Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Please help me?

So umm yeah thanks atomickilljoy for writing that story :) Thanks MissAbbieHudson for the awesome playlist :D Thanks The-Corpse and Penina for your advice :3 And thanks Mirazal for just letting me know you'll be there for me :')

Umm yeah I'm guessing you've gathered today's been a good/bad day.

Good - I was less moody for most of the day. I had a really great day with my friends.

Bad - In History, last lesson, none of my real friends are in there so I sit with some girls that I know but I wouldn't call my friends. Anyway, the popular girl's on the other table were laughing at me and bitching about me and I don't know why... So I was really upset when I went to get the bus and that girl who kept telling me to smile yesterday was there and I didn't feel like talking. Now I've just logged onto Facebook and saw that four hours ago (the time we were getting on the bus...) she uploaded a status saying 'Your mood swings are starting to bring me down :L'.

Yeah I wasn't in the best mood but really? We've been friends for ten years and she can't even say to my face 'look, your mood swings are getting me down.' Instead she just wants me to smile and pretend everything's okay?

I dunno what to do :( I hate to keep unloading my problems onto all of you but I don't have anyone else to talk to D:

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story