Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 7 snogs

Snog #6: Argument

by kirayasha 0 reviews

More Live journal fun featuring Sessh/Rin...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rin, Sesshoumaru - Published: 2006-07-18 - Updated: 2006-07-18 - 821 words

0Unrated
Argument (snog #6)

By kira


Author's note: More LJ Snog fun featuring Sesshomaru and Rin!



"Rin, get dressed."

"Iie! It's too hot to sleep in my kimono!"

"Rin..."Sesshomaru said in a tone that brooked no argument.

"But I'm telling you, it's too hot to sleep in that!" Rin said as she pointed to the cotton yukata he held.

"Rin..."

"You used to let me sleep naked before! What's wrong with it now?" she asked, folding her arms across her chest. "Jaken isn't here, but it's not like he's never seen me naked before!"

"Rin..."

"Hai!" She glared at him.

"If you would stop interrupting, this Sesshomaru will tell you why you can't."

"Oh..." she said softly and he was pleased when her expression softened and some of the tension left her shoulders.

"You're a woman now," he said as if that explained everything and when he looked at her face, he saw the puzzled expression there. Sighing softly he went on, "Women do not sleep without clothes unless they have been pillowing." He looked away, embarrassed.

Rin eyed him narrowly as she took her kimono from him. "You want to pillow with me...?" It came out more of a statement of fact than a question and she stood there dumbfounded as a crimson blush spilled across his cheeks.

They stood there at impasse as she thought over this new found knowledge and he wondered when she had become so astute.

"So, do you want to...?" she asked when the silence became too great between them.

"Iie!" he replied, sparking another argument between them.

"Why not?" she cried, relieved, yet thoroughly insulted by his refusal.

"Because this Sesshomaru cannot."

"What do you mean, you cannot? Is there something wrong with you? Or is it me...?" Rin angrily rubbed the tears away from her eyes.

"Iie, there is nothing wrong with either of us."

"So then why can't we...?"

"Because." Sesshomaru glanced at her surreptitiously out the corner of his eye. Rin was still standing there naked much to his annoyance. "Rin... please get dressed."

She looked up at him, all the hurt she now felt over his refusal showing in her eyes. "I will, if you tell me why we can't pillow..." she wheedled.

Sesshomaru heaved a heavy sigh. "Fine." He reached out and gently caressed her cheek. "This Sesshomaru cannot pillow you for several reasons. One being, he's not sure if you wouldn't be happier amongst your own people and therefore he has no desire to taint you."

"But I don't want to go live with a bunch of stupid humans! And besides, I don't see how pillowing would taint me..." She pouted.

Sesshomaru gave her a pained looked. "Trust this Sesshomaru when he tells you it would. Secondly, once we pillow, things will change forever between us and this Sesshomaru is not certain he wants that."

"Well, this Rin isn't afraid of change!" she said, mimicking his speech pattern.

"And this Sesshomaru can see that." He smiled briefly at her in approval. "Lastly, both our people frown upon such things. And what if-"

"What if nothing!" Rin interrupted. "Who cares what they think? I don't and you shouldn't either! If we care about each other, why should other people's opinions matter? It's not like you're taking me by force and don't give me that look either, Jaken-sama has taught me a few things all those times you were gone. And I'm giving myself freely to you, Sesshomaru-sama and that's all that matters!"

He stood there, looking down at her as he thought it over. In many ways she was the perfect mate for him, despite being human. And if he was willing to overlook that and follow in his father's footsteps then so be it. "Agreed," he said softly. "Forgive this Sesshomaru for doubting you, but he wants to be sure you mean it and understand fully what you are saying and what you are offering him, as he wouldn't want you to have any regrets later on in your life."

Rin nodded and slowly slipped her arms into her yukata. She drew it closed around her, and reaching for her obi, she quickly finished dressing. "Agreed," she said softly. "But this Rin will take that as a promise for the future and trust me when I say she's going to hold you to it!" Rin giggled as she held him close.

"Agreed," Sesshomaru said as she pulled away from him. "Come, let's go to sleep now."

"Hai..."

Rin followed quietly behind him as he headed for a nearby tree, replaying their argument over in her head. With a tiny smile of delight, she realized she had won and happy with the knowledge that he would one day take her maidenhead, she sat next to him.

"Goodnight, Sesshomaru-sama."

"Goodnight night, Rin... chan."

Smiling sweetly at him, she leaned forward and Sesshomaru mirrored her actions, meeting her halfway in a kiss...
Sign up to rate and review this story