Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A Girl and YouTube

by tmbfucks 10 reviews

The daughter of Gerard Way becomes a famous YouTuber almost overnight with the help of her cousin. Will she conquer the world?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-13 - Updated: 2012-11-13 - 1110 words

0Unrated
Azalea's P.O.V

‘3, 2, 1… Happy New Year!’ Everyone shouted. We were in my garden watching the fireworks as the New Year began.

‘Happy New Year Azalea.’ My dad, Gerard Way, said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

‘Dad, I told you. Call me Zee.’ I complained.

‘It’s big events like this where I’m allowed to say your full name.’ He argued. I giggled and hugged him.

‘Merry New Christmas to you all!’ My cousin, Penina, shouted as she ran around the grass and tackling an old beach ball that’s been sitting in the garden for god knows how long.

‘Is she drunk?’ Dad asked her dad, and my uncle, Mikey.

‘You know, I’m just not sure anymore.’ He answered.

‘Happy New Year sweetie.’ My mum, Aislinne, said.

‘You too mum.’ I said giving her a hug.

‘Crap. Penina, don’t eat that!’ Mikey shouted running off to get his daughter off the beach ball. Frank had to help too, but then he started helping Penina. Frank’s wife, Jasmine, had to pull Frank off. Frank then gave her a piggyback ride around the garden.

‘Why are you doing this?’ Hozzie, Penina’s mum and my non-biological aunt asked.

‘The people will love this story.’ She answered.

‘You’re tearing this family apart.’ Chloe, my other cousin, said jokingly. Chloe has long, black hair with a dyed red side fringe and parting. She’s also got big brown eyes. I sighed. Penina’s a famous YouTuber. Her account name is JustCallMePenina, and she’s got millions of views. It’s also my new year’s resolution. To become a famous YouTuber too. I just need to ask Penina for some tips on it. I don’t want to tell anyone else. I guess that’s what I’m going to talk to her about tomorrow. I’m going to her house for a sleepover. She’s going to make a video, so I have to take notes. Maybe she can talk me through it. A few hours later, we were all exhausted.

‘Okay, I think it’s about time we head home. Are you ready Zee?’ Mikey asked. I nodded my head, shaking my black hair with blonde streaks that ran through it.

‘I’ll see you tomorrow guys.’ I said hugging my family.

‘One of my friends’ dads is a doctor, and he was called in on New Year’s Day because someone was stabbed. So, just don’t get stabbed you guys.’ My little sister, Blair, said.

‘Thanks Blair. See you tomorrow, or today, I’m not sure. Just, goodnight.’ I said.

‘Goodnight.’ Everyone replied. We left the house, got in Mikey’s car, and once we got to his house, we went straight to bed.

‘See you in the morning bitch.’ I said to Penina.

‘Not if I see you first wench.’ She said. We giggled and fell fast asleep quickly. Penina has High-Functioning Autism, and because of that, she’s developed some sort of English accent. She was mute for a while, and then once she watched Harry Potter and Doctor Who, she started talking, but in an accent that she saw on T.V. She also goes to a school for people like her. It took a couple of years for her to get there, meaning she was off school for a long time. She practically turned nocturnal. She was screaming and crying every day because she was bored, fed up, and even became slightly agoraphobic because she was scared of seeing people from her old school. She’s happy now though, thank god. If it took any longer, I don’t think she would still be here.

I woke up at 11 in the morning due to Penina snoring. I sighed, got up, and pinched her nose until she woke up. She groaned.

‘You snore.’ I said.

‘What year is it?’ She asked.

‘2013. Are you sure you weren’t drunk last night?’ I asked.

‘I’m sure. Although, dad did give me a sip of his wine. I can’t help my snoring by the way. It’s a disease.’ She said. We both giggled.

‘Actually, I’ve come up with a New Year’s resolution, and I think I need your help with it.’ I said. She looked at me.

‘This doesn’t involve exercise right?’ She tried to confirm.

‘Oh god no.’ I answered. She sighed in relief.

‘Okay then, what do you need?’ She asked.

‘It’s kind of embarrassing but, I want to be a YouTuber like you.’ I answered. She squealed.

‘This is going to be perfect.’ She said. She ran to the bathroom.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked.

‘I just really needed to pee. I’ll be out in a second.’ She answered. When she came out she talked to me. ‘Oh my god. We could be like a cousin version of Dan and Phil.’ She said.

‘No incest please. You do realise that they’re going out?’ I asked her.

‘I meant the friendship they’ve got. That’s perfect. I love perfect.’ She answered.

‘I know you do.’ I said.

‘First of all, we need to decide what kind of YouTuber you’re going to be, and you know what that means right?’ She asked.

‘A video marathon?’ I asked. She smiled and nodded her head. She took out her laptop. This is going to be a long day, but it could be worth it.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter's so short. I'll update HCH as soon as I can, although it'll probably be tomorrow because my smut monkey is currently working on it. For anyone who wasn't introduced in this chapter, don't worry, you will be at some point. I hope you liked this. Remember, you can still audition. Also that background on me is true. Stupid council! I hate councils sometimes, but not as much as I hate the dickhead in my school. I just want to punch him, but today, because it was really obvious, I told him that I knew about his blog, and he just scowled at me. Best part, I have no fucking clue what his blog is, and apparently he follows me on twitter, but I can't find him on there anywhere. My god. He looked me up in ICT for crying out loud! How much creepier can you get?!? Shivers. Anyway, I'm really tired. I don't know why though... I just am... GRRR!!! So, I think this is where my speech ends, I'm not sure. I hope you liked this chapter. It will get better, I promise! Rate and review please! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story