4lyf/x
Sign up to rate and review this story