Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal One-Shots For All :D

[A/N] - I wrote this last night but my step-mom phoned for a take-out and for some reason that turned the wifi on... I came home today and the wifi was off again so I waited until my parents went to ALDI and switched it back on ;D Hope you like it! :3 Also, I know I don't like Grease but this is YOUR favourite musical and it's your personal one-shot so yeah :D

"Bad news!" Jennifer cried as she ran into her room in her Frenchie costume "I just got a phone call from Karen. She says she's puking everywhere. She can't play Sandy tonight."

"Well that's not a problem." Penina said "Mia's the understudy. She'll just play her."

"Oh brilliant." Frank said sarcastically and Mia went bright red.

Grease was Mia's favourite musical and she was gutted when she found out that she'd only got the part of the understudy. At the time she'd thought there was no chance that Karen would get sick before the day. But now she was playing Sandy in her favourite musical of all time. The only trouble was the person playing Danny...

It was Frank. They were sort of friends. They hung around with each other at lunch but that was mainly because Mia sat with Penina and Jennifer and Frank sat with Gerard, Bob and Ray. Mia loved Penina, Jennifer, Gerard, Bob and Ray. She liked Frank but he could be really annoying sometimes.

At the same time, Frank didn't particularly like Mia either. He thought she was stuck-up. He didn't really have a reason to believe she was stuck-up but he didn't like it that she called him annoying. So he just decided to call her stuck-up as a come-back. She pretended not to care but deep down she knew she really did care.

"We don't have any other choice." Jennifer said "No one else knows all the words, songs and dances. Anyway, I don't know why Karen was the first choice anyway. Mia's way better." Mia blushed bright red again when she said that.

"Alright fine." Frank turned to her "You'd better not mess up."

"Worry about messing up yourself." Mia replied. Not a good come back but she couldn't think of anything better.



Backstage, they were getting into their costumes and getting ready "Do you know what you'd look good in?" Frank asked "Nothing. Because you don't suit anything."

"Do you know what you'd look good in?" Mia replied "A body bag. Because you'd be dead." She was pretty impressed with that comeback.

Frank frowned "I was only joking."

Mia automatically felt kind of bad "Oh, I was only joking too." She paused "That's what we do, right? Make fun of each other. But we don't mean it, do we? I don't really think you're annoying." That was a lie. She thought Frank could be a little annoying from time to time but she realised she had been kind of mean to keep saying that.

"Well I don't think you're stuck-up." Frank said truthfully. And then he smiled at her "And I agree with Jennifer. You're obviously way better at playing Sandy than Karen ever was. You're gonna be amazing tonight."

Mia grinned "Thanks. You're a great Danny by the way. I was really surprised during your audition. I'd never heard you sing before and you were awesome."

"Aww wow thanks." Frank blushed "I was really nervous about that audition. And now I'm terrified to go on stage."

"Don't be scared. You're gonna be so amazing." Mia said "We're both gonna be amazing. Trust me."



Mia didn't know what happeend. During the show when it came to the kissing scene, she felt so much... Electricity? Love? She didn't know. She kept telling herself that it was just a scene and that it didn't mean anything. But she couldn't stop thinking about it.

Frank couldn't either but he wasn't about to tell Mia that. He was way too shy to tell her because he was almost certain that she didn't feel the same way.

After the show there was an after party at Jennifer's house "You were amazing!" Jennifer cried, throwing one arm around Frank and the other around Mia "You got a fucking standing ovation! That was the most awesome thing ever! Now you two lovers can go and have some FUN!"

"We're not lovers." Frank said, pulling away from Jennifer.

Mia went bright red "Yeah, he's right..."

She walked out into the back garden. She stayed there for about half-an-hour before finally Frank came out "It's really hot in there." He said awkwardly "So... How are things?"

"They could be better." Mia said awkwardly "You?"

"They could also be better." Frank replied with a small sigh "What's up with you then?"

"Oh it's just that I really like this guy but he obviously doesn't like me back." Mia laughed sadly "What about you?"

"Same." Mia raised her eye-brows and Frank quickly said "But with a girl obviously!"

"Why don't you tell her?"

"I don't think I should."

"You'd make her really happy. I know you would."

"You really want me to tell her?"

"Yeah, go in there and tell her."

"I don't need to go in there to tell her." Mia went bright red when he realied he was talking about her "I love you so much Mia."

"... Really?" Mia asked.

"Of course." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her gently.

When he pulled away, Mia smiled and said "By the way... I love you too."



[A/N] - I hope you liked this? :)
Sign up to rate and review this story