Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ashes

Crayon’s POV…

“This reminds me of all the times we did this when we were younger.” I said, looking out of the window as we sped towards BLI “Except back then we all used to magically fit into the Trans-Am.” This time there were so many of us that we’d had to split up. Me, Gerard, Rosie, Raven, Ray, Draven, Penina, Frank, Levana, Ezra and Miles were in the Trans-Am while all the others were either in Doctor DD’s van or in the car that Jack and Ben owned.

“Yay we’re just like Mommy and Daddy.” Draven said but his voice didn’t have any spark in it and he was biting his lip nervously.

“I’m kinda scared.” Penina admitted “We don’t even know what we’re doing. We’re just gonna go inside and start shooting randomly? I have a really bad feeling about this.”

“I know but we don’t have any other choice.” Gerard said “We can’t stay at Ben and Jack’s forever without doing anything. BLI will find us eventually and then we’ll have no chance at all. At least this way we have a chance, small as it maybe.”

“Besides, we’ve all been alright so far, haven’t we?” I said cheerily enough.

“Yeah but they’ve upgraded their weapons, remember?” Frank cried.

“So have we though.” Levana pointed out.

Doctor DD had taken our ray guns and made some improvements on them so we now had just as good weapons as BLI have “Frank, please don’t jump in front of me to save me this time.” Penina said “I don’t want you getting hurt.”

“Of course I’m gonna protect you Penina, you can’t ask me not to.”

“And I won’t let anything happen to you this time!” Ray cried, suddenly hugging Raven really tightly “I let you get hurt last time and I always feel really bad. I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

“It’s okay Ray, I’m fine.” Raven replied, hugging him back.

“If I’d have been there for you then you wouldn’t have that scar on your leg.” Ray whispered, kissing the top of her head.

“I think the scar looks pretty cool.” Draven said.

“Thanks Baby.” Raven laughed.

“This might sound a little cheesy but on the way can we talk about the best things that ever happened to us? Like in the time that we’ve been friends?” Frank asked “Because if we don’t make it out alive then… Well I just want the memories, okay?”

“That’s a good idea.” I said “Alright, who wants to go first?”

“I’ll go first!” Levana cried “I liked it when I managed to think of a plan all by myself to save my family and everyone was really proud of me. I liked it when Daddy took us to the park and he fell in the pond.”

“You fell into the pond?” Penina asked “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because it was embarrassing!” Frank cried “Maybe I shouldn’t have suggested this.”

“No, it’s fun!” Ezra shrieked “I liked it when we finally left that boring old town where we had to work all the time. I liked it when we saw the diner for the first time. I liked the diner a lot. I miss it.” Ezra pouted “Can’t we just go back there?”

“No, I’m sorry we can’t.” Penina sighed “Alright Miles, your turn.”

“I don’t really remember anything.” Miles’ eyes filled with tears “All I remember is meeting you two properly for the first time when you were saved from BLI.”

“Oh Baby.” Penina pulled him onto her lap.

“My turn, my turn!” Draven cried “I liked it when we managed to save Mommy, Daddy and all the others. I liked it at Christmas when Daddy got me my first ray gun! What about you Mommy?”

“I liked it when I met Ray for the first time.” Raven smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder “I liked it when Penina accidentally told him I liked him and I kicked her on the ankle for it. I liked it when we saved Kat and Hozzie.”

“I liked it when I kissed Raven for the first time.” Ray said, running his fingers up and down her arm “I liked it the day when Draven was born and I convinced Raven that he had six toes on each foot.”

“I liked it when Levana, Ezra, Miles and Jora were born.” Frank said “I liked it when Levana said her first word and it was ‘Daddy.’”

“I liked it that Ezra’s first word was ‘Mommy’.” Penina smiled “I liked it when Frank, Raven, Crayon and Hozzie saved me and Kat when we were stuck at BLI.”

“Your turn Gerard.” I grinned.

“We don’t have time.” Gerard sighed “We’re here now.”
Sign up to rate and review this story