Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 7 snogs

Snog #4: Sunset

by kirayasha 0 reviews

More Live journal fun featuring Sessh/Rin...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-18 - Updated: 2006-07-18 - 1762 words

0Unrated
Sunset (snog #4)

By kira

Author's note: More LJ Snog fun featuring Sesshomaru and Rin! Please note this story contains lemony content..."winks"


Watching the sun set had always been one of Sesshomaru's favorite activities and even more so now that she was at his side. He sat, stiff-backed, in the wide green meadow, wishing he could lean against a nonexistent tree, and yet he was enjoying the moment simply because Rin was there.

She was snuggled up on his left side, resting her head against his half arm. Rin stared up at the deep blue sky. She wondered how long it would be before the first glimmers of pink appeared. As soon as that happened, Rin knew it would not be long before the pink faded into lavender and purple and the pink into orange and yellow.

Sesshomaru, feeling a sudden weight upon his thigh, looked down to see Rin had placed her hand there. He quirked an eyebrow at her and was about to say something when she shifted slightly away from him. Her hand was still there on his thigh, but now she was looking up at him and smiling impishly.

Taking the hint, Sesshomaru moved his hand to cover hers. He turned towards his left to face her, running his hand slowly up her arm. Rin mirrored his actions and there was a brief moment when they sat there, cupping each other's cheeks. Closing their eyes, they ever so slowly closed the distance between them, ending with a kiss.

It was a sweet kiss that quickly deepened as he pulled her close. Rin, breaking the kiss, moved out of his embrace and stood up. She fumbled with her obi knot, before quickly untying it. Sesshomaru smiled in anticipation as she struggled to widen it enough to slide it down her hips. He wanted to help her, by simply shredding it, but restrained himself. His breath quickened as he watched and he felt a familiar warmth pooling in his loins as the offending bit of fabric fell to the ground to puddle at her feet.

Rin smiled shyly as she stepped out of it and Sesshomaru groaned softly when he caught a glimpse of her thigh. Closing his eyes, he listened to the soft rustle of fabric as she untied her date-jime followed by her hoshi-himo. Hearing her stop, he opened his eyes. Smiling impishly at him, Rin slowly opened her kimono, exposing herself to his hungry gaze. He groaned again as she came over and knelt in front of him and removing the Tensaiga, she gently laid the sheathed sword aside.

Taking his face in her hands, Rin pulled it towards her and kissed him. As she did so, Sesshomaru let his hand wander down the small of her back to cup her buttock as she moved onto his lap. Once there, she broke the kiss to shrug out of her kimono. Rin loved the feel of the faint summer breeze on her skin and reached up to move her hair off of her back.

Sesshomaru let his hand leisurely trail across her body, slowly coming around to gently cup her breast in his hand. He ran his thumb teasingly across her nipple, pleased with the way it quickly hardened under his touch.

Rin moaned softly, and cradling his head, she pulled it towards her and Sesshomaru, taking the hint, took her breast in his mouth and suckled it. She moaned a bit louder this time and pushed her hips at him. He switched to her other breast, giving her pleasure before taking his own.

Sesshomaru trailed a line of kisses down her torso, going as low as he could before telling her to lie back. Rin eagerly complied and as she did so, she noticed the sky was streaked with soft pinks and purples from the now setting sun. It struck her as beautiful, but not as beautiful as he beloved Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru gently teased her legs apart, and positioning himself between them, he continued his way down her body. Rin moaned softly and tried arching her hips up towards him as he kissed the gentle swell of her belly. Sesshomaru was just as eager to sheath himself inside her as she was to have him there. And yet he restrained himself as he loved burying his nose in the soft tangle of curls above her thighs. He always found the sweet tangy scent of her arousal intoxicating and he loved the taste of her as well. He enjoyed making her squirm under his touch as she inched closer to release and since there were times when she returned the favor he was more than happy to do this for her. As he buried his nose in her flower, Rin moaned loudly, clamping her thighs around his head. She felt as if she were drowning in the little waves of pleasure that radiated outwards from her most intimate of spots.

Just when he felt he could not delay giving into his own lust any longer, Sesshomaru pulled back, groaning loudly when he realized he was still dressed. "Rin...?" he said softly, calling her name several times before it penetrated the fog of lust that clouded her mind.

Sitting up, Rin pointed out the beautiful reds and oranges in the sky as the sun sank lower. "Have we been here that long...?"

"Hai, but now this Sesshomaru needs your help." He fingered the tassels on his armor.

Rin nodded and moved to help him. "Gomen nasai," she said softly, deftly untying the elaborate tassels and removing the heavy chest and shoulder guard and placing them aside. Minutes later, he was just as naked as she was and he pulled her close for one last kiss. Rin ran her hands down the hard musculature of his body. As she deepened the kiss, she caressed his manhood. It twitched gently under her touch, and Sesshomaru groaned deep within his throat as he broke the kiss. "Rin...?" he said softly, nuzzling the silky skin between her small breasts.

"Hai..." was her equally breathless reply and she moved quickly off his lap to kneel on the grass before him. Rin reached out and took his face in her hands, and pulling it close, she briefly kissed him before turning away. She moved so that she sat with her back towards him, before leaning forward to rest on her hands and knees. Rin had no sooner spread her legs than he was there, behind her, rubbing his swollen manhood against the gentle curves of her buttocks, before grabbing her hip and sheathing himself inside.

They cried out in pleasure as he gathered his rhythm, bringing them closer and closer to release. As the sun fell further towards the horizon they spent their lust and collapsed together in a tangled heap. Still joined as one, they enjoyed the physical closeness of the moment, before moving apart. Their heads pillowed on his fluff, Rin and Sesshomaru looked up at the sky just in time to see the sun dip below the horizon. "That was beautiful, ne?"

"Hai...Come, we'd better dress and go back, before that idiot comes looking for us."

"Sesshomaru-sama!" Rin sat up. "Jaken-sama is not an idiot..." she gently admonished him. "But you're right; we should get dressed now that the sun's set."

Sesshomaru nodded in agreement. "This Sesshomaru will require some assistance."

Rin smiled at him and stood up to gather his clothing. "Do we have time for a bath? I remember passing a small stream on our way over here."

"Hai, let's go." Sesshomaru stood up, before leaning over and grabbing his fluff. He settled it around his shoulder and took the neat pile of clothes Rin handed him. After throwing her kimono and obi over her arm, Rin bent and picked up the Tensaiga. She carried it for him as they made their way hurriedly to the stream.

Setting their things down, they waded out into the knee deep water. The water was cold, but it was enough to wash off the remains of their spent lust and sweat from their bodies. Sesshomaru left the stream first and he struggled one-handedly into his hakama. Sitting on the bank, he watched Rin as she took her time bathing. The early evening breeze felt good on her skin and Rin wished she could spend the night in the nude curled up next to her beloved taiyoukai.

"Hurry, Rin."

"Hai..." she reluctantly left the stream and with his help, Rin brushed the water droplets from her body in an attempt to dry off before getting dressed. They had spent far too long "watching" the sunset, and it was only a matter of time before Jaken found them. Even though she did not mind it, she knew it bothered Sesshomaru whenever she bathed in front of Jaken, so she hurried. Sighing softly, Rin was about to reach for her kimono when the little toad youkai appeared.

"Sesshomaru-sama! Is everything alright? Rin...?" Jaken sputtered as he approached.

"Hai! Everything's fine, Jaken-sama," Rin said with a smile. "I wanted a bath and Sesshomaru-sama decided he wanted one too."

"Hai..." Jaken said in a strangled voice as he tried to look everywhere but at Rin and failing miserably.

"Rin, get dressed," Sesshomaru said as he glared at the toad.

Giggling softly, Rin nodded, and picking up her kimono, she quickly dressed. When she finished tying her obi, Rin bent and picked up Sesshomaru's inner kimono before helping him into it followed by his outer one. With Jaken's help, Rin quickly got Sesshomaru back into to his armor.

After settling the Tensaiga on his hip, Sesshomaru took one last look around before everyone headed back to where Jaken had set up camp for the night. He took the lead as usual and he noted with some annoyance that Rin and the toad hung back a bit behind him. He figured they were discussing, or would soon be discussing, what he and Rin were up to while they were gone. Just when Sesshomaru began to feel pleased that Rin had finally learned to keep her mouth shut, Jaken brought up the inevitable.

"So how was the umm... sunset tonight?"

"It was beautiful as ever..." Rin sighed. "Wasn't it, Sesshomaru-sama?"

"Hai," Sesshomaru said curtly, and picking up his pace, he called out to them, "Hurry, this Sesshomaru is tired and he wishes to be back at camp already."

"Very tired indeed," Jaken said softly as he winked at Rin, sending her into a giggling fit as they hurried after him...
Sign up to rate and review this story