Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

A proper Introduction

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Josh wakes up, sick, and then goes to the mall with Matt! :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-11-11 - Updated: 2012-11-12 - 754 words

0Unrated
CH 28 And I Believe This Calls for A Proper Introduction

JOSH'S POV

I wake up the next morning, and Matt is still here.

"Where's Ian, and Mike?"

"They left, they had to go to school..."

"Wait, didn't you have to get to school."

Matt smirks, "Extended Illness bitch."

"Oh, so I'm your bitch now?" I smile evilly.

"Who wears the pants in this relationship now?" Matt asks laughing.

"Uh, since I'm the one in the bed, and in rehab, I'm going with you."

"Good choice."

"I've got an idea!" I say evilly,.

"No, dude. No."

"We aren't gonna fuck! God!"

Matt looks a bit relaxed.

"I wanna bust outta here!"

"No, Josh. Why cant you wait till this afternoon, and we can go out to the mall or something?"

A nurse comes in, "Joshua, you ready for the outing?"

"Can my friend come too?" I ask.

"Sure, you two are very, uh, close.."

"I need new shoes bruh." I say to Matt.

He looks down at my converse, "No shit, you have holes in them!"

"What are you getting?" I ask.

"Dunno, I want a shirt that has the Me Gusta rage face on it."

"I think those are at like, HMV or Hottopic..."

"Hottopic's only in the US."

"Shit."

"What about FYE?"

"Dunno.."

"What about a Zumiez?"

"You're going to fucking Zumiez?"

"Josh, you said you needed new shoes."

"I cant stand all the fake people in there, I like the longboards, but I'd rather get my shit from the local skateshop.."

"Joshua! We are leaving in 10 minutes, get dressed!"

"Shit."

I grab a hoodie, and some jeans. I quickly change, and grab my wallet.

--

Matt and I walk into the shopping mall, and go to Spencer's, because its that beast. There's a book called F for Effort, it showcases shitty test awsers.

I grab him, and drag him to HMV. There's the new The Used cd, I love them. I smile. Then we go to zumiez and I grab some Lakais. By then my stomach is growling. I'm starving for once.

Matt looks at me.

"I'm fuckin hungry." I say.

Matt grabs my arm, "Lets get some Japanese shit!" I nod.

We grab two orders of chicken teriyaki, well 2 for me, Matt got shrimp teriyaki. I dig in.

"Dear lord Josh! You gonna eat all that?!"

"Uh, yeaaah....my stomach is really starving."

"You're gonna get sick dude! I know that!"

"No I won't. I'm gonna be fine!"

"Dude, you're acting like a pregnant woman. Just wanted to tell you." Matt says.

I choke on my Coke Zero.

"Wh-what?!" I sputter.

"You're acting like some pregnant lady or something!"

"How?"

"You throw up at the smell of food, and you're eating weird shit. Oh and you can barely hold any food down for more than an hour!"

"It's the heroin withdrawals!" I retort. I am shaking from this cold building.

I finish the food, and I go back to the rehab centere. Matt looks at me.

"Whoa."

"What?"

"You look green Josh. Are you feeling alright?"

He puts a hand on my forehead, and I'm burning up! I feel cold, and hot at the same time. I think it's the withdrawals.
I look at him wearily, and shake my head.

"I think I'm gonna barf..." I whisper, stumbling to my small bathroom. I hunch over the perfect porcelain, my vision swimming, and my head aching. I'm either: A. Preggers, B. withdrawing, or C. I have the stomach flu.

I hope it's the last one.

Matt is standing in the doorway as my stomach expels its contents. There are chicken teriyaki pieces in the bowl, and a few of my anti depressants. Matt looks over my shoulder, frowning.

I am shaking as I puke again, Matt holds my head up, and wipes away the mess I've made.

"Thanks." I mutter, "for staying with me..and holding my head up."

He smiles, "No probs Josh."

I have a small smile, but it quickly fades, as I fall forward, throwing up again. I'm crying so much as my stomach empties another good cup of my vomit.

Matt frowns slightly, "I think you should get a nurse. I smell metal...."

Metal? What the hell is he talking about? I retch again. The room is spinning, and Matt's pacing.

"Oh god, oh god," he mutters.

I retch again, finally smelling metal. I open my teary eyes, and gasp. I'm puking blood.

sorry this took so long!! I had to get groceries!! R&R please? =) xo Jules
Sign up to rate and review this story