Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

14. I Tried To Give You, But I'm Addicted.

by Cemetery-Girl 0 reviews

Gerard tells Frank all..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 677 words

1Moving
My eyes were locked upon the pure white bandage wrapped around Gerard's wrist, I watched as he slowly moved his arm down by his side. I looked up into to his eyes, I could see the guilt, the hurt, the pain.

"Gerard, I said what did you do to your wrist?" This time my voice sounded so much sterner this time. He quickly looked away, pulling his other hand from mine and stayed quiet, very quietly. The silence in the room was deadly, slowly I reached for his bandaged wrist pulling it up onto the edge of the bed, fondling the top of his hand so gently. He frowned, the slowly began to move his hand away. I pulled his hand further onto the hospital bed, running my fingers across the bandages, they felt so soft against my fingers. "Gerard, baby?! Please tell me what happened?"

"Well.." He said in barely a whisper, he slowly turned his head back towards me, his eyes still locked on the white tiled floor. He took a small but deep breath and opened his mouth slightly but he just couldn't get the words out.

"Baby it's okay, please just take your time.." I looked at him concerned, slowly I with-drawled my hand from his, moving it under the bed sheets. He looked up at me, his eyes meeting his.

Gerard took a small but deep breath and said "Well, it's my fault.." He glanced down at his wrist for a second then looked back up into my eyes. "I.." His voice broke again and he looked down, brushing his hands across the bandages.

"Gerard just forget I asked okay?" I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply. Tears slowly formed in his eyes.

"Frank, I.. I.. did it to myself.. I, I tried to kill myself because I thought it'd be better for you, If I..I was dead. I mean it is my fault you're in this, I mean you're not gay. I am forcing you to be this way, I know you don't love me you're just doing this to please me.." He blurted. His head dropped down as two streams of tears ran down his face. "I should.. I should go now.." He slowly stood up to his feet, avoiding all eye-contact with me.

I sat straight up, a pain shot through my body. I lied back again slowly.. "Gerard. No! I love you, with all my heart and I am gay, I decided that after we.. you know and no it wouldn't of been better for me if you'd of died, I love Gerard Way.. I am inlove with you.." I slowly reached for his hand, pulling him back down in his seat. I leaned up ever so slightly, softly puckering my lips for him. Carefully he pressed his lips to mine, our lips moving insync. The kiss was so gentle, more perfect than any of our previous kisses had ever been. I parted my lips ever so slightly, running my tongue across his bottom lip slowly. The flavour of mint, sugar-cubes and cigarettes filled my mouth, the taste I always craved, the taste that I was addicted to.

I was not only addicted to the taste of his lips, but I was addicted to him. I was hooked and this time, I didn't want to give him up. I will not give him up not ever, if my family want to dis-own then so be it. The only person I love and will ever love is Gerard. I slowly broke the kiss, looking up at him.

"Be with me Gerard.." I whispered, a smile stretched across my face. This time my smile wasn't fake, it was real.

He looked at me slightly shocked, then nodded fastly. "Yes of course, Frank.. I thought you'd never ask.." I slowly interlocked my fingers with his, being careful not to catch his bandages.

"Me and you, forever and always.." I whispered, looking up at him. I slowly pressed my lips to his once again, kissing his perfect pink lips. So carefully..
Sign up to rate and review this story