Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To Love a Lost Girl

Wherever you will go, I will go.

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

It doesn't matter where.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-22 - Updated: 2012-10-22 - 1184 words - Complete

1Moving
Penina's P.O.V

Why is it that whenever I get something I want, it turns out to be a huge let down? Most people would kill for them to be their parents. Some people in care probably did at some point. But for me this is terrible.

I always used to dream about my parents knocking on the door on a cold night, and whisking me away to a faraway land where it was always sunny. We'd live in a mansion, have a swimming pool, be spectacularly rich and famous, and get anything we want. Okay, so they were famous. I don't know about the rest, but I'm guessing they've got most of it.

This is exactly what I wanted, and I hate it. Maybe I didn't really want it after all? Maybe all I wanted was someone who cared about me the way a mother or father does. Or maybe I just wanted a home? I don't know what I wanted now. All I know is that whenever I thought about it, I got all warm and fuzzy inside. There was a knock on my door, so I told them to come in. It was Chloe.

'Penina, Ray Toro is here. Maybe he's going to adopt one of us? Oh god! I hope it's me. I love him.' She said.

'No, they're not buying something, they're collecting it. Well, this thing's been here for 15 years, and there's no way in hell she's going with them without a fight.' I said in one massive breath. She blinked at me for a while with sympathy.

'I had no idea.' She said.

'Yeah, neither did I.' I said.

'Well, I suppose they're not really to blame all that much. In all honesty, I think they did the right thing. They must've been 16 when you were born. There's no way they would've been able to look after you, whether they wanted to or not.' She said.

'They told me they would've collected me as soon as possible. If that were true, then I would've been out of here by now.' I said.

'Not necessarily. I found out that they had twins 4 years ago. I think their names are Hollie and Shayla. You have 2 sisters.' She told me.

'Actually, they like to be called Hozzie and Say.' I heard Ray say from the doorway.

'Right, sorry I wasn't there for the christening or whatever. I was too busy trying to run away from this place.' I said sarcastically.

'Penina, we wanted you back every single day of our lives. Mazy's crying downstairs because she thinks you hate her.' Ray said, kneeling down so he was face to face to me. Chloe managed to gradually make her way behind him to stroke his afro.

'Well, at least you had someone to miss. I didn't know anything about you. Absolutely fuck all. Everyone who worked here thought it would cause problems in the future if I knew anything about you, so that's why my name is Penina Dayne. Not Penina Toro.' I screamed.

'Sweetie...' Ray started.

'Don't you dare call me that.' I said. He sighed.

'Penina, you can stay here if you want to, but we really miss you. So much. Besides, you get to meet your sisters and uncles. You can get anything you want.' He told me.

'Ray, can I talk to her alone for a bit?' Chloe asked him.

'Yeah, course... Are you playing with my hair?' He asked.

'It's just so soft and hypnotizing.' She answered. Ray shook his head and left the room.

'Okay, what do you want?' I asked.

'Well, first of all, you're being a little bit harsh. They're being so sweet to you.' She said.

'I don't care.' I said.

'Okay, here it goes... I think you should go with them.' She said quietly. I looked at her in sadness.

'What? You want to get rid of me or something?' I asked. She shook her head.

'No, but they're the best shot you have at life. You'll completely regret it if you don't.' She said. 'You know your favourite quote right? "Wherever you go, I will go. Wherever you stay, I will stay. Wherever you die, I will die, and there we shall be buried."' She said. I nodded my head.

'Yes, of course I know my own favourite quote.' I said.

'Well, that applies to us. Okay, so it may not be literal, but wherever you are, I'll still always be there. I mean, I know that sounds incredibly cheesy, but I don't care. We're best friends, and nothing can change that.' She said. I sighed.

'Are you sure that it's the right thing to do?' I asked. She nodded her head.

'Well then, I'm going I guess, but if anything goes wrong, I'm coming right back here, and I'm going to bitch about them a lot to you.' I warned.

'I can live with that, but please don't rub the fact that you have loving parents in my face.' She replied. I sighed and hugged her. We then started packing all my things. Mazy and Ray walked in on us packing.

'What's going on?' Mazy asked.

'Well, seeing as my friend weighed out my options for me, I'm going to have to live with you for a while, but don't pull the wrong triggers, or I'm going to leave you straight away.' I said.

'Can I get backstage passes to your show? We've got tickets!' Chloe said. I groaned.

'Uh, sure. I didn't know you listened to us.' Ray said.

'I don't like it, but I have to listen to it. Now, go sign forms with Eva or whatever you have to do.’ I said.

‘Okay, we’ll be up with the backstage passes soon Chloe.’ Ray said.

‘Yay! Thank you so much! I love you guys!’ She squealed. I smacked the back of her head for her to shut up.

‘Penina, thank you so much. I promise you’ll love it with us. I’ll make sure of it.’ Mazy said.

‘Well then, I’ll make sure to make your lives a living hell.’ I said, I then smiled sarcastically at her. I continued packing with Chloe. I don’t want to leave her though. I don’t want to leave anyone, but I suppose I have no choice. I guess it’s my time to move on.

Hey guys! Fun fact, that is my favourite quote since I first heard it when I was about 4 or something. Yeah... that fact wasn't all that fun. I apologise. Okay then, I hope you liked this chapter! Rate and review if you did, and if you didn't, rate and review... I'm acting weird today. I've just been hyper. So, yeah. Rate and review you guys. I'll be watching. I'm always watching. http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001_Monsters,_Inc./2001_monsters_inc_010.jpg Okay, going now. Bye! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story