Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trust Me

Trust Me

by KilljoyMCRmy 1 review

When your family is falling apart who would be a better best friend than Frank Iero?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-14 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 328 words

0Unrated
Dear whoever the fuck reads this,

I thought I'd start writing down all the things that happen around me.
I'll start with my family, my uncles are the main problem, one of them is an alcoholic, the other spends 5 days of the week in another country and we're almost sure he's having an affair over there. the main problem is, they both have kids the alcoholic, Kevin, he's got a 12 year old daughter called Amelia and a son called Felix but he's gone to uni now so it isn't really a bother, personally, I think England's getting boring, i want to move. If i do I'm going to try and adopt Amelia, her Mum doesn't really care about her either.
i don't have much more to say apart from that my name is Emily Rose Eleby, I am 21 years old and can't wait to get out of England.


I sigh closing my diary placing it on my desk with my pen.

RING RING

i pick up the phone "Hey Frank, whats up?"
"nothing apart from the fact that there's a chance that..."
"What Frank?!"
"We could move into a flay in New Jersey! i have some family there, they know about us wanting to move, they said its a 3 bedroom apartment. i know NJ isn't ideal but it would be good to get out the UK, maybe we could move to New York or California one day?"
"Ahh! it sounds great, now we just need to try and adopt little Amelia!"
"Okay! come round to mine in a bit and we can talk more about this and maybe even mention it to her parents?"
"Yeah, I'll go now, I'll text you when I'm on my way, kay? bye!"
i press the end call button and run downstairs to tell my parents about what's hopefully going to happen.




----------

sorry for the shortness of the first chapter but it was mainly to introduce some of my oc's
Emily xo
Sign up to rate and review this story