Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New kids and unsure sexuality's part 1

New kids and unsure sexuality's part 1

by myXwayXhomeX_Xferard 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-11-03 - Updated: 2012-11-03 - 401 words

0Unrated
8:30 am

Dear diary,its the first day back from summer vacation! im dreading it, it's 38 degrees celcius which means i can ither let everybody see my fresh cuts,my open bleeding wounds,get called emo fag even more than usual....

you are an emo fag!
shuturpppp voices im not a mother fucking emo fag

so as i was saying I've got to options the first everyone sees my cuts or my second option......i wear a hoodie,over heat and have to go to the medical room they see my cuts and i go see a counciller! :L
I've been making music more over the holidays i wrote 2 songs in total, the ghost of you and i don't love you my favorite is the ghost of you!

im startled at the pitch of Mikey's voice as he bounces into my room i quickly hide my blade under my duvet and pull it over my head he tries to push me out but i refuse!
hes got one of those 5 year olds grins where their mum says smile for the camera...
i get up and dressed(skinny jeans,black,converse,black,a band tee-shirt and a hoodie, black)
i grab my school bag from last year grab an unopened packet of cigarettes and a half full bottle of double strength vodka... i grab a spare blade... i hate my self for cutting but the release is so over powering its un true!
'mikey???'
'down here'
set off ill catch up'
'okayssss'



1 pm

Dear diary, ive made it through to lunch with about 56 comments like 'im suprised your still alive' and 'the emo fag has returned' im sat with lucas,amie,sophie,markus and a new kid joseph...
i only sit with them were not exactly friends and i just listen to music and write songs and write in my diary, you for that matter...
ive seen loads of new people from this school down the road, it got set on fire in vacation, the jocks and cheerleaders,you can tell theyre from that school because theyre still wearing,
A)their cheerleading uniforms
or
B) thoes stupid jackets...

buzz buzz
Mikey:the school down the road has been burned down!!!!
Me:i know...so what?
Mikey:Nothing... by the way theres this new kid who is in my class not from that school hes coming over after school...his name is frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story