Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Chaos Theory

by cherrybombness131 0 reviews

"I should have known I was doomed when she hangcuffed me to the bench naked...."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-10-27 - Updated: 2012-10-28 - 710 words

1Exciting

Chapter 1: Blood and declaring War


"Who are you on the phone with?" Rosa, my best friend Mother asks with worry blasing thru her tone. I just crack a vile smile, and Rosa gave me a 'You better not even think about it' glare. But as always I did not care to respect her wishes "With our drug dealer, Ms.Alba." Her face is priceless full of shock and despair. It seem as if her eye will pop right out of her sockets. She reminds me of a dragon at the peck of throwing fire from it overly large nostrils.

Rosa rush in a panic and hang up the phone and asure her Mom it is just a sarcastic joke, (one of my many). Her Mom doesn'nt seem to be convicted but I know she trust Rosa to the core as well as me. So she hasely nods and walks away, but not failing to give me a destructive inspection on her way out. I just roll my eyes and scram ontop of Rosa fluffy bed. "I really don't understand why your mother dislike me with such a burning pasion, I'm such a lovely loveable creature."

Rosa ferociously thru her left shoe at me and aim amazly at my rips. "THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE STILL ALIVE IS BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE ANIMAL ABUSE you bitch, Ugh WHY do you give my Mom such great reason to hate your guts, Skylar !" I brush my bruise rips and harmlessly answer "You know she was going to hate me the mintue I meet her, then why not have fun with it."

It is true most people dislike me from the moment they lay eyes on me. Then I fuck it up more by specking. Rosa calls me a opened minded bitch, she also says I'm very selfish and unconsiderate. I would tell you more of what she says but half the time I zone out when she speck. The main reason our friendship has lasted so long is because Rosa a total push over. And has low self a stem due to the fact she shape like a box. But an appealing box, she may be a heavy girl but her cruves are kicken.


"Skylar you can aleast try and act like a decent human being for once in your life, and let go I got the role ups and all we need is the tree, and we need to go to Geard you know from our school Dad bar, that is where we're going to get it." I nod and we head out her house.

*

We step inside the bar music pumped into our skulls. I gaze around the bar swifly trying to seem as I belong. I love my realsic fake I.D, but my heart alway pound nervously when I step into place where I didn't belong. I order a drink as I watch Rosa talk to Frank and Ray, who band mates with Geard, at the end of the wall. Ray discretely hands her a baggie and Rosa slips him the money, She walks slowly towards my direction and we don't make eye contact as we walk out of the bar.

When we are at a safe enough spot we open the baggie and examen the weed. What is inside is a total rip off. So many stems not even a hint of bud! Not even a glismps of hash! "OH HELL NO! Those fucker scam us!" I wail out in pure angry, I will not let this fucken go. I outragely throw the vile abomination the where willing to call drug on the ground. Without caring what Rosa is trying to do to make me stop, I rush back into the bar and spot Ray and Frank.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST DEALERS EVER!" All of a sudden I feel the cold hands of Ray and Frank grip my hair and drag like a rag-doll outside in the allie. That is where the torment of painful punchs and kicks to the rips began. The agonize pain cuts thru my skin and blood pours out of my veins. Without mercy they disfigure my skin tissue and make my face unrecognizable with ever blow.
Sign up to rate and review this story