Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We are the Outcasts and this is our story

sticks and stones my break my bones (well that's a lie)

by YoshikiHide182 1 review

"I looked down at my phone and saw a text from kei and quickly opened it up and read it"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-11-17 - Updated: 2012-11-17 - 609 words

0Unrated
I'M SO FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING (carries on for another 30 minutes...yes again) FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING SORRY!! i haven't updated in eternity due to tumblr and a shitloads of homework (yes thanks a lot bitch face Mr.bespalyj) and I've just re discovered my love for leatherface from texas chainsaw massacre...anyhow here's a new chapter for you xx




Frankie's POV



We saw the body being put into the morgue van as police surrounded the school. It’s amazing how many people gather around when there's a body somewhere....Anyhow I looked down at my phone and saw a text from kei and quickly opened it up and read it. No more deaths for now, not until 31st then you can have your time to shine xx Kei xx.


I sighed and looked around at gee who had a blank expression on his face. “Gee it's almost time....we need to get the rest of the group together...” I said whilst I turned him around to see my face. He smiled and pulled me close and kissed me. It would have been romantic if liesel and Kayla hadn't of seen us. “Ugg do that shit somewhere else faggots” Liesel sneered as kayla threw a rock at my head. blood gushed out of my head as I fell to the floor as the stabbing pain got worse in my head. it didn't help that both the bitch face whores laughed like fucking banshee's as they walked over to join the rest of their little convoy of jocks and whores.


Gerard picked me off the floor and hugged me until the pain it my head had died before letting go of me. “Frankie are you okay?” Molly shouted as she rushed to us. Y’all probably wondering who the hell she is and to be honest she's the only popular kid who doesn’t hate us. And another thing I don't get is why she isn't bullied as well, she has a Green sweeping fringe and along with that she wears an old metallica hoodie she got when she was 13.And this is the reason she's my friend.


“Bitch face hit him with a rock and has gone back to the rest of the group..”Gee muttered angrily as he gave the dirtiest glance I have ever seen at bitch face and her friends. “OK that's fucking it!” she snarled as she got some rocks off of the floor and threw them at bitch face and her friends. blood was running out of different parts of their bodies as the took a moment to register what happened. “MOLLY CARROLL, FRANK IERO AND GERARD WAY COME TO MY OFICE THIS INSTANT!!” principle Harris snarled as he dragged all three of us to his office. The last thing I saw before being dragged into his office was jack and Kayla sneering at us.







“Chloe I’ve got a text from tom saying to meet up with the rest of the gang tonight” I said as I put my leather jacket on. “Cool we'll go after I finished watching the 4th Texas chainsaw massacre..”Chloe replied as she turned her gaze to the scene where they found him in the bin as a baby. “I don't see why you and kayako like these films so much, the first two were okay and then they spoiled it” Gorge moaned as he sat down next to her. “Because leather face is fucking awesome end of!” Chloe laughed as she looked back at the TV screen. they are strange people...


Please rate and review for me please? sorry for any typo's and the shortness again xx
Sign up to rate and review this story