Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ashes

[A/N] – I had to go this lame party but I got to leave early so I have the house to myself YAY :D The party was at the exact place as my friends was last night :’)

Raven’s POV…

“-And you guys are insane. Let me go for crying out loud!” I yelled. I’d given them a huge long speech about how I hated them all the way back to BLI.

“We’re here now and you think we’re gonna let you out?” Korse smirked “Don’t be so pathetic.”

He pulled over and two draculoids grabbed my arms, one on each arm “Let me go!” I screamed, trying to pull away from them but it was hopeless. They were holding on really tight so it was extremely painful.

“Take her through to the lab.” Korse demanded and they started dragging me through the building. I was thrown into a white room with loads of different testing equipment and random liquids. I’d seen similar things in a science classroom back home but this looked way more advanced. They locked the door behind me. I was so confused. Why had they left me in here alone? And then I noticed. I wasn’t alone.

“Penina?” I asked, looking at her “What did they do to you? Did they hear you? Why are you wearing-“ And then I realised what they’d done. Gerard and the others had said this was what would happen. They’d turned Penina into a draculoid.

She looked at me “It’s not that bad you know. It doesn’t hurt. You just swallow a pill and all your horrible emotions will disappear forever.” She walked towards me “Come on. It’ll only take a couple of seconds.”

“I’m not taking it and you shouldn’t have taken it either!” I cried, backing away from her and colliding with the locked door behind her “Think of your kids! Think of Levana, Ezra, Miles and Jora. What about Frank? You need to get back to them! Snap out of it Penina! Snap out of it. Snap out of it. Snap out of it.” I snapped my fingers every time I said snap and I kept repeating it until Penina suddenly ran at me. She started chasing me around the whole room “Penina! I’m your friend. Why are you doing this?”

“I don’t have friends or kids and I don’t know who this Frank guy is.”

“Yes you do!” I yelled, turning to face her and grabbing her shoulders “You’re in love with him! Don’t you remember anything?” Penina blinked at me blankly “Think Penina, think!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about now swallow this pill!”

“I will never swallow the pill!” I screamed and Penina shoved me to the floor and tried to force the pill into my mouth. I wanted to yell something at her but I knew if I opened my mouth that Penina would shove the pill inside.

“Raven, it’s not that bad.”

“What did you just call me?” I asked, grabbing her wrist that was holding the pill.

“… I called you Raven.”

“Which is my name!” I told her “So you remember me but not the others? Wow. Wow. What’s going on here?”

Penina looked confused before returning to trying to shove the pill into my mouth. I shook my head and managed to kick her off of me “Stay away from me with that crazy pill!”

“It’s not crazy. It’ll make you feel better. I promise.”

“No!” But as I yelled no, she managed to shove the pill in my mouth and I accidentally swallowed it. And then I felt cold. And then I felt nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story