Categories > Original > Romance > SHEAGAN'S ELBOW

JESUS

by tothegraveyard 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-07 - Updated: 2012-11-08 - 596 words

0Unrated
"Young man, identfied as Keagan Godfrey was found half-dead in his school, early this afternoon, while the damaged victim has been put into emergency care, the culprit left behind obvious evidence, but no information has been given on who commited the crime or where they may be now."

I wiped a tear from my eye as an image of the victim appeared on the tv screen, the boy looked slightly familiar to me, but I'm not sure who it is. I only had one friend, strangely enough, he shared the same first name as the murder victim. I must admit, I was sort of in love with my friend Keagan, he was beautiful, but there is something strange about the way he looks at me. He wanted to run away together and now we were finally doing so, we were making our way to the train station when I began to feel myself tiring out. I glanced over at Keagan who was also breathing heavily.
"Tea break?" I asked, he nodded. The nearest café was a cosy little thing, decorated with fancy victorian styled furniture. We sat in a booth, across from each other.
We were in the middle of discussing why the sky is so grey in this town, when a blue haired, wide-eyed boy plonked himself down next to me. He was cute, too cute, but I'm here with Keagan.
"Um, hi, yeah, I'm busy here. Please leave." I growled demandingly, the boy looked dissapointed and for a brief second I was proud of myself, until I noticed Keagan shaking his head at me out of the corner of my eye. Just as the boy was getting up to leave, I grabbed his blue jumper and pulled him back down next to me.
"I'm sorry, why are you sitting with us?" I asked as politely as I could. He was so damn perfect, I hope he doesn’t try to steal Keagan from me or I might just have to slice those pretty little eyes open, the same pretty little eyes that were now staring into mine, so full of innocence.
"He's pretty, why can't you be like him?" Keagan asked from across the table, he could be quite a bitch sometimes, yeah It hurt a lot but I still loved him.
"I think- I think you have some thing that belongs to me." The blue haired boy whispered. That's weird, I don't own anything, besides it but that isn't important to anyone besides me, isn't it? Could he be a government official? Sent to take me away from my love, I have to get out of this café alive, before he can get to me.
"No, I don't. I'm sorry but me and my partner have to leave now, come on Keagan." I ordered sternly as I pushed the chair back and stood up, this time it was the boy's turn to pull me back down.
"I'm Matthew, I believe you stole my boyfriend off of me and I'm here to take him back." He hissed.
"wh- b- how'd you find me?" I stuttered.
"Keagan is my love, I can find him anywhere, not give me that object you cherish so dearly." No way, how'd he know all of this stuff! It totally isn't fair. I'm no giving him it no matter what.
"I have no idea what you're talking about." I snapped and folded my arms across my chest.
Suddenly, the door swung open and about 10 police men ran in and surrounded our table. Matt smiled kindly,
"Now give me Keagan's Elbow."
Sign up to rate and review this story