Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No Time Like The Present

Daughter

by IndiaGirl 1 review

"Gerard's fine, I didn't break him."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-17 - Updated: 2012-11-17 - 1200 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard stayed still for a few moments, revelling in the heavy breathing and sweat lingering in the air, before sighing and pulling his clothes back on. "What's wrong? The sigh sounded sad." He asked softly, rubbing his eyes, stopping any more tears, wriggling into his boxers. Gerard grinned gently and continued dressing himself.
"Nothing. Guess, I don't really want to.. You know, we can't be this close again today." He laughed. "I know, it's ridiculous. I just.. I had a lot of fun." He touched his cheek subtly where it was erupting crimson. Frank giggled, just putting on his jeans, leaving his shirt on the floor, smiling.
"It was definitely enjoyable, I didn't cross my mind that we would be doing that today." He shrugged, laughing, "Wow, that's the time!" He pointed to the clock on the mantelpiece, reading '11pm.'
"I'd better go check on Mikey.. if I can face him.." He mumbled, a little embarrassed, stepping up from the sofa.
"He will have sex one day, if he hasn't already had it. Think about it." He giggled, scratching the nape of his neck, biting his lip.
"Ugh, Frank! Don't!" Gerard prodded Frank in the side. Frank giggled.
"Mikey will have sex, face it." He laughed, yawning, blushing slightly. He definitely enjoyed today.

"Hey, Mikey? You awake?" Gerard asked, softly.
"Yes, I'm awake." Mikey said quietly, reading some Biology textbook.
"How're you feeling?" Gerard asked, sitting down on the bed beside Mikey, uncomfortably.
"Just.. fine." Mikey sniggered, shoving his nose into his book. "Question is - how're you feeling?" He smirked. Gerard scowled and stared at his knees in humiliation.
"Shut up, Mikey." He hissed. Frank burst out into laughter, being able to hear their conversation.
"Gerard's fine, I didn't break him." He shouted, hoping the two brothers could hear him upstairs as he smirked.
"You shut up too Frank!" Gerard yelled, irritated, his face as red as a beetroot. Mikey simply laughed quietly, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Sorry Gerard. Next time, make sure you get me out of the house beforehand." Frank laughed again.
"Sorry, just saying!" He shouted, smiling, they sounded like an old married couple. Frank yawned, running a hand through his hair.

Gerard scowled and shook his head. "Frank is your boyfriend now, right?" Mikey asked, suddenly. Gerard stared at him for a moment before nodding with a small, pink cheeked smile. "He's going to live here?" He asked, lowering his voice to a whisper before uttering the next word. "He's staying because of his parents, right? They couldn't have a daughter.." He hushed, quietly. Gerard nodded.
"You worked it out too?" Gerard asked, sighing worriedly about Frank. Did Frank even know? "God.. You heard everything.. Oh god." Gerard put his face in his hands and laughed softly. "I'll leave you to your book.. I'm so sorry, oh gosh." Frank laughed, only hearing the end of the conversation, but he heard his name before they started whispering. He wanted to ask Gerard what it was about, probably nothing big.
"Gee, come here a second, pretty please." He giggled, calling him down.
Gerard nodded to Mikey before pushing himself up and down the stairs to meet Frank, throwing himself back down on the sofa.
"Yeah?" He asked, casually.
"I heard my name, then you guys talked quietly, I'm... A little... Concerned." He spoke very softly, almost child like.
"Nothing to worry about Frank." Gerard said quietly, avoiding Frank's gaze.
"When you avoid looking into my eyes, I've figured out something is up." He smirked, giggling slightly. Shit.
"I just.. I don't want to.. It'll hurt you, Frank." Gerard sighed, glancing at Frank as if he was a fragile glass vase. Breakable by a single touch.
"It won't hurt me, I promise, I would rather know, then for it to be kept a secret from me." He smiled a little with big eyes. Gerard huffed and took Frank's hands, pulling him down to him.
"I know why your parents fought. I know." Frank laid his head on Gerard's lap, looking up at him, holding his hand.
"Okay, continue..." He sounded apprehensive, slightly worried.

"It wasn't your fault. You've been blaming yourself, I know, but it wasn't you." Gerard paused, stroking Frank's hair like Frank had done to him earlier. "You.. Your parents. They wanted a little girl. But they got you. Your mother, she couldn't have any more children, they tried.. They even spent thousands of dollars on it, but they never got anywhere.. And eventually, your father resented your mother for it.." Gerard stopped, seeing the tears well up in Frank's eyes and damning himself. He knew he shouldn't have said anything.
"It was my fault, because I was born a boy. I knew I was always a fuck up, I drove my parents to argue and then divorce, I was the reason my mother became an alcoholic." Frank started to sob angrily, "I'm a terrible person." He sat up, sniffling and crying, he put his head in his hands, turned away from Gerard.
"No!" Gerard huffed, hissing. "I'm not having any person under my care blaming themselves like that. No one else! You are the last." Gerard collected Frank's small frame in his arms and pulled him into his lap, rocking him gently. "I can't lose another person to blaming themselves. I can't." Frank gulped, leaning his head on Gerard's shoulder.
"This is why you're perfect, no one has ever cared about me the way you do. This is why I love you." He smiled softly, blushing.
"I am not perfect. Get that word out of your head. Perfect is a bad word." Gerard hushed, planting a soft kiss on Frank's crown. Frank nodded, smiling.
"This is why you're flawless, faultless, seamless, wonderful, amazing, beautiful and extraordinary." He kissed Gerard's cheek. Gerard nodded, wiping Frank's tears.
"Alright. I can deal with those." He smirked, pushing his forehead against Frank's.
"I want to say something, but I'm still nervous," He giggled, nuzzling his nose against Gerard's, grinning.
"Say what you like." Gerard smiled, enjoying the closeness. He liked that Frank could trust him now. Frank stuttered, blushing, speaking softly.
"I-I love you."
"I know you do, Frank." Gerard laid his head down on the sofa, shutting his eyes. "That's my thing. For today. To say in my head."
"So you're just saying the response in your head?" Frank laid next to him, his head resting on Gerard's chest. "Good enough for me, are you tired?"
"So very." He replied quietly, muttering Frank's words under his breath. 'I love you. I love you.' He murmured.
"I can hear you." He giggled, blushing, kissing his lips softly, "Sleep?" He suggested, shrugging.
"I'm trying. Your words that I'm muttering are comforting me." He nodded to himself, curling up his fingers and toes inwardly as he dozed off to sleep.
Frank whispered, mumbling to himself.
"I don't care if you say perfect is a bad word. You're still perfect to me, sweetie." He kissed Gerard's nose as he shut his eyes, drifting off to sleep. Gerard grumbled, kissing him back softly, shutting his eyes and falling into the darkness.

-------

hope you enjoyed c:
r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story