Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reviews for Reviews

It's all go, guys!

by CosmicZombie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-16 - Updated: 2012-11-16 - 201 words

0Unrated
This seemed to get a positive response, so go post your own 'Reviews for Reviews' posts, guys! I really hope this idea gets off the ground, 'cause I think it'll get everyone more involved in reading new and less-known fics, and it'll also get authors more feedback. So yeah...get your suggestions out there, I'll try and do as many as I can!

If you're confused as to what this entails, here's a little summary; It's all in the title really- Reviews for Reviews; if you want to take part, post a note (details you need for this in previous chapter) stating which stories you want feedback on. Then, people pick one to read and review, and in return give you a story of theirs to read and review. That way, everyone gets feedback, and interesting reading- make sense? I hope so.

I've posted my own 'Reviews for Reviews' post (http://www.ficwad.com/story/205812), so go check it out and shoot me some suggestions?

I'm looking forward to reading more of you guys fics, and like I said, I really hope this helps some of the issues (people not feeling they have enough feedback or appreciation) on FicWad.

Lucy xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story