Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > My Somebody

Chapter One

by my_fairytale_ending 0 reviews

Emi and Piper land in Traverse town and find a young boy unconcious with a mysterious man close by.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Sora - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-07-17 - Updated: 2006-07-17 - 815 words

-1MarySue
"This stupid ship goes too slow! WHY CAN'T IT GO ANY FASTER!!! And what's with all the falling?!" Emi said staring at her fallen soda can on the floor of their black gummi ship.

"Calm down, Emi. We get there when we get there!" exclaimed Emi's best friend Piper. Her pale hands were folded and resting on her lap.

"CALM DOWN!? How can you say that, Piper? We just found out the Chosen One has finally been discovered, and you want me to calm down?! HECK NO I WON'T CALM DOWN!!!" Emi sharply turned the ship to the right.

"Could you, please, not take it out on the ship?" Piper said sternly. She pulled on her seatbelt as she spoke, allowing it to tighten around her slender body.

Emi's eyebrows grew heavy, as did her eyelids. Her frustration grew. The ship was not air conditioned, causing sweat to drip down the sides of her dark face. They had been driving for a good ten hours straight and she really had to use the bathroom.

"Don't tell me to calm down," she muttered sourly.
Piper merely rolled her eyes as Emi lowered the ship. The world was in site.

The ship landed on the hard concrete, outside of Traverse Town.
The streets were deserted. "What a ghost town!" said Emi. She looped her trusty weapons belt around her waist. The worn down leather withheld a myriad of weapons; a couple of throwing knives, a few hand grenades, her laser gun, her magic orb, and her purple sword.

Piper slid out of the co-pilot seat. She smoothed down her hair and glanced around at the familiar yet foreign place.

Piper had shoulder-length brown hair with wavy curls on the ends that hung freely. Her eyes were gray with pigments of blue, like mist. Her skin was white like ivory. She had a quiet nature to her, but she was not to be underestimated. She was a mercenary working for the king himself! Her attire suited her; a dark mahogany skirt that stretched to her knees, an indigo low-cut long-sleeved shirt, and brown boots that went up to her ankles. A sword was strapped to her right side (she was a lefty) as well as her own magic orb.

"It's good to be home," she said to herself. She had been away for so long now...Every day had hazed her memories of her hometown. She turned and glanced at Emi. Her best friend smiled at her.

Emielia (Emi for short) was one of those people who you sometimes just one to punch square in the face. But, she could also be one of those people you want to give a hug to. She had blue neck-length hair with streaks of lime green that she wore in two messy pigtails. Her eyes were quite abnormal for her left eyes was purple and her right eye was blue, both with gold flecks. Her attire consisted of a white button down shirt with her sleeves rolled up to her elbows (which really annoyed Piper) and a reddish black school girl styled skirt that reached three inches above her knees. Her legs were covered with her signature fish net stockings, and on her feet she fashioned knee high black boots with many zippers and buckles. To complete her look, she sported pointed, fake, blue nails with gold sparkles on her thin fingers.

Although she gave the impression of being loud and obnoxious, she was actually very cunning and powerful. And when she had something to say, she said it!

"Where is everybody?" Emi questioned aloud. "I was sure there was going to be a big fuss over the Chosen One."

She and Piper began to slowly stroll down the cobbled roads, leading them to the gates outside of town. Red and yellow neon lights flashed on and off, "Welcome to Traverse Town!"
Piper approached the large thirty foot high wooden door that leads into the First District. She gave it a knock and waited...and waited...and waited...and waited..."Hmmm, someone is usually here to open the gate by now..."

"I've had enough waiting!" Emi said impatiently. Lifting a leg, she sent it toward the door a few times, sending the door falling to the ground.

Piper slit her eyes. "Now why did you have to go and do that???"
Emi shrugged and began to walk through the entrance, trampling on the door along the way. Piper sulked and followed in after her.

As they entered the town, Piper froze in mid step. "What is it, Piper?" Emi asked grabbing for her sword handle. As she followed Piper's stare, she gasped. A young boy lay unconscious in front of a dark figure. The figure held a long Gunblade in his hand. The young boy was grasping a key-shaped weapon.
"Who the heck are you?" Emi demanded.


;) Dontcha just love cliff-hangers?!
Sign up to rate and review this story