Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Sometimes I wish I could save you

by DemolitionHeart 0 reviews

"you'd look good as a stripper, Frankie. or maybe a hooker. you'd be expensive," Gerard laughed and bit frank's neck, "or even better, a pornstar...." frank froze at the comment at the same time as...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-14 - Updated: 2012-11-14 - 649 words

0Unrated
it was a bright and shiny day in September. the sun was shining bright and no clouds could be seen on the blue sky. it looked like a good day, nice weather and all that. at least that's what most people thought, but not gerard. Gerard hated sunny and light days with a passion. on sunny days everyone was outside, taking advantage of the "beautiful" weather. but it was on these days gerard stayed inside all day. he didn't leave his apartment, not even once on the entire day. he didn't leave his apartment to go to the grocery store, not to go for a walk, not to step out on the balcony and get some air or to smoke a little, he didn't even leave his apartment to visit anyone on these days, not friends nor family, he didn't even visit frank, who was one of Gerard's better friends. they'd met a couple of years ago when frank was still in college. the day when gerard had met frank for the first time gerard had gone to the grocery store to buy a new pack of cigarettes. and when Gerard was on his way home again, he walked by the college frank went on, he'd just stopped when he saw a blackhaired young man leaning his back against a tree, having a cigarette between his lips. Gerard had just been standing there for at least five minutes and just stared. when he finally got back to reality he quickly grabbed one of the new cigarettes. he had an opportunity and he was going to fucking take it. no doubt about it. gerard walked to the man by the tree, tried to stay calm. "you got fire?" Gerard had asked him. the man had just grinned and took his lighter to Gerard's cigarette and lightened it up, giving Gerard light. they'd started to small talk, and then after a while they'd gone to a park nearby and they'd been sitting there for hours talking constantly. Gerard had felt safe with frank, frank became the only person who gerard could tell anything. and ever since that day they'd been the closest of friends.
but with this sun burning the planet gerard couldn't step outside. he couldn't fucking Stand the sunlight. during these days gerard drank lots of coffee, slept, read comics and painted. luckily he didn't have a job. he tried to sell his paintings to be able to pay the rent every month. once gerard had tried to work as all normal people do. but he couldn't even last a week until he got kicked out of there. and he'd tried a several different jobs, but the same thing happened there, he got kicked out as soon as he got there literally. probably because of what he looked like. black skinny jeans, converse, different dark shirts or t-shirts, black hair and always eyeliner around his hazel brown eyes. they probably thought he was gay. after all, only gay men wore eyeliner if they were men.
but Gerard was totally fine with what his life looked like, he didn't even want a job anymore. this gave him more time for his hobbies, this gave him freedom, could it really get any better? he was more than fine with it. he loved it, it felt so perfect. the only thing missing was someone to actually keep him company, all of the time, not only when it suited them.




A/N: okay, so this was like a sneak peek of my new fic I'm working on. I'd really appreciate it if you read it and rate and review it. tell me what you think. I have big hopes for this story. I just hope that you out there will love it as much as I do. so if you want the entire first chapter and so, just let me know.
- jen
Sign up to rate and review this story