Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet, Sweet Child 'O Mine (Axl Rose)

Part 21

by axlroseiscool 0 reviews

New beginnings and long due ends in the chapter.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-10-26 - Updated: 2012-10-26 - 2322 words

0Unrated
- May 1989 -
"Oh! Oh! It's almost out! Keep pushing Isabel!" the doctor said "I am!!!" I screeched "Aaaand....it's a baby boy!" the doctor announced "Oh my goodness!" I said, breathlessly as I looked at at the screaming, covered in goo baby. They toweled him off and then wrapped him in a blanket and handed him to me "Oh, he's so handsome," I said "Like his dad," Axl said as he looked across to Steven, who was standing on the opposite side of me. We'd taken a paternity test while the baby was still inside me and we found out it was Steven's. Axl didn't take the news lightly, even though he tried to be mentally prepared... But he lost it. He destroyed probably half the house, rolled his grand piano out the bay window, tore sheets and pillows up, broke nearly every dish, nearly committed suicide (which really scared me), and yes, slapped me a few times and tried to beat the shit out of Steven. But that was about a month ago, and Axl was doing a better. All 3 of us decided that me and Axl would be the primary parents, but of course Steven would see the baby a lot because he's in GnR and stuff. "Well that was disturbing," Slash said, I laughed. What? We do everything together! "Here Steven," I said as I held the baby out "Oh...okay," he said as he carefully and nervously took the baby into his arms "Aww, oh...he's so cute!" Steven said, seemingly getting teary-eyed "Here Axl," he said after a few minutes, handing it to Axl "Oh god, oh...hey baby," he said as he held it in his arms and smiled "He's so small," Axl said in a whisper. "Say baby!" Duff said as he held up the camera, Axl and Steven leaned in next to me and Duff took the picture, then Steven and Izzy got in the picture, and eventually Duff. Everyone took turns holding the baby and 'ooh'ing and 'aah'ing, "So, what do you want to name the baby?" the nurse asked "Um..." I said as I looked at Axl and Steven "Whatever you two want," Steven said "Let's name it....Freddie? Or Elton?," Axl suggested "Okay...um, how about like, Bon, after Bon Scott?" I suggested back "Yeah, yeah, I like that! Let's name it Bon Mercury Rose!" Axl said, I smiled, looking down at the baby "That's perfect...Bon Mercury Adler-Rose," I said.
- 1 Week Later -
"Shit, babies cry so much!" Steven said, stressed out and getting angry. It was 2:00am, Bon had woken up and wouldn't go back to sleep, "I'm getting his bottle," I said sleepily as I reached in the mini-fridge on the tour bus. "I'm sooo tired," Steven whined, i'd made him hold the baby since Axl was sound asleep and I didn't want to wake him...he's been moody "I know," I said as I handed Steven the bottle and he tried to feed it to Bon, but he kept crying "C'mon Bon! I'm tired!" Steven complained loudly, just then Axl appeared, looking flustered "Give me the baby Steve, you can't fucking guilt it into eating by whining how tired you are! You should've thought about how tired you were gonna be before you banged Iz," he hissed quietly but sternly as he took the baby out of Steven's arms. He gently rocked Bon in his arms until he quieted down, then gave him his bottle, burped him, and soon he was fast asleep "See, Steve?" Axl said as he laid Bon in his crib "It's simple,". Steven just rolled his eyes and went to climb back into his bunk, but Axl grabbed him by the shoulder "This is your kid too, remember that," he said sternly "I know," Steven said simply, trying to climb back into his bed "Do you? This kid shouldn't grow up with his dad around him all the time, yet never in his life," Axl said "Jesus, chill Axl! We've had this baby for what, a week? I'm gonna be in it's life," Steven said, getting annoyed "Whatever," Axl said as he went back to bed, I followed him into the bed as well to attempt to get a few minutes of sleep. "I love you babe," Axl said as he kissed my ear and cuddled me "I love you too honey," I said as I backed up into him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 
- The Next Morning -
"Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Waaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaah!" was what me and Axl were woken up to at 7am "Ohhhh," I said as I cuddled up closer to Axl, not wanting to get up. I'm so tired! "He needs his diaper changed," I heard Slash say "How do you do that?" I heard Steven say back "Uhhh...put a clean diaper on it?" Slash said "Well I know that! I mean...do I pull the tabs off? Do I have to wipe him? Does he use that baby powder thing? What if he squirms? Who wants to change the baby!?!" I heard Steven say quickly, getting freaked out. "Lemme try," I heard Duff say, Bon continuing to cry "How dumb is Steve?" Axl whispered, I stifled a laugh "Don't be so hard on him...he's still getting used to it," I said. "Okay....I think it's on," I heard Duff say after a while "Oh, you did it good," Steven commented "Should we get up now?" I whispered to Axl "YES!" I heard someone say, then Izzy opened the bunk curtain and stuck his head in "Jesus, Stradlin, you scared me," Axl said as he nudged me out of the bed so he could get out "Guess what? Duff changed a diaper and he did it good!" Steven said as he held Bon up "Oh, nice work Duff," I said as I patted him on the shoulder "No biggie," Duff said as he lit up a cigarette, as did Slash, I frowned "I don't know if you should smoke around the baby," I said "Uhhhh...." was all Slash said, but Duff happily put out his "Just this one?" Slash asked "Alright, just this one time," I said "Thanks," he said as he rubbed my shoulder. "Awww, he's holding onto my finger!" Steven cooed happily "Aw," I said, Axl rolled his eyes, unimpressed with Steven "We're here at the hotel!" the bus driver called as we came to a halt "Alright!" Steven said as he handed Bon to me, everyone started to rush off the bus, but Axl caught me just before I went out "Babe, I just wanna tell you how sexy you look...the baby weight just fell right off you," he whispered in my ear "Mmm, thanks Axl," I said as I kissed him on the lips "C'mon lovebirds, get off," the driver said as he nudged us, me and Axl laughed as we stepped off the bus.
- That Night After The Show -
Axl and Duff were out at a bar, Steven was asleep in him and Slash's room, I had just put Bon down to sleep when Izzy came in and said he wanted me to come in his room for a second. "So what's up?" I asked him "Isabel, I have have something to tell you," he said "What?" "I am super attracted to you and I just wanna bang you so hard...I want this to happen," he said as he put his hands on my waist "Uh, no...no, we cant do that...I'm still with Axl...and you see what happened the last time I had a one night stand," I said as I tried to pry his hands off me "I'll use a condom...it'll be fine...please...don't you want some of this?" he said as he slipped his shirt off and ran his hands down his chest. I WAS turned on a bit...and I'd had a bit of a crush on him for a while..."Okay," I said, he smiled and laid down on the bed "I want you on top...I want you to dominate me...hard," he said as he pulled his jeans and boxers down, I climbed on top of him and saw he already had a boner, so I needed to get in the mood. He slid his fingers into me and started to finger me "Ohhhhh," I said as I rubbed his chest, he seemed to know just what he was doing with his strong, skinny fingers...when Axl did this to me it was usually ridiculous rough. He slipped his fingers out and I slid his dick into me and started to move my hips in a circular motion "Oh god, oh, oh, oh, don't stop....oh,oh...oh," Izzy moaned as he rubbed my hips and stomach, soon we both came, his hot cum spilled out in me, reminding me that he never got the chance to put that condom on. But I didn't even care, I just collapsed into his arms and we cuddled up together "Thank you," he whispered to me as he kissed me on the lips "You're welcome," I said.
- Izzy's POV -
It finally happened. It finally happened. And it felt so good...I mean...I'd been wanting to fuck Iz since the very day I moved in with her and she came to the door in nothing but her underwear. I did feel a little guilty about doing this to Axl since we'd been friends since high school...but man, was that good!
- Axl's POV -
I got back to me and Iz's hotel room to find she was gone, but Bon was still in his bassinet "Iz?" I called, maybe she was in the bathroom. No answer. So I went over to Steven and Slash's room to see if she was there "No, she ain't over here," Slash said sleepily "Alright," I said as he climbed back into the bed with Steven, I let myself out. The only other place she could be was in Izzy's room "Izzy?" I called, knocking on the door "Is Iz with you?!".
- Izzy's POV -
Me and Iz shot straight up, freaking out "Oh shit!" Iz whispered "What?" I called out 'sleepily', maybe he'd go away if he figured I was sleeping "Is Diana in there with you?!" Axl called, I saw a look of horror cross Iz's face, then I remembered that Axl only called Iz 'Diana' when he was REALLY angry with her "No, she isn't here," I called out "Open the door Izzy," Axl said, annoyed "Okay, okay, I'm coming," I groaned sleepily "Go hide," I hissed to Iz, who jumped up, frantically grabbing her clothes, I opened the door and saw Axl there, looking flustered "Dude, is Iz missing or something?" I asked "I know she's in here with you! Where is she!?" he yelled "I don't know!" I said "Iz?! Where are you?! I know you're in there! Don't hide from me!" he screamed into the doorway "She's not here!" I tried again, but Axl pushed past me "Isabel you bitch, I know you're in here! Come out or I'll beat the shit out of you!" he screamed, then Iz emerged from the closet, still wrapped in the bed sheet, Axl looked heartbroken for a second, then he looked angry again "How dare you?!" he yelled "I don't know! I'm sorry!" Iz sobbed "Stop saying you're sorry! I'm tired of your fucking excuses!! Just stop! I'm fucking tired of you!" he screamed as he slapped her "I'm sorry! Don't hit me again Axl!" she sobbed "I'll hit you all I want because you're a dirty, lying, cheating whore!" he screamed as he yanked on her hair and started to hit her "Axl, stop, it's all my fault, don't hurt her!" I argued with him "Don't get into this Stradlin!" Axl warned me as he looked at me with this look in his eyes...I had never seen anything like it. It was pure anger and his eyes had went dark...it freaked me out so much that I took a step backwards. "Axl, I don't expect you to forgive me...but I can ask you to," Iz cried "You slut! I forgave you for fucking Steven and having his baby...and this is how you repay me?! By fucking yet another one of my bandmates, not to mention one of my best friends!?" Axl yelled in her face, slapping her again. I just stood there and watched...I didn't do a thing, I was too freaked out. Maybe I don't care about Iz as much as I thought I did...if I cared about her a lot, I wouldn't be sitting here watching her get repeatedly punched, slapped, pulled at, clawed at, and verbally assaulted. "We are over! We are over! I don't ever wanna see your disgusting face ever again!! You only cause me pain! Take your bastard child with you!" Axl screamed to Iz, who was crumpled in the corner of the room, bleeding and breathing shakily "Leave!" Axl screamed, Iz got up as fast as she could, stumbling towards the door, "Don't ever come back!" Axl screamed as he ripped off his half of the 'No More Tears' necklace and threw it at her. Iz turned for a second to face him. "I'm sorry," was the last thing she said to Axl before she left. I was heartbroken.
- Iz's POV -
I stumbled to the first door number I recognized to be one of the GnR guys...I needed to get to the hospital, and fast. I knocked on it, leaning on the door heavily, it opened and Duff's wife Mandy stood there "Oh my god, Iz!" she gasped in shock "Hospital," was the only word I got out before everything went black and I collapsed into Mandy's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story