Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > M-M-M-My Michelle [MICHELLE!] (Axl Rose)

Part 3

by axlroseiscool 2 reviews

Part 3. Axl reluctantly (and angrily) explains why he was crying, and Izzy is introduced.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor - Published: 2012-11-15 - Updated: 2012-11-15 - 1024 words - Complete

0Unrated
A few hours had passed now, all the guys really did was ask me questions about myself and I asked them questions about theirselves. It was a good distraction from thinking about my dad, as I wanted to think about him as little as possible because he probably wasn't doesn't even care where I am now or if I'm okay. The tall guy Duff had woken up midway through our chat and came and joined our chat (but not before getting a bottle of vodka). They seem pretty harmless I suppose, just a bunch of guys with a crazy dream of making it big in a rock band and living the rockstar lifestyle. "I'll be right back," Axl said as he stood up from the floor where he was sitting, walking toward the bathroom "Uh, I'll be back too," I said as I stood up and followed Axl. He'd already gone into the bathroom so I waited for him outside the door, I heard the toilet flush and a few seconds later Axl came out "Oop!" he said, surprised, as he bumped into me "There's something I didn't get to ask you," I said as I folded my arms "And what's that?" he said as he looked me in the eyes...oh those wonderful blue eyes he had...I shook my head, clearing it of any thoughts I had "I think you know what it's about," I said "What?" he replied, still looking me in the eyes innocently as if he had no clue. I scoffed "C'mon...when you were crying in your room? What was that all about?" Axl rolled his eyes "That was nothing," he said, trying to step away from me, but I used my body as a barrier, pressing him against the wall "No it wasn't! You were basically sobbing!" I hissed in a whisper "I told you...it was nothing," he said as he wriggled under me, trying to break free "I'm not letting you go until you tell me," I said. Axl looked extremely pissed off at this point, rolling his eyes again, he sighed, looking like he was really trying to keep calm but failing "You know that thing Steven said before when I smacked him on the head?" he said though gritted teeth "Yeah," I replied, remembering Steven saying 'I'm not your girlfriend!' "Well...that really fucking pissed me off when he said that because he knows I had some problems with my damn ex-girlfriend that I really fuckin' regret but he has to go and use it as a joke," Axl explained, seething. I stepped away from him slowly, nodding "Okay, okay, I understand. You were crying because you were thinking of your girlfriend?" I said "EX-girlfriend," he said angrily "Ex! Ex! Sorry!" I said defensively "And yes, that's why I was fucking crying, because I miss my girlfriend and I feel sad for my girlfriend and all the shit she put up with and how we'd only been dating for like 6 fucking months before we broke up! I miss her okay!? So there now you know, I cried! A man cried! Go tell it to Duff and Slash and Steve for all I care! At least you know now!" Axl yelled, stepping closer to me with every word until he was right in my face, breathing on me again "Well...I wasn't gonna tell them but you basically just did," I said as I pushed him out of the way and went back to where the guys were, and sure enough, they were all looking at me. "What...what happened back there?" Duff asked "I CRIED OKAY I CRIED," Axl screamed, appearing next to me "Let's make this a fucking thing! Let's make this a fucking issue! Let's discuss this! Axl cried! Macho man cried! Go on! Throw your shit insults out at me!" he ranted on, waving his arms around angrily "Axl calm down," a new voice said, I looked to the side and saw a skinny guy with jet black hair standing next to Axl "Where'd he come from?!" I exclaimed "I was in my room," the guy said simply "You live here?" I asked "Of course," "Who even are you?" "I'm Izzy, who are you?" I rolled my eyes and stuck my hand out for a handshake "I'm Michelle," I said "Alright, you another one of Axl's girls?" Izzy asked as he shook my hand lightly "Noooo, but I'm gonna be staying here," I explained. Izzy shrugged and turned to Axl "You okay man?" he asked as he squeezed him on the shoulder "Yeah, yeah I'm alright," Axl replied  as he shrugged Izzy's hand off, although he still seemed a bit annoyed, I was surprised at how fast he seemed to calm down when this Izzy guy came in "Have you two been friends for a while?" I asked them "Since middle school," Izzy replied as he slid an arm around Axl's waist and pulled him in so he was standing next to him "Oh cool..." I said, voice trailing off when I saw that gesture. "Don't worry Michelle that's completely normal!! They're touchy-feely sentimental sugar-bear people with each other!!!" I heard Steven shout, I turned around and started laughing, as did everyone else. Axl rolled his eyes and smiled a bit...that smile....it was so small but yet so cute..."So Michelle wanna come to the band practice??" Duff asked, breaking my thoughts "Oh what? Oh um, sure," I replied "Awesome! You'll love it," Duff said as he held his hand up for a high five, I returned the gesture and we high fived. "So when is it?" I asked "As soon as Izzy gets some fucking clothes on," Slash said pointing to Izzy, who was just wearing boxers "I'm going, I'm going," he said as he walked back in the direction of what I suspected was his room. Axl came over to me "Let me just warn you now, we are the best fucking band in LA," he said, I rolled my eyes and smacked him on the shoulder lightly "We'll see," I said, smiling. We'll see.       
Sign up to rate and review this story