Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us

Dakota brought Haven straight back to her Dad and told her in the car that her Dad wanted to talk to her properly about something important “Am I in trouble?” Haven asked nervously.

“Of course not.” Dakota replied “Don’t be worried. Daddy just needs to ask you a couple of questions.”

“About what?”

“You’ll see when we get home. But I promise that you’re not in trouble.” Dakota pulled up outside Gerard’s house and smiled at her “I think Maria’s in there as well.”

Haven smiled “I like Maria.”

“I like her too.” Dakota got out the car “Come on, let’s go.”

Haven got out her side and ran up to the house, opened the door and ran outside “Haven!” Gerard cried, throwing his arms around her and lifting her up “I missed you so much! I’m really sorry!” He kissed her cheek again and again.

Dakota smiled then shut the front door. She needed to leave them to talk for now.

Maria looked at Gerard “I’ll be back tomorrow, okay?” She smiled and Gerard nodded. She left the house and returned home.

Gerard looked at Haven and kissed her cheek again “I’m really sorry.”

“For what?” Haven asked, blinking at him.

“Maria’s told me everything.” Gerard whispered “About how Grace hit you. Why didn’t you tell me?”

Haven frowned, her eyes stinging with tears “Because you loved her and I didn’t want anyone to get mad at me.”

“I wouldn’t have got mad at you. And I could never love someone who hurts you.” Gerard told her softly “Grace is gone now. She’s never coming back.”

“I’m really sorry.” Haven started crying and wrapped her arms around her Dad’s neck.

“It’s not your fault Beautiful.” Gerard said, rocking her back and forth “You don’t have to worry about it anymore. You’re not on your own anymore Haven. I promise to always be there for you. Always.”



Gerard woke up and found Haven was still asleep next to him. She hadn’t stopped crying most the night so Gerard let her stay in his bed for the night. He stroked her hair “I’m sorry I let her hurt you.” He whispered.

His phone started ringing so he quickly answered it. Luckily Haven didn’t seem to hear it and carried on sleeping “Hello?” He said.

“Is everything okay now?” Dakota asked “How’s Haven?”

“Well she keeps crying and thinking it’s her fault.” Gerard sighed “But she’ll be okay. She never has to see Grace again.”

“Look, we’ve invited everyone else over for dinner tonight. Why don’t you and Haven come over? I think that seeing Shayla and Miranda might help take her mind off things.”

“That sounds great. Thanks Dakota.” Gerard smiled “Do you mind if I invite someone?”




A couple of hours later Maria showed up “Hey Gee,” She greeted, kissing him on the cheek “Hey Beautiful.” She smiled as Haven ran up to her. She lifted her up in her arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek too “Why don’t we go out?”

“Yes, I need a new dress for dinner!” Haven grinned at Maria. She felt way more relaxed and happy when Maria was around.

Maria laughed “Is it okay if I buy her a new dress Gee?”

“You’re so spoilt.” Gerard teased Haven, kissing her forehead “Yeah, I suppose you can. I’ve gotta go to the studio today. Will you be okay looking after Haven?”

“Of course I will, I love Haven.” Maria smiled “What time are you coming back?”

“I’ll be home at four, heaps of time to get ready for tonight.” Gerard kissed Maria goodbye “Don’t get her a dress that’s too expensive.”

“Nothing’s too expensive for Haven.” Maria giggled and carried Haven out to the car.

Gerard shook his head and grinned. He loved Maria and Haven so much.




“So what kind of dress did you want?” Maria asked Haven as they walked around.

“I don’t mind.” Haven said, taking Maria’s hand “I just wanted to spend time with you.”

“Aww you’re so sweet.” Maria laughed “Well I know that you like tutus. I like the one that you’re wearing now.”

She was wearing the black and yellow tutu that she had been wearing the day she met Maria “Thank you. Uncle Mikey tells me that I look like a bumble bee.” Haven giggled “I don’t want a pink one though. What about a rainbow one?” Haven squealed at the thought of that “Please can I have a rainbow tutu?”

“Of course you can. If we can find one.” Maria said and they walked into a shop.

“I really like you Maria.” Haven told her as they flicked through tutus looking for a rainbow one.

“I really like you too Haven.” Maria replied, blushing a little “And I really like your Dad. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Of course not. Does this mean you’re gonna be my Mommy?”

“I won’t ever be your Mommy because you already have one.” Maria explained “But I’ll do my best to be like a Mommy to you.” She paused “Do you ever miss your Mommy?”

“Not really.” Haven said “I never met her so it’s hard to miss her. But I don’t like seeing Daddy so upset.”

“Well I’ll try and keep him happy then.” Maria smiled “Hey look, I think I’ve found your rainbow tutu.”



“Hey guys.” Dakota grinned as she opened the door to her friends “Wow, Haven you look beautiful.”

“Thank you.” Haven stepped inside and twirled around in her new rainbow tutu “I’m going to go and show Miranda and Shayla!” She ran into the living room where everyone was talking and laughing.

“So does this mean that you’re a couple now?” Dakota asked.

Gerard smiled, nodded and put his arm around Maria “I guess I always kind of loved her more than Grace all along. I just didn’t realise that.” He sighed “I can’t believe how stupid I’ve been.”

“But it’s okay now.” Maria suddenly giggled “Did you see Grace’s face when you yelled at her?”

“I don’t wanna think about her face.” Gerard groaned “She was a bitch.”

“Come on, we’re here to have fun.” Dakota smiled and gestured for them to come into the living room.

They all walked in and saw Haven spinning around in her rainbow tutu. Gerard looked at Maria who was smiling at Haven. Gerard smiled too. Things couldn’t get any better.



[A/N] - This story wasn't very long I know :( But I hope you all liked it and liked the happy ending :3
Sign up to rate and review this story