Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

He's Alive

by IndiaGirl 1 review

Oneshot, Gerard talks about his brother, Mikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-10-24 - Updated: 2012-10-24 - 349 words - Complete

3Moving
It isn't really fair.
I didn't mean to do anything. I didn't do anything.
They all think I pushed him, but I didn't.
Why would I push my own baby brother, my own flesh and blood, my own kin, into the road?
He was just walking. He was so upset, he was only 15, and he just ran out - and I ran after him and tried to pull him back in. Skinny bastard, he got away from me.
No one seems to care that I did in fact, save his life. Which I did.
No one seems to care that the car smacked me hard in the leg and broke it in several places. They dragged me away kicking (as much as I could, i'll add.) and screaming, and now I'm in a mental institution.
So, no, it isn't really fair.

I don't know what he was upset about. See, I never actually got the chance to ask him, since the pedestrians around us were ripping me from him. They never stopped to consider that maybe, I wasn't a rabid eighteen year old serial killer chasing an innocent, crying fifteen year old into the road - and in fact, I was just trying to comfort him.

No, in their eyes, I was a malicious rapist or some bastard attempting to grab him and take him back into the house and do who knows what. Which, I completely assure you, was the opposite of my intentions.


They keep asking me why I did it. I didn't do anything. I didn't do anything!
Nothing even happened to him, so I don't understand why they care. Nothing happened to him. Nothing. I'm sure of it. I saved him, didn't I? I saved him!

He's alive.
He's alive and I know it.
Isn't he? Is he..

Shut up, of course he is.
I can feel it.
You don't understand, they don't understand.
He's alive, he's mine, he's my little brother, my baby brother, he's alive, he's alive, he's alive, he's -


dead.

----

oh god idk what this even IS but whatever :')
Sign up to rate and review this story