Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Slash and Axl Love Story

Chapter Five

by I_love_AXL 2 reviews

Chapter five

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-11-13 - Updated: 2012-11-14 - 1092 words

1Funny
Axl woke up and yawned. Still in Slash’s arms, he rolled over to face him.
Axl squeaked in surprise when he saw Slash was awake and smiling at him. “Why didn’t you wake me up?” Axl said trying to sound menacing but since Axl was still sleepy and because his orange hair was all messy and out of place from sleep, Slash only smiled.
“I didn’t want to wake you up” Slash said simply. “Why?” asked Axl
“You looked so cute.” Slash said honestly smirking as Axl blushed deeply. He glared at Slash, who chuckled and kissed Axl on the cheek.
Axl wrapped his arms tighter around slash and surprised the guitarist by kissing him on the lips. They made out for a while then Axl reluctantly got out of Slash’s bed and returned to his own room to get dressed, seeing as they had a recording session in a couple of hours.
Axl thought Izzy was asleep when he walked into their room so it surprised the singer when Izzy asked. “Where were you last night?” in an accusatory tone.
“None of your business!” Axl snapped, green eyes flashing g dangerously. Izzy growled. “Were you with Slash?!” he snarled, saying Slash’s name in a disgusted tone.
Axl’s eyes narrowed. “Yes.” He said trying to not lose it. Izzy chuckled darkly. “Figures.”
“And what the hell do you mean by that Izzy?” Axl asked, even though he knew exactly what Izzy meant, voice rising more and more with each word. “I mean you’ll hook up with anybody right?” Izzy laughed like he was saying something funny but his tone of voice told a different story.
Axl didn’t know what to say to this and his silence gave Izzy a chance to continue. “You’ve always been a slut.” When Izzy saw the hurt expression on his, not at the moment, best friends face he regretted it instantly.
But Axl only allowed himself to feel hurt for a moment, the frown on his face replace by a look of hatred and disgust that Izzy had never seen directed at him before.
You’re just jealous!’ Axl yelled. “You’re mad because no one loves you and no one ever will!” Izzy screamed back. “You think Slash loves you? He’s just using you!”
Axl took a step towards Izzy hands now balled into fists. “Using me? You’re the one who tried to use me!” Izzy glared back his own face a mirror of Axl’s.
Duff appeared in the doorway. “What the fuck is going on?” Axl and Izzy ignored him still staring each down. “Slash!!!???” Duff called for backup. “Yeah?’ Slash sighed walking over to Duff. “I think they’re ready to kill each other. You get Axl and I’ll get Izzy. Duff said, Slash nodded.
“Ok break it up!” Duff yelled walking into the room with slash. But seeing Slash only fuelled Izzy’s anger. “Get the fuck out of my room Slash!” Izzy yelled.
“Izzy, chill out dude!” Duff attempted to calm Izzy placing his hand gently on Izzy’s shoulder. Izzy snarled and shrugged him off. Slash grabbed Axl’s hand. Axl spun around in reflex and punched Slash in the face.
Everyone in the room froze, all looking at Slash who now had blood dripping from a busted lip. Slash stood there wordlessly.
Axl looked at the one he loved. “S-Slash? I-I’m so s-s-sorry...” he stuttered. Slash’s grip on Axl’s wrist tightened just a bit, not enough to hurt, and he pulled the redhead down the hall to his room shutting the door behind him.
Axl burst into tears. “I’m sorry Slash, I’m sorry!” he sobbed.
“Shhhhhhh” whispered Slash sitting on the bed, pulling Axl onto his lap. Axl was so surprised he stopped crying. Slash hadn’t yelled or hit him back?”
“Y-you’re not mad?” he sniffled looking up into slash’s brown eyes. Slash shook his head, tilting Axl’s face up and kissing him gently. Axl could taste the blood on Slash’s lips but that didn’t stop him from kissing Slash back as passoinantly as possible.
“It’s gonna take a lot more than a split lip to make me stop loving you Axl.” Slash spoke honestly when they broke apart for air. Axl started to tear up again. “I hate Izzy.” He pouted. “You don’ hate Izzy” Slash argued gently.
“I do!” protested Axl. “No, he hurt your feelings but you’ve been friends too long to hate each other forever. Izzy loves you very much and he’s hurt, I think you should apologize to him.” Slash suggested
Axl looked horrified. “No way am I apologizing to that jerk!” he shook his head. “Do it for me. I don’t want you guys to hate each other on my account.” Slash said. Axl sighed and nodded.
Axl walked slowly down the hall to his room, the few feet feeling like miles. Axl didn’t wan tot fight with Izzy, Izzy who had stuck with him no matter what through thick and thin.
Duff was sitting with Izzy on the bed but when he saw Axl he got up and left, so his two band mates could work things out.
“Hey…” Axl aid sitting next to Izzy, smiling weakly. “Hi.” Izzy said uncertainly. They sat there awkwardly for a minute.
“I’m sorry!” Axl and Izzy said at the same moment. They laughed weakly. Axl wrapped his arms around his once again best friend. Both boys were close to tears in relief.
“Everything better” Duff asked from the hallway. “’the fuck were you eavesdropping for Duff!?” Axl said. Duff held his hands up “Ok, chill I just wanted to make sure you weren’t going to kill each other”.
Slash appeared in the doorway behind the blonde. Izzy smiled at Slash. “I’m sorry Slash.” “It’s alright Izzy.”
Steven walked down the hall yawning. “Is everything worked out? I fell asleep because I was waiting so long for everyone to calm down.” Everyone laughed at this. “Yep!” Axl said hugging Izzy again. “Ok well we have to go to the studio now.” Steven reminded them. “Oh shit we all forgot!” Slash said.
Everyone was happy and smiling on the way to the studio relived that the latest drama was solve. Axl was back to complaining that then car was to hot and for Duff to turn up the air. Duff chuckled. Yep, back to normal.
Sign up to rate and review this story