Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Your Nightmare (Make Sure To Handle It Well)

Chapter 2

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

Gerard isn't doing so well...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-11-14 - Updated: 2012-11-14 - 263 words

0Unrated
Gerard jumped up, fully awake, screaming from his nightmare. I twas the most recent in a series of them, the same as always. He was with his brother, driving, when all of a sudden, the car pitches off the edge o a cliff that was never there until they drove over it. The first dreams had ended when the car went off the edge. The next ones started ending when they were falling. Now, the latest ones only ended when they hit the ground. They'd gotten to that point in a time frame of a little over a month and a half.

Now, Gerard was terrified to death to fall asleep, even for a few minutes. He tried sleeping pills, to see if by getting put into a deep sleep he might change anything, sleeping so deep that he wouldn't dream, but it didn't change anything. Not even passing out helped. In fact, he was nearly willing to go crawling back to the drugs, if only they'd keep him awake for longer. These days, he looked very much like the zombies out of his beloved horror movies. He had dark rings, bruised bags below his bloodshot eyes, his skin was starting to take on a gray tinge, and he stumbled when he walked due to being that drained of energy.

His band was beginning to worry that he was back on drugs. After all, he looked and acted just like that when the amphetamines used to keep him awake and jittery days on end, and he was just so jumpy and paranoid too...
Sign up to rate and review this story