Categories > Original > Horror > Angelfire

part 2

by imnotokay 0 reviews

you and your best friend night are gonna hang out at your house

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2006-07-17 - Updated: 2006-07-17 - 450 words

0Unrated
((You're about a mile or two away from your home))

"Hiro..." you whisper
"What?" Night asks,
"Nothing, I was just thinking about the day I met you"
"oh..."
"Yeah, anyway, are you ready, they say, that if you look at the sunset from here, you can see angels"
"hey"
"what?"
"About the day you found me..."
"Yeah?"
"Well, there's something you don't know about me..."

.... looong awkward silence...

"Um, well, there's no easy way to put this, so I'll just say it..."
you look at her with curiosity
"I wanted to know you before I told you, so in this year, I think I know you well enough that I can trust you..."
"Well, I'm.... I'm a... a... I am an angel"
"huh?"
"Well, I'm ALMOST an angel,"
"huh?"
"Well, I'm still not old enough to be a true angel, but I'll be the last ever to come back here."
"Why will you be the last?"
" because the demons and the angels have been fighting since the beginning of time right?"
"Yeah"
"and um, well... the angels are.... losing.... so actually... I'm the last one that's ABLE to come here"
"so what you're saying is that you are the last angel..."
"Yes"
"and all the other angels have died in the war against demons"
"yes, and the demons will come and try to kill me too"
"and if they kill you, then the world will...."
"If they kill me, the it's the start of the apocalypse"
"so basically, when you die, it's the end of the world..."
"Yes"
"so it's my job to make sure you live?"
"Yes! Oh you're so smart!!"
"You are too for someone your size!!" she is staring at the sky, absent minded kid, then she looks at you, and says,
"the weatherman said it was gonna be clear all day and all night right?"
"Yeah" you say
"then, look!" she points to the sky, you look and there is a singular white cloud floating very low in the sky, but the unussuall thing about it is that there is black spots on it, almost like... big.... boils.... and it's coming in fast...
suddenly a large hole is in the cloud and white cottony stuff comes pouring out of it in the valley in front of you...
"Wha-?" night says
"night? That isn't a good thing," you scoop her up into your arms, and roll up into a huge ball, of human and angel...

WHOOOOOSH!!!!!

You and night are carried by the huge cloud mass, whipped up into the air, smashed into trees, and you are nearly separated, you are just holding on to each other's hands,
"DON'T LET GO OF ME!!!!" Night screams
"I...I...."
Sign up to rate and review this story