Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rise From Your Grave

What's This?

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

Wait, is this thing really alive?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-10-28 - Updated: 2012-10-28 - 394 words

1Exciting
What the necromancer had brought out of the graveyard, and put into her car was a shriveled corpse. What sat next to her was a rather good-looking young man. The same unholy glow was in his eyes. The gash in his throat however, had not healed. It was blood, though whether that was from the corpse itself or just the blood she had poured into his mouth, she couldn't tell.

Getting out, she opened the gate, before getting back into the car and driving into the abandoned farmstead. The gate slammed shut after she was insdie. The duet were bounced along as they drew closer to their destination. The road was overgorwn, no path really being in existence, only the crushed down grass that'd been driven over many times before. Because of this, they were down to a crawl.

Eventually, they arrived up at the farmhouse itself. It looked like it was going to fall apart at any minute. They drove around it instead, circling around to the back. There, some several feet away from the house, was a barn, and on one side, an open shed of sorts.

A small hut stood on the side opposite the shed. Together, the 4 structures formed a sort of courtyard, composed of weed choked dirt. A shell of an SUV lay beached like a giant whale in the courtyard, off to one side, devoid of tires. Vines tangled around the axles, keeping it anchored.

In front of this rusted out wreck the Necromancer drew the car to a halt and killed the engine. While the SUV was easilt 300 years younger than the car, it looked a lot older. The sudden silence was deafening, and the night seemed so much darker. She got out, running around to the other side of the car, opening the door for the corpse. It clambered out, nearly falling over in the porcess. Unfolding itself, it was around the same height as her. With a shrug, she took it by the elbow, steering it in front of the wreck.

She gave the old SUV a hard kick, right over the faded logo on the grille. The hood sprang up on well oiled hinges, rigged up as a perfect door, soundlessly, to reveal a flight of unlit steps going down into the ground. Together, the two journeyed down the stairs, to an underground labyrinth.
Sign up to rate and review this story