Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss Goodnight

Where the Vamps Nest

by lalatherapist16 2 reviews

Frank isn't sure what Gerard expected, but he sure seemed shocked.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-20 - 1342 words

2Insightful
I shot down Gerard's probing questions as he drove. When we reached the edge of the trees and the pavement ended, I grinned. "Pull over up here behind the trees." I pointed.

"Okay?" He pulled off and parked carefully. I climbed out of the car and spun around the trees like the thin mist that had settled over the town. "You're so cute." Gerard giggled.

I beamed at him. "Oh just wait. You'll see how.....frightening I can be." I stuck my tongue out at him. His face turned a bright red in the faint morning light.

"What do you mean?" I took his hand and pulled him into the trees where they grew thicker. "Frankie?" His voice cracked with anxiety.

"Shh." I turned and kissed him. "Nothing will happen to you Gee. Don't worry so much." The leafs rustled.

I kept a slow pace for him as a small part of the Red guard silently joined us. A twig snapped, making Gerard jump and look around. He gasped at the sudden appearance of twelve extra bodies walked amongst the trees.

Red light flooded from their connection stones made of my blood. "My King." Each of them whispered. Gerard swallowed hard and clutched to my hand. "Royal guest." They all bowed as we walked.

Various shades of white blew with the mist, some of the lacy fabrics blending in around bare ankles and feet. Hardly noticing the barrier as we passed it in the windy trees.

"I....." Gerard gasped as I pulled him toward the large building. "How...?" His voice kept zoning out.

"Hm?" I kissed his nose. He turned red and shook his head. "By the way you look great."

"You said that at least ten times in the car." His face grew brighter. I smiled.

"And? I'll say it until it's not true. Which means I'll never stop saying it." I heard his heart flutter.

"I....." He gasped as we entered the darkened room. Everyone we passed greeted me with a breathy 'my king' and Gerard with large fang bearing smiles.

"I think we'll start the tour from the top." I smiled, dragging him to the elevator. It opened the second I got there.

As the doors closed, he looked at me with huge eyes. "I'm so confused. How'd you get a hotel this size out here?"

"One of the few things my father got right." I sighed. "No human can see it alone. We're perfectly protected here in our little nest."

"And those things the guard wear? Why do they glow?" He seemed to be panicking. "And why do they all wear white?"

"They're my highest praised of my court, and they must fit the part of the war gods they have been proven to be." I took one of his hands. "And the stones are simple." I put his hand to my chest.

He flinched as he noticed my slow, heavy heart beat. "I still don't get it." A frustrated look crossed his amazing face.

"When they get close to my heart, they beat again. And that makes them light up." He blinked.

"But why?" He asked. I dropped his hand and took hold of his face. His heart stuttered in his chest as I kissed him.

"They're made of my blood." The doors opened as he gasped. "Welcome to the pent house." I waved my arm around the large open room.

"Oh!" He gasped softly. I smiled and opened the door to the bedroom. He stared at the double king bed. "It's so big..." He breathed. "You sleep here all alone?" He sat on the edge.

I nodded and walked to him. He blushed as I slipped between his legs and put my hands on his shoulders. "Hopefully not for long." I wrapped my legs around his waist and sat on his thighs. "Not what you expected, is it?" I asked quietly.

He shook his head. "Not at all. I like it. What I've seen of it, at least." He smirked up at me.

"Oh don't worry. You'll see more." I smiled cheekily and pushed him back by his shoulders a little roughly for a human. "Don't tell me it's gonna be this easy to get you to join us." He blinked up at me, his face a deep red.

"I have a couple questions." He stated. I sat back, grabbing the collar of his skirt and pulling him back up a bit. "Does your mom know?" I nodded. "Can I tell my brother?" I smiled.

"Of course." I kissed down his jaw. "You can tell anyone you care about if you want."

"Then yeah, it's this easy." He laid back again, undoing a few buttons near his collar.

I blinked in shock. "You're sure? It's very different. Or so I've heard. I was born into this." I shrugged.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my shirt. "You killed a girl for me yesterday." He pulled me down against him. "I love you Frankie. I'm sure."

I drew a deep breath and closed the gap between my mouth and his neck. His amazing blood rushed back and forth under his skin. It smells just like I remember it.

He shivered as I kissed his neck softly. "You're sure?" I whispered.

"Yes." He nearly moaned. I smiled.

Before I bit, I ground against his hips, really gaining a moan. My fangs pierced him again, the syrup like blood spilling into my mouth and on my chin a bit.

He moaned again as I sucked at his neck and skin. "Oh..." His hands tangled into my hair.

I felt his heart stutter under me. As it beat harder, I pulled back. He cried out, trying to pull me back to his skin.

"No hun." I lifted his head to my neck and tipped it back. "Bite back." His arms closed around my back as he sank his teeth into my skin.

The sick masochist in me had me gripping his hair, grinding against him and moaning. I felt him drawing blood.
"H-harder." I instructed through a moan.

His fail human teeth hardly increased in pressure, but got a nice gush of blood. "You have t-to dr-INK it!" I gasped as he licked and bit at me, swallowing loudly.

After he got enough, I pulled away. I kissed him hard, our tongues tangling as our blood mingled.

He gasped into my mouth. I pulled back as his body clenched and his chest constricted.

I wiped a little of the beading sweat from his face. He twitched as I kissed his forehead. "I love you." I breathed.

Heading to the bathroom, I grabbed a washcloth and wet it with cool water. Gerard's breathing was ragged as I came back to him.

Wiping his neck of blood and my spit, I buttoned his shirt back to where it had been. I ran my hand down his chest and stopped over where his heart was slowing.

He was almost there. I wiped my neck clean and threw the cloth back into the open bathroom. It landed in the jacuzzi style tub.

I felt his even heart beat and kissed him softly on his cheeks. As he breathing turned to sighs, I kissed his lips.

He gasped, his eyes flying open. I stroked his cheek softly, my fingers hardly touching his skin. He shivered, his eyes meeting mine.

They burned like emeralds set on fire. I smiled at him, my eyes the color of melting amber.

"Frankie. I love you." He clung to my shoulders. I kissed him again and again.

I'd kiss him every second of every day of every week of every month if I could. I can kiss him forever now.

"I love you so much." I whispered. I'll kill for you.

I'll die for you.











Another chapter. I get to give my three giant dogs baths tomorrow. And one of em has razor nails.

-_- yay.......

Anyway.... Apple eating time. Oh! Before I forget, look up ThrowingStonesProductions on fb and like the page!

R+R

Hugs and Ribbon,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story