Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Chapter 1

by atomickilljoy 8 reviews

"I think you'll find that escape is impossible."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-10 - Updated: 2012-11-11 - 879 words

1Exciting
Sorry this took so long! It's a horror story now, not a Halloween one! Anyways, enjoy!

Rick walked through the dark, lonesome woods.

"Nadine? Come out! This isn't funny!" Rick shouted.

Where could she be? Rick thought. The 45 year-old man had agreed to play his wife's game.

"For old time's sake!" Nadine had pleaded. Thinking back to the fun times they had had as children, Rick agreed.

Now, he regretted the decision. It's been 2 hours since the couple had began to play their favorite game as children, Hide-And- Seek, and Nadine hasn't come out. Rick started to wonder if he should go back. He knew that she would be waiting in the front of their home.

"I got you good!" she would say, laughing.
Rick would scold her, tell her how worried he was, and ,at last, laugh as well.


Rick turned around, ready to go home, when he heard some rustling in a bush.

"Nadine?" he called out.

No one came out.

"Nadine?" he called out again.

No one was there. The rustling soon stopped.

Rick shrugged, and was on his way. As he continued his walk through the dark woods, he constantly heard rustling in nearby bushes. He ignored the rustling, along with the fact that he was starting to get a bit frightened. He quickened his pace, telling himself that he was just eager to see his wife.

The rustling continued every time he would pass a bush. Every time he heard it, his pace quickened. It wasn't long until he broke out into a sprint. He ignored the bushes and their rustling. Rick kept on running.
Soon, he felt a sharp pain in his neck.

The last thing he saw, before he blacked out, was the ground.

**

Rick woke up, feeling the pain on the back of his neck. When he tried to get up, he found that it was impossible. His legs and arms were restrained by something. He kept on struggling.

"I think you'll find that escape is impossible." Said a deep voice, coming from the speaker.

Rick looked up and saw nothing but a speaker box, sticking out from the brown, cave-like walls.

“Who are you and what do you want?!” Rick screamed at the box.

“I desire nothing from you.” The speaker box replied “I simply want to play a game with you.”

Rick looked around again, looking for some pathway to freedom.

“As I said, I think you’ll find that escape is impossible.” The speaker box said.

Rick suddenly remembered his wife.

“Where is she?” Rick asked calmly.

“I don’t know to what you are referring to.” The speaker box said.

“WHERE IS MY WIFE?!” Rick roared.

Suddenly, a door burst open. Out came a man dressed in a suit, wheeling a cart, wearing a sadistic smile. This man looked like he was bald, he had the roundest, blackest eyes. His smile appeared to be stitched on his face. It was no ordinary smile. This smile looked like it was sewn on, and it extended from the tip of his lips to his eyes.

“Your wife?” the man asked. He must’ve used a voice changer, because his voice wasn’t as deep as it was on the speaker box. It was a voice that was indescribable. The only thing that could be described was the amount of insanity in his voice. Nothing about him looked or sounded sane.

“You know damn well who she is” Rick spat.

“Ah, yes. Nadine. She just couldn’t handle the…intensity of the game.” The man said.

“What do you mean?” Rick asked.

Somehow, his grin got wider. He opened the door and a pale woman with black hair, with a chunk of blonde hair, wheeled in large wheelbarrow, covered by a white sheet. She wheeled it to the man, with a frightened look, and quickly walked back to the door.

“Thanks, Ash!” he called out “Go have fun.”

Ash turned back and flashed him a small smile, with a wild look in her eyes.

“Now” he began “Don’t get me wrong. Your wife was an astounding game payer, but as the game got more…intense, she couldn’t take it.”

The man uncovered the wheelbarrow, which revealed a woman with brown hair, her body burnt beyond recognition.

“Na-Nadine?” Rick whispered.

“Ah, yes . Like I said, an astounding game player” the man chuckled.

“You sick son of a bitch.” Rick whispered.

“Can’t someone be creative for once and call me something new?” the man asked

Rick remained silent. He just stared at Nadine’s dead body, or, what was left of it.

“I presume you’ll be a better player?” the man asked.

Rick didn’t say a thing as Ash returned with a try filled with needles and knives of all sorts.
“You’ll just feel a small pinch” the man said, his smile growing larger, somehow.
He injected a needle into Rick’s arm, and a door opened, revealing a maze-like arena. He unstrapped Rick from the table, and threw a woozy Rick in the arena, closing the door quickly after.

The man had reminded himself of how right he was to pick out a location where Rick’s screams of pain were not heard at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story