Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Christian's Pregnancy Diary And Such

I'm back yay!

by TheBalladOfChristian 1 review

Why hello there.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-20 - Updated: 2012-10-20 - 207 words

0Unrated
Well then. I'm sure some of you have been wondering where I've been. Okay so pretty much I've been sick but I've gotten a whole lot better. We found out the sex of the baby. It's gonna be a little girl c: She kicks A LOT. Like I'm not even kidding right now it feels like my stomach's about to erupt. She says hi by the way c: okay I'm kidding she can't talk or can she maybe she's s super baby I don't know but I do know she would be saying hi if she could x3 I'm almost 5 months yay :3 Cameron's doing good too, we've been so busy lately with the baby and baby classes and school we haven't been able to update at all but we'll try to more now. My stomach's starting to get bigger now, you can tell there's a baby in there.

Oh yeah about what Cameron posted a few months ago: I didn't cut myself and the neighbor's cat didn't scratch me. I was walking into my room and I have like this weird dresser with really REALLY sharp edges and I accidentally cut the top of my hip on it.

Yeah so I promise we'll start to update more.
Sign up to rate and review this story