Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I should just leave?

It took me a while to find this on my story list but...

by tmbfucks 6 reviews

Good news everybody - Professor Farnsworth from Futurama

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-11-12 - Updated: 2012-11-12 - 402 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shalom to you all! - I'm into that because I just watched Friday Night Dinner. That was the first episode I watched. No spoilers please! XD Anyway, thanks to everyone on here. I'M STAYING BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!!! More importantly, I'd like to thank Hozzie! Okay, you have just made everyone on here civil. Ash e-mailed me, and everything's going to be great! I've even agreed to do an MCR fanfic for her with OC's only as a peace offering. She's also introduced me to a song called The Reason by Hoobastank. Ash, if there's only one thing about this song that I hate, it's that I can't stop listening to it. Oh damn it! Haha.

Okay, I also want to thank Chloe for e-mailing me too. She's so sweet. You're all so sweet! SHWEETIE PIES!!! Okay... sorry for that...

So, yeah, I've told Chloe and Ash something I must share with you. The timing is perfect! I found this out today!!!

I'm a Celebrity is NOT filmed in a jungle. It is filmed in a public park, but there's loads of security there and stuff. This is what my Australian teacher tells me anyway. Yes, the same one that dated Miley Cyrus's cousin even though he had no clue who Miley even was. XD

Oh, I forgot! I would like to thank match.com for sending me junk e-mails and tricking me into thinking I've got real e-mails. Thank you match.com. Thank you for pimping me out.

I'd like to thank my mum for washing my clothes... Wait... WHAT?!?

Also, I wore a shirt with black glitter on it today, and it's new, so I was shedding glitter everywhere. Don't ask how, but it managed to get on my teachers pen...

OH!!! I FORGOT ONE MORE THING!!! SHAYLA OH MY GOD!!!

She's my fiance you guys!!! Shayla is my fiance! XD She's also my smut writer, and there will be smut very soon. Warnings will occur for it.

Also, there's the sweetest little munchkin 6 year old who goes to my school, and he thinks I'm a teacher because we don't wear uniform. He's the cutest little kid ever. He makes me squeal of cuteness.

I think that's it. I love all of you guys!!! I just don't know what I'd do without any of you!!! You've all made me so happy since the beginning of my Ficwad time! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story