Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Dilly dally shilly shally

by my_fairytale_ending 1 review

Cloud goes through his head about Tifa and Aeris. Includes a bunch of random *quotes* and fluff :) Read and Review PLEASE. No flames allowed! [ Tifa x Cloud x Aeris ] Short but nice.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Cloud Strife - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-19 - Updated: 2006-07-19 - 394 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Dilly dally shilly shally...Dilly dally shilly shally. The words that made no sense, but meant the world to him, floated in Cloud's head as he sped down a deserted road. Tifa...she was always worried about him. Ever since...ever since Aeris was...killed.

It's okay to die, do you believe that? She had said that to himas well. It scared the crap out of him when those words came to his mind. Was it okay? To enter the Lifestream? He didn't want to know anytime soon...Did that make him weak?

His thoughts changed. I never thought badly of you. You came for me, didn't you? That's plenty right there. Aeris. It was almost unbearable. He missed her something fierce and it almost tore him apart at some point. She was so...pure. She didn't blame others, or think badly of others. She was kind. Too kind to die...

Don't fight here! You'll ruin the flowers! That made Cloud laugh, The church...Aeris' church, with the flowers. He remembered that she had been a flower girl. She had offered him a flower so many times...

Whenever I'm in trouble, my hero will come and rescue me. I want to at least experience that once. Tifa came back to him. She had never left his side, even though he told her countless times to go away. And then she went and said something like that. It made him think twice. Did he like her? Could he like her even though Aeris was gone?

They were all good friends. Nothing could have changed that, but he drifted away from Tifa after Aeris died in his arms. And she tried so hard to drift back to him...

We'll fight it together! We can help each other, I know we can! She didn't like it when he felt like giving up when Denzel and Marlene had been taken. And even though those two kids meant the world to Tifa, she stayed optimistic for the both of them. Maybe she did mean something more...more than just a friend to him...

What about Aeris? Aeris had forgiven him. She healed him and sent him back to Tifa. She was with Zack. Does that mean Tifa and him could be together?

He slowed down in front of Tifa's bar and smiled. Maybe that was exactly what it meant.
Sign up to rate and review this story