Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Milf Hunter

Mouko The Sexcat!

by qtjinla

Mouko shows Naruto why she's regarded as Konoha's Sex kitten.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 1193 words

?Blocked
Naruto: Milf Hunter 6
0

NarutoxMilf Harem(Milfs or Milf aged women or expecting/impregnated women.)

0

Story Start

0

Her outfit had dropped off her with a snap of her fingers. Shinobi and Kunoichi who partook in her particular missions, seduction missions had a few special justsus they used to get out of and in clothing in no time. Just like the classes that thought special techniques and seduction tactics.

''Let Mouko-chan take good care of you...'' She cooed as she unbutton his pants. She then pulled down his boxers as she took his erection in her hand. ''Get hard for me okay baby?'' Naruto nearly hissed as it felt like a surge of lightening went through his cock. It began to harden as blood gathered there. ''I hope I didn't hurt you. I'm a lightning type and well...let's just say Jutsu aren't only for combat.'' She then began to without warning lick along his shaft.

Letting his ball sack rest in her hand she began to lick and swirl her tongue along the erection, teasing him, like a cat with a cornered mouth. She then began to make exaggerated moans as she continued to lick his cock, slurping sounds and moans filling the kitchen. Moving her hands to her breasts she wrapped her pillows around the engorged length as she began to give him a tit job while sucking along the tip. The heat in her core intensified as she felt him place her hand on her head and eased her up and down the his long beefy length.

If there was one thing Mouko loved then it was sex. It wasn't that she was a nymphomaniac per say, but the thrill of it, the sensation of being thrust into by hard cock was something she craved nearly every day. The salty taste of semen also got her hot. Channeling some her chakra into her breasts and mouth she continued her ministrations as a gurgled cry came from Naruto's mouth. She expected as much, no matter how sexually active a young male was he could always use more experience. She continued sucking on him, drinking his cum as her nipple went hard. His erection slip out of her mouth with a wet plop as she sat on the table and spread her legs to reveal her glistening core.

''Mouko-chan was nice for you so you be nice for me...'' She said in a cute voice as Naruto complied. She hissed as she felt his tongue invade her maiden hood. She began kneading her breasts and moaning as she felt Naruto probe around in her. He was pretty good, he had a decent sized tongue, but when it came to experience and knowing her spots her husband won out. Shinobi and Kunoichi naturally had an advantage over civilians when it came to sex.

The women more fit would have perkier breasts into their later age and more attractive figures and the men would have more stamina and patience...well depending on their field or personality. She whimpered as she pinched one her nipples as Naruto slipped a finger inside of her along with his wriggling tongue. So used to her husband's tongue going from one of her hot spots to the next she stopped the blond, pulling his head up.

''Mouko-chan is so hot Naruto-kun! I want you to take me.''

Not one to disappoint the lady Naruto grabbed her hips and prepared to enter her when she told him to wait. She slipped off the table and turned around. ''Take me like this! Make me your bitch!'' She declared then squealed as she felt his dick forward into her pussy. ''Aah! Ooh! Yes that's it! Fuck me!'' She cried wantonly as elation filled her. The thick tooled filled her as her whole body quivered with delight. He felt her grip her hips as he pulled out and thrust back in. The sound of clapping filled the room as his hips spanked her behind.

''Mouk-chan! Fuck! So tight!'' He cried out as her walls clamped down around him. She wasn't as tight as Yoshino was, but it was an amazing sensation all the same. The musk of scent blanketed the air as they continued their sinful dance. He raised one of her legs in the air, about to his waist as he began thrusting even harder. Mouko's wanton cries got even louder as she encouraged him to faster and deeper. After fifteen minutes of hard core fucking Naruto couldn't last any longer. She tightened around him as a cry of pleasure left his lips as he came inside of her. His cum shooting into her pussy and eventually overflowing it.

The cum dripped onto the table and floor below. With a few more thrusts Naruto bottomed out and pulled out of the woman as he let her leg go. Before he could get a moment's rest he cried out as the woman pushed him to the floor. She began massaging his erection.

''Mouko-chan isn't done yet Naruto-kun,'' She cooed, continuing to talk in the third person. ''Mouko-chan isn't going to let you go until she's satisfied.'' Not waiting for him to reply the woman mounted him, his cock filling her once more.

Naruto groaned as she began to rock back and forth on his cock. Her eyes filled with lust and a predatory grin. It was like he was the fly trapped in the spider's web and he wasn't going to be let go until she drained him dry. Moving his hands to her breasts, he began kneading them, causing the woman on top of him to squeak. It was amazing how mother and daughter looked so much alike. Her breasts were a cup size larger then Ino's, Firm D-cups rather then the well formed Cs he glanced at every now and then. Ino was an attractive girl, but she didn't do much for him at the time. Also Mouko was much thicker then Ino. She wasn't slender like her daughter, probably a result of being part of a generation that didn't diet and having given birth.

Naruto once more began to feel himself reaching his limit. Naruto didn't know if it was the arousal of Milfs or their experience versus his experience, but despite his rumored god like stamina he found himself once more reaching his limit. The sensations of Mouko's walls were too much for him. She seemed to know when to clench and when to roll her hips to make his cock twitch.

" Come inside me, Naruto-kun…feel Mouko-chan with your juice...'' She cooed as Naruto closed his eyes and let out a breath of relief as he came once more. He was starting to get tired, but Mouko's next sentence let him knew they were just getting started.

''Let's take this upstairs Naruto-kun. Mouko-chan has a few tricks she wants to show you.''

Jinchuuriki or not, a woman in her sexual prime had him beat down flat. That was the end of it. He could only pray to Kami he would have the strength to make it home tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story