Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Pieces of Me

by my_fairytale_ending 0 reviews

Cloud has left Aerith to pursue Sephiroth again. Who's going to be there pick up her pieces? [Aerith x Leon] fluff ^_^ Read and Review please and no flames allowed.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aeris - Published: 2006-07-19 - Updated: 2006-07-19 - 545 words - Complete

-1Predictable
Tears swelled in the corners of her green eyes. He was gone, fading back into the darkness.

He was chasing after something that he could never grasp. The long silver-haired man. The One-Winged-Angel. Sephiroth.

She sat on the front steps of the building where the Restoration Committee met. Her hands were hugging her legs.

She had not spoken to anyone after Yuffie had found the short letter he had written to her stating that we wouldn't be back for a long time. They had been talking about some things the previous day. Then today, he vanished, without a trace.

The night was getting colder, sending shivers up her spine. Why did he have to leave again?



Leon was grim as he sat at the computer, mindlessly working on the various tasks
assigned to him by Cid. He knew she was still out there, alone in the cold; it was supposed to start snowing soon.

He abruptly stopped typing and thought. She always seemed happy, even when everyone else knows she shouldn't be. She was constantly wearing a mask to hide her tears.

He looked towards the door. Should he go out there? He glanced around. Everyone had already gone to bed.

He lifted from his seat, his back slightly aching from hunching over the control panels. His footsteps were quiet as he made his way outside.



There she was.

He could hear her softly weeping. He had made her cry...Cloud had made her cry...

"Aerith?"

The weeping subsided. "Hello, Leon," she said quietly. She didn't turn around.

Snow began to drift around them. The white powder was oddly comforting and nice.

Leon took a few steps and took a seat next to her. She turned her face away in shame.

He boldly took her chin with his hand and turned her around. Her emerald eyes had lost their sparkle.

"Why did he leave?! He went without even saying good-bye..." Aerith said.

Leon said nothing, just listened. He knew that she would begin to cry again soon. He didn't like it when she cried.

A tear streamed down her cheek.

"Please, don't cry..." he said. He wrapped his strong arms around Aerith and held her for some time.

After the long embrace, Aerith's eyes went wide. She loved it. That was what she had always wanted...to be held! Cloud had never even touched her!

Her frown was replaced by a smile.

Leon smiled too. Aerith could do that easily. Make others smile.

Was this it? Could he finally do what he had been longing to do since he had met her in Traverse Town?

He leaned forward. Their lips brushed against one another.

A wonderful feeling rose in Aerith's chest. Her heart was soaring! For a few minutes she forgot about Cloud and only thought of Leon.

Leon.

He had never left her before. He was always there, working hard on restoring Radiant Garden, yet he had the time to talk to her. Sure, he's blown off Yuffie and Cid all the time, but never her...

The kiss ended.

Leon was red in the cheeks. He had never kissed anyone like that before...never.

And now he had.

He had kissed Aerith at last.

*Aw don't you think these two make an awesome couple??? :)*
Sign up to rate and review this story