Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ashes

Crayon’s POV…

I went into the kitchen and sighed. He wasn’t in here either “Guys, have you seen Gerard?” I asked nervously “I can’t find him anywhere.”

“Nope, haven’t seen him anywhere.” Frank said distractedly, scribbling things down on a piece of paper.

“I’ll help you look for Daddy.” Finn said with smile, causing Ben to look jealous since technically Finn was his child and not Gerard’s.

“That’s okay Finn, I’ll find him.” I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

“I’ll help you find him.” Ben said, getting up and following me out of the room before I could stop him “I wanted to talk to you anyway.”

“What about?”

“About Finn. Why does he keep calling Gerard ‘Daddy’ when he knows that I’m his Dad?”

“Oh don’t be jealous Ben.” I replied, rolling my eyes “Let’s face it, Gerard’s been a better Dad for Finn than you’ve been.”

“That’s not my fault! Do you know how much it hurt to know that you loved Gerard instead of me?”

“Hey! You loved Jack instead of me!”

“That is totally different.”

“No it isn’t.” I rolled my eyes “Look, this isn’t about us. It’s about Finn. He’s only just met you; he needs time to adjust to you. You can’t expect him to just love a complete stranger.”

“But I’m not a complete stranger; I’m his Father.

“I’m not gonna argue about this. Just give him time. Maybe he’ll open up to you eventually if you’re patient.” I rolled my eyes “I’m going above the surface to see if Gerard’s out there.”

“It’s not safe up there.”

“I can look after myself.” I snapped, going up the stairs and pushing the trap door open. I crawled out and saw Gerard sitting on the floor with Hozzie and Raven “Hey, I was looking everywhere for you!” I cried “You scared the hell outta me!”

“Sorry, we were just talking about how to leave the country like Frank wants.” Gerard shrugged his shoulders “It’s either that or try and take down BLI again.”

“Well I think Frank has a plan.” Raven said “That’s why he’s writing stuff down all the time. But he won’t tell us what he’s writing.”

“We’ll think of something eventually.” I sighed “Maybe we should wait for the kids to get a bit older first.”

“Do you know how long that will take?” Hozzie asked “I mean, Jennifer’s pregnant so it’d take forever. We’re gonna go crazy down here.”

“Are you suggesting that we leave Jennifer out of this? She won’t like that.”

“We know she won’t which is why we’ll get Bob to tell her that he’d rather she stayed behind.” Raven said “Everything will be fine.”

“You don’t even have a plan yet.” I reminded them “Anything could happen in such a long amount of time. We could all be dead for a start.”

“Don’t say that.” Gerard sighed “We’ll figure something out, I promise.”

“Alright but could you come back inside now please?” I begged “I’ll just worry about you if you’re out here.”

Gerard sighed but came back inside with Hozzie and Raven following him. I looked around to make sure that no one was watching before going back inside myself.



[A/N] – I promise that something happens in the next chapter :)
Sign up to rate and review this story