Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss Goodnight

Heavy Hearted

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Frank feels the after affects of his actions

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 770 words

0Unrated
I slipped out of the window and took the two story drop lightly, my knees banging. They buckled a little under my weight, my head swimming. "My King?" Mari was at my side in a second.

"I'm fine, Mari. Just keep close watch for me." I patted her shoulder softly. She nodded and went back up to the roof of the condo.

My heart beat slowly. Slower now with Ari's bllod in my system. I needed to fix that.

I needed to feed. Walking toward the shopping district, I passed a closing McDonalds.

A....larger woman shuffled out of the dark store. My nose wrinkled.

Now, I don't usually eat fast food, but this was a special situation. Making my way silently toward her, she paused, fishing her car keys out of her bag.

Easy target. I smiled to myself and grabbed her from behind. Before she could scream, I covered her mouth. "Just relax." I cooed into her ear.

Her body slowly relaxed against mine. I turned her around to face me. She had a beautiful face and I instantly felt bad for judging her by her size.

I leaned forward, biting into her neck. She shivered but remained silent. I drank quickly and gently, trying to not hurt her.

Once my head was clear, I set her against her car and snapped my fingers. She blinked and looked up at me. "Are you okay? You were wobbling a little and just fell over." I put a worried gleam into my eyes.

"I'm fine. It was probably just my knees. I had a surgery and it still kinda hurts." I offered her my hand. She took it.

I helped her up. She didn't feel as heavy as she looked. I grabbed her purse from the ground and handed it to her. She smiled at me and grabbed her keys. She climbed into her car and left.

With a small sigh, I started walking again. I felt so much better already. My heart pumped easier. My head was back to normal.

I decided to head to the court now. My kingdom. Considering I'd just declared war, I should probably stay there as long as I could.

Heading through the town to the edge of the woods, I went on in. My hair stood on end as I closed my eyes. One mile in, twenty feet to the right.

I started toward the invisible wall that separated my kingdom from the trees around it. Passing through it, a chilling breeze burst through me, blowing my hair back.

And I was home. My other home. The large, hotel like building towered in front of me, the sky dark against it.

I smiled and walked toward the front doors. They parted as I reached them. "Welcome back, my King." Two of my court breathed.

People sat around in arm chairs, lounging, sipping at glasses of wine and eating high grade finger foods. Nobody seemed to know about the impending war.

I sighed and opened my mouth. "I want you to gather everyone and meet in the ballroom for an important announcement." Everyone scattered and ran about. I looked back at the doormen. "That includes you two as well."

In minutes, I made my way to the front of the full room. The Red guard sat in the front, their matching red stones glowing in my presence.

"Everyone, a very important annoumncement." I jumped onto the stage. "The war is impending again. I have killed Ari the Hearl princess. Her mother the Hearl queen has recieved her ashes as a declaration of my war crime." Everyone cheered.

"My King, may I speak?" My War Lord stood and bowed to me. I inclinded my head.

"Our King has made an amazing decision! The Hearl queen's army is weak! We shall win the war for our honored king!" He fell to his knee and kissed my hand. I smiled.

"So the war is on." I stated happily. Cheering echoed through the ballroom as I left through the back. A tingle of joy slipped down my spine.

I bit my lip against a cry of excitement. "I get to fight again." I wbipsered to myself.

Gerard will have to ba a part of my war. The excitement died as I realized that.

I sighed and made my way to the pent house. My huge, beautiful room stretched out behind the door. I sat on the bed and fell back.

"Eventually, Gerard, this will be our bed." I smiled at the fact.










Lalalalalalalala. Home sick today and bored. So I wrote Xp

R+R

Hugs and Whistles,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story