Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Milf Hunter

Mouko The Hellcat!

by qtjinla 0 reviews

Naruto meets Ino's mom.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 1114 words

2Hot
Naruto the Milf Hunter

0

NarutoxMilf Harem(Milfs or Milf aged women or expecting/impregnated women.)

0

Story Start

0

The Milf Hunter was going for a stroll around town. It was another ordinary day of people trying to act like he didn't exist, and for Naruto that meant the bastards would steer clear his way. What would have been a normal day of him ducking into some alleyway and henging into another person to buy goods at a reasonable price would turn out to be another interesting turn of events he could tell Yoshino.

He saw a woman, long blonde platinum hair, with a low cut purple top and black shinobi pants struggling with some bags. Naruto had to do a double take at first, but he recognize the woman as Ino's mom. Naruto had to fight back a wolf whistle, if Ino would quit with the diet, did some training, and pack on a few pounds she would be a knock out like her mother.

So Naruto decided to help out the top heavy woman. ''Hello Yamanka-san would you like some assistance?'' He asked in his most polite tone. The woman let her backs droop down a little to peer over them.

''Hhm I'm curious...do I know you?''

''I...I attend academy with Ino. I have the same class as her and I saw you pick her up one day so I assumed...'' He didn't finish the sentence, unsure what to put after it. To his surprise the woman smiled at him.

''You're that Naruto boy aren't you? It's a shame someone like you wasn't attending the academy when I was a kid. Now those would have been some years to remember. I'd appreciate the help.''

Naruto accepted two of the bags that the woman was carrying, which were surprisingly packed. ''I wish more kids were like you nowadays. Kids these days all about glory or crushes, or some unattainable dream. The peace has made the next generation soft. The academy isn't helping with those prissy flower arranging classes either.''

Naruto all the while just stood back and listened. This woman certainly liked to chat, Ino definitely took after her mother. ''...and that's how I spent my first night as a Chunin. But of course Hell cat Mouko is over looked with all these so called legends and great running around. Specialization can get you killed you know. Since I tried to cover as many areas of the shinobi as I can I'm not too exceptional henceforth my biggest claim to fame is my feisty attitude. What other Kunoichi you know would challenge an enemy team, while undercover to a drinking contest, not only to out drink them but intoxicate them enough so her team mates could swoop in and kill them? Oh and here we are...'' She said as hey arrived to the Yamanka home. ''Come on in...I'll make us some tea.''

Naruto was nearly stunned for a moment. He could count on one hand the times he was invited into someone's home. After putting the groceries away Mouko made tea and they began chatting.

''So...you're really being counseled by Yoshi-chan?'' Mouko asked as she dipped a Hershey's Kiss into the team before sticking out her tongue and letting the chocolate treat drop on it.

''Uum yeah...'' He answered as she watched her use her tongue to roll the treat in her mouth and suck on it. Naruto shivered and exhaled out of his nose. He let out a breathe of relief as Mouko grew tired of playing with the treat and ate it.

''You know they say savoring something makes it all the sweeter. Unfortunately I can be a bit impatient at times. You know what I'm saying?''

Naruto raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out what the woman was saying. ''Yamanka-san I...'' He was silenced as she placed a finger against his lips.

''Call me Mouko or Mouko-chan if you like. I'm not a fool to who and what you are. I'm actually quite ashamed I never tried to reach out and help you. No child should be hated for what they can't help. So I want to thank you and show you that you can't count on me for anything, Na-ru-to-kun,'' She purred as she clutched his hand.

''M-Mouko-san...I...''

''My nickname as Hell cat actually has a hidden truth to it. To be honest I've deceived you Naruto-kun.''

''Decieved me? How?'' He asked, his curiosity over powering his anxiousness.

''Noticed how Tora seemed a bit too smart for an ordinary cat?''

It took Naruto a few moments to get what she was saying and when he did his eyes widened. ''You mean...''

The woman smiled and nodded. ''I get a little lonely here by myself. With my husband as a full time interrogator and my daughter going to the academy I have a lot of time on my hand. As a Special Jounin I could take some missions, but I couldn't bare being away from my family for too long a time. So what was supposed to be a small prank to occupy my time became a weekly occurrence.''

''I knew it! I knew for some reason that ca...er Tora didn't seem to like me.''

''Well you weren't exactly gentle in handling me,'' Mouko countered, ''You were so rough and unrefined. How do you expect to keep a lover if you don't know what it means to be gentle.''

''Hey! I haven't had complaints so far!'' The words left Naruto's mouth before he could stop himself. He really needed to learn to think before he spoke.

It was then a predatory looked came across Mouka's face. ''Oh is that so Na-ru-to-kun,'' She purred once more as she stood up. A little extra sway in her hips as she went over to the blond's side. ''Why don't you show me.''

''B-But Mouko-san you're...''

''Married?'' She giggled. ''Oh don't worry Naruto-kun my husband and I have a bit of an open marriage. We have our flings now and then. Nothing gets you going then to see your lover fuck someone else silly,'' She said as she reached behind her back and undid the strings that kept her together. The top fell to the floor revealing her magnificent and perky breasts to the world. ''Now be a good boy and let me show you how I earned my other title as Sex Kitten.'' She said as she brought a hand under Naruto's chin and pulled him forward for a kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story