Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up

Chapter 7

by atomickilljoy 5 reviews

"Jennifer, I was thinking about asking you something."

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-20 - Updated: 2012-10-21 - 756 words

0Unrated
Just out of curiosity, who do you guys ship harder: Brendon/Jennifer or Bob/Jennifer? And how would you react if this(by plot twist) became a Bob/Jennifer story? Just out of curiosity, since I have no plot twist and I'm kind of set on Brendon/Jennifer.

For the next few days, Jennifer spent as much time as she could with Brendon without seeming needy, and Brendon didn't mind this. He liked it a lot. Together, they ignored Alex and Kayla's icy stares, and just bonded.

"Jennifer, I was thinking about asking you something." Brendon said, as they were on their way back home from school.

"Ask away" Jennifer said, with a smile.

"Would you like to go out with me?" Brendon asked nervously.

Alex, who was standing nearby, shot Jennifer an icy look. Jennifer looked back at Alex and saw the stare. She smirked at him, and turned back to Brendon.

"I'd love to."

**

"Kassandra!" Andy shouted outside of his window.

They lived right next to each other. Their building almost connected. They were separated by only 1 inch of space.

"What?!" Kassandra asked, poking her head outside of the window.

"Remember how Moe set me up with a girl?!" Andy said, excitedly.

"Yeah?" Kassandra said

"It went awesome! She's great! I think she's the girl I've been looking for! Her name is Miranda Lackey, she's a senior,she looks great and she even-"

While Andy rambled about his new "love", Kassandra pretended to listen. She felt sick to her stomach. She felt jealous.

Did she like her best friend?

**

Mazy waited for her friend outside of the coffee shop, when a girl approached her.

"Stay away from him, slut!" the girl said.

Mazy stayed silent and then burst out laughing.

"WHAT?!" Mazy asked in between laughter.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU WHORE!" the girl roared as she walked away.

Mazy stopped laughing and tilted her head sideways.

What in the fuck was that? Mazy wondered.

Soon, her friend came out of the coffee shop.

"Ready to go?" her friend asked.

"William motherfucking Beckett, what did you do now that has a girl is calling me a slut?" Mazy asked.

William grinned.

"I sort of slept with her. She's super attached to me now." William said, as he started to walk off.

"You slut." Mazy said, while following him, grinning. Inside, she felt like crap.

Dammit, Will! I fucking love you! Why can't you see that?! Mazy thought.

**

Spencer folded the note and threw it one Elizabeth's desk. Elizabeth saw it and unfolded it.

Can we please talk again?

Elizabeth chuckled and wrote something in reply. She threw it on Spencer's desk. He unfolded it.

Fuck you. No.

Spencer scowled and wrote something in reply. He threw it on her desk. She unfolded it.

Please? :(

Elizabeth looked back and saw Spencer making a sad face. She wrote something and threw it on his desk.

Fine. Today. Park. 3. Don't be one second late.

**

"Ready?" Jon asked Sam outside of her house.

"I'm here, right?" Sam said.|

Jon chuckled. They walked to the coffee shop, talking about the music they liked. They went inside and ordered their drinks.

"Oh god no." Jon said.

"What?" Sam asked.

"My ex is here." Jon said. "Good god, she's headed over here!"

A girl with a very tight glittery skirt walked over. She had very long black hair.

"Oh my gosh! Jon Walker! What a co-incy dincy!" she screeched.

"Yes...hello Karen." Jon said, through clenched teeth.

"Who's your friend?" Karen asked.

"She's Sam. I'm on a date with her..."

Karen's face dropped.

"I'll join in!" Karen said, taking a seat, with a smoothie.

They sat in an awkward silence.

"So, what grade are you in?" Karen asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm in-"

As someone walked behind of Karen, she pretended that the person had bumped her, and she dropped her smoothie on Sam.

"OH MY GOSH!" Karen screeched. "I'M SO SORRY!"

Jon's face reddened. He quickly got napkins and gave them to Sam.

"I think we'll leave now, Karen." Jon said. "See you later."

Jon and Sam left the place, leaving Karen behind.

"I'm SO sorry about that!" Jon said when they made it out.

"It's okay! Really!" Sam said.

"No! It's all my fault! I should've known that something like that was going to happen! I'm so so so so-"

Sam cut him off with a kiss.

"It's okay." she said, smiling.

"You kissed me." Jon said grinning.

Sam laughed and nodded.

Jon couldn't stop grinning.

"You kissed me."
Sign up to rate and review this story