Categories > Original > Romance

You'll have to catch me first!

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Mini stashley when they were 6 years old

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-10-21 - Updated: 2012-10-21 - 317 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ashley glared at Stefan as he raised the water gun slowly.
"Go on Ash! I dare you!" Stef teased from the other side of the garden. He was feeling pretty triumphant after soaking Ash with the hose pipe, but now he was being aimed at.
"Stop moving Stef! I'm trying to get you y'know!" Ashley whined as Stef started to jump side to side, winding him up.

"You'll have to catch me first!" Stef laughed as Ash ran head first towards him, tackling him to the ground. "Ow! Ashley Horne, that hurt!" Stef said, trying to squirm away from underneath Ash, who was giggling manically.

"Sorry Stef, please don't be mad!" he started almost begging for forgiveness, even kissing Stefan's cheek.
"Aww Ashley! I could never be mad at you for long!" Stef cooed, pulling Ash up off the floor and into a hug. Ash chuckled and blushed a deep red as they stayed like that for ages.

"Oh! Almost forgot!" Ash suddenly pulled away and staggered over to the water gun, aimed, and got Stefan right in the middle of his chest, hitting his face slightly. He spluttered and looked at Ash angrily, almost ready to attack him, but Ash was saved by Sally as she poked her head round the back door and told them lunch was ready. Ash went to rush straight inside, but was stopped by Stef's surprisingly strong hands gripping his jacket.

"Oh no you don't! I'm soaked now and it's your fault" Stef gestured to his now see through white top and wet jeans. Ash frowned and wrapped his arms round Stefan's waist, hugging him tightly.

"I won't ever do it again, I promise! Not even when we are old men sat together on rocking chairs. I love you Stef." he rambled, kissing Stefan sloppily on the neck. Stef giggled and kissed Ash's cheek.

"Love you too Ashley, always will do!"
Sign up to rate and review this story