Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

push

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

movie night! oh and if youre a 90s baby youll totally get the movie!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-11-10 - Updated: 2012-11-11 - 1153 words

0Unrated
CH. 24 Push

Josh's POV

I feel so fucking shitty right now. My stomach is doing backflips, and I have just been called for dinner, if you can fucking call it that. I look down at the tray in front of me. Peanut butter bread, meatloaf that looks like some fucking science experiment gone wrong...and canned fruit. Oh, and the fake-ass cookie that makes me want to retch. Matt left earlier, and I'm stuck here alone again. Visiting hours were long gone. Matt was gone, and was probably relaying how I am feeling to Mike, and Ian. I miss my friends so much right now. I grab the spoon, because god knows they don't want me to cut myself on purpose. I stick the spoon in the meatloaf and gag. Its fucking growing fur...this is disgusting. A nurse looks at me.

"Joshua, are you okay? You haven't touched your dinner..."

Why the fuck is she so concerned? They don't care unless you're new....or really fucking sick. Which I, unfortunately, am....

"I just don't feel so good." I sigh. "and call me Josh. Joshua sounds too damn formal..."

"Okay, Josh. You can go back to your room until we do evening activities."

"Thanks..." I whisper, as I stand up.

I look back at her, "Can you help me get back"

"Sure." She walks over and helps me walk.

I feel so fucking embarrased.

She takes me to my room, 425. I shuffle into the room, and fall on the bed.

I groan, as my stomach rolls. I feel like I'm going to hurl, again. I know I haven't eaten much, but I am not feeling the greatest.

I close my eyes and am woken up a short while later, as its time for evening activities. I sit up, and look at the nurse who woke me up.

"C'mon Joshua, time for evening activities."

I stand up, and go into the lounge area.

What the fuck are we doing?

I see some people playing on thier phones, which pisses me off, because mine was fucking confiscated!

"Why does everybody have a phone?!"

"Well. They've been here for a while, and shown that they wont escape or try to hurt themselves."

"Fuck!"

"Joshua, calm down."

"I'm going to so many fucking withdrawals!"

I groan, as my stomach churns.

"I really don't feel so good.." I whisper.

"Here's some Advil, maybe that will help." She says, as she hands me a pill.

I finally realize there's a projector and a big white screen. Oh, a movie, sweet.

"What movie are we watching?"

"I think we are watching Rugrats."

:"Rugrats?"

"Yes, we think that that won't bother people."

"Its a fucking kids movie."

"Yes, but all of the people who came voted on it."

"Fine."

They pop in the DVD, and we watch Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, and the newest Rugrat, Dill, get lost in the forest. Its such a depressing movie acutally. Its about infants getting lost in the forest, and almost dying. How is that a kids movie?!

I look at the popcorn thats being popped. I think I'm gonna vomit. The nurse looks at me.

"Josh?"

"I need something to calm my stomach down, I think I'm going to throw up...."

She grabs a pink pill, and I swallow it.

"This should help with the nausea, okay?"

I nod weakly, "Thanks."

I feel extremely hot, and ill. She grabs a water bottle, and hands it to me.
I fucking chug that shit, in hopes of it settling my stomach.

Well, it doesn't. I spew out all of the water onto the floor. Everyone stares at me. My pale face goes slightly red, and I bury my head in my hands. Fuck.

Everyone looks at me, as I vomit again. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Joshua...do you need to lie down?"

"No, I'm fine. I just drank the water too damn fast." I gasp.

I watch the movie, willing myself not to vomit again.After the movie, we are playing video games, yes, video games, because thre is nothing to do here... Oh, and someone snuck thier PS2 in this place.

We are playing Kingdom Hearts, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. Two games that have barely any bad content. Thank god we aren't playing Call of Duty, everyone would go fucking insane.

The kinetics in the game are making me nauseous. I groan, as the game of SKATE ends, I suck at this game.

A nurse comes over, "Joshua?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you need to go back to your room?"

I nod, "Yeah. I really feel sick right now. Sorry."

I stand up, and walk to my room,. The nurse gets me settled, and gives me another pink pill. I swallow it, and look at her wearily. I think I'm gonna vomit for god knows what time.She shoots some anti-nausea medicine in my IV. I close my eyes, feeling the room move. The nurse looks at me.

"Joshua? Can I take a look at you?"

I nod, slowly. I open my eyes, and she shines a light into them. I groan at the light, and I have a fucking huge headache.

"Hun, you have vertigo from the withdrawals...I'm gonna grab a pill that should kick it out."

She comes back an hour later, and gives me a pill. By now I had thrown up all over myself, and was tossing and turning in my bed.

I sit up, and take the pill, feeling extremely dizzy. I groan, as I lie back down.

"Make the room...make the room stop from ugh, doing spinny things..."

She looks at me, "Joshua, you need to eat something, or you will be dehydrated."

" 'M not hungry." I whine. "My stomach feels so bad."

She looks at me, pleading, "Please?"

"Nuh-uh."

"You need to eat, if you don't you'll get extremely sick."

"I'm already throwing up my guts, and I don't think food is gonna help."

She gives me a piece of carrot cake from Thanksgiving.

"I don't want it."

"Please?"

"Fine, I'll eat the damn cake, but I'm not gonna keep it down!"

I bite into the cake, and gag. I swallow, and eat another bite, soon the cake is gone, and my stomach feels extremely sick. She looks at me.

"Joshua. You okay?"

"N..no I'm gonna be sick."

I vomit onto the floor, and look at the chunks of carrot cake.

She finally leaves, and I roll over, feeling my stomach give a particuraly strong pitch.

"I feel nauseous...." I whisper. That's not a lie, I feel like I could throw up so much right now. I'm almost throwing up already, My stomach is jolting around. I roll over, and vomit on the floor, since the bucket is clearly gone! Fuck this.

I stop vomiting about a minute later, and close my eyes. I need sleep.

THANKS SAM!! I LOVE YOU REVIEWING THIS!!!! XO JULES
Sign up to rate and review this story