Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch.13

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 1071 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.
"Hey! Gay Way! Come here!" Aled shouted as soon as we walked out of the car. "What do you want now! To tell us how we're going to end up being straight? Or my favorite that we're faggots and that we need to pay?" I screamed at him, not in the mood for his shit. "Where did this self-confidence come from? We'll need to destroy that."The idiot Dunk told Aled. "True. We'll get them after school." Aled responded loud enough for us to hear. "Oh god, Gerard, they're gonna get you after school. Why did you say those things?!" Catherine wailed. "Because we've been dealing with them for basically most of our life and it gets annoying after a while." Pete explained. "Oh. So this is what it feels like to be in the misfits group? I was in the preppy so I never knew…" Catherine trailed off. "It's cool. Let's go get your time table, okay?" Ray asked. We all agreed and went into the front office just as the bell went off. "Catherine Way." Catherine said to the receptionist. "You must be our new student. Welcome to Belleville High School. Here's your timetable and if you get lost, just come here and we'll point you in the right direction. And just watch out for these four… they're trouble." The receptionist pointed at us. "Why, it's so nice to see you again, Lily. This is one and probably the only times you'll see us not having to see our lovely principal, Mr.Brownger." Bob greeted her. "Don't get yourself too flattered, Robert. My estimate is that we'll see you probably you see guys atleast Friday." Lily guessed. "Maybe tomorrow, but don't get your hopes up." Pete cut in. "We'll see. Now out, you'll be late for homeroom." She said. We walked out of the office to hear the late bell go off. "Whoops. Guess we'll be late." I stated the obvious. "No shit, Sherlock. And that was the weirdest speech I ever heard a person give. I mean, if I'm lost, how am I supposed to know where the front office is? And we're good little boys who usually don't do their homework, usually skip class, scare all the other kids for fun, get sent down to the principal's office-oh wait, never mind. I can see why now." Ray went on. "Hah, I bet we're the reason why she needs therapy after Halloween." On Halloween, we all dressed up as zombies (pretty good make-up if I do say so myself) and we hid in all the corners , trap-doors, and even in the ceiling scaring everyone. When we were up in the ceiling, the receptionist went up to see what was making the noises to find us eating "limbs" and "brains". She literally fainted which earned us detention for a month and two days suspension. "Ok. Catie, let's see the timetable." Bob ordered, snatching the timetable away from her. "Okay, you have homeroom with Gerard and Frank who is somewhere, maths with Ray, art with Gerard, history with Pete, Science with Mikey, and I wish you the best of luck with that, lunch with all of us, so the only classes you have alone is English and Social Studies, and the class that you pick, but that all depends if you pick literature, cooking, drama, and all that. And with that, MOVE OUT TROOPS!" Bob ended with a shout. We all split up and started our day.


Frank's P.O.V.
"YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH! IF YOU ONLY KEPT YOUR STUPID MOUTH SHUT, WE WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN A FAMILY!" My dad spat in my face. "Well, if you would stop drinking and molesting me we could have but you wouldn't so look where we are." I yelled back. "DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO ME. WHY CAN'T YOU NOT BE A PANSY?" he screamed even more, slapping me across the face with a awful ear-piercing noise, most likely to leave a mark. "GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE NO BETTER. IT WAS LIKE YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME PREGNANT WITH HOW MUCH YOU FUCKEN RAPED ME. I USED TO WONDER HOW IT'S LIKE WHEN YOUR SOBER. APPARENTLY, IT'S NOT DIFFERENT." "That's it. You will respect me. I will abuse you even more if I have too." He attempted to throw a vase at me, but thank god I ducked. Mom, how much longer are we here?" I asked. "Until he signs the papers, we're stuck here. Sorry." "Wish me luck." I mumbled. I can only imagine what poor Mikes is thinking. "Mikey? You okay? Sorry if you don't want to see this. Just tell me and I'll take you outside." Mikey looked up and replied "It's cool. I'm glad that you trusted me with this secret but I didn't think it would be this bad…" Speaking of things that are horrible, my drunk dad stumbled in and once more tried throwing a table at me. "NO SON MINE WILL TALK TO ME THAT WAY AND GET AWAY WITH IT." "If you could sign the divorce papers, then you won't have to see me ever again." I assured him. "NO. YOU NEED MANNERS. YOU'RE PROBABLY LEARNING YOUR HORRID WAYS FROM THIS PANSY RIGHT HERE. YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID TO MY SON?! YOU RUINED HIM!" My dad turned to Mikey. "I didn't try anything." Mikey nervously said to my dad. "HAH. LIES. IF HE NEVER MET YOU,HE WOULD THE STAR OF FOOTBALL. NOT THE STAR OF FAIRIES AND MAKE-UP. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?!" Now Mikey looked like he was about to cry. "Dad, knock it the hell off. You just traumatized him, and now he's about to cry. Congrats dad, you turned into a monster." "I AM NOT A MONSTER. STOP TALKING TO YOUR DAD LIKE THAT." He turned to me and shoved me to the ground. "WHO'S THE STRONG ONE NOW?" My own father screamed down to me. "I am. I've lived through this shit for all my life. You can't stand the thought of someone stronger than you. But guess what? I'll always be the stronger one." I stated calmly to him. Dad responded with kicking me everywhere. I waited for the darkness to consume me. The only thing I saw after that was Mikey trying to get the monster called my dad to stop.
Anyone Reading?
Sign up to rate and review this story