Categories > Original > Drama > Cuts and Scars

Too Much and Never Enough

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-11-19 - Updated: 2012-11-19 - 228 words

0Unrated
It's been too long. Without you, dearest blade, I have become weak.
I have become all that I despise and more. How could this have happened again?
I was fine without you. For a while. Not at first and not right now but this mask is shattering at a high speed and my fumbling fingers are not quick enough to repair it. I would ask you to fix me, razorblade, dearest, but I don't think I can use you again. But I'm struggling to fight my selfish need for you and I can't help but think you were made to save me. Were you, beautiful blade. Were you?

Do I have anything without you? What am I now you're gone? But you're not, I could bring you back. I'm so glad I kept you, sweetheart, but don't destroy me. Not yet. I need time, space, let me consider this before I run back to you. I know I will. And you'll accept me, with sharp open arms and a mischevious grin and I'll be left sobbing each time you abuse me. I'm flirting with danger, this bittersweet love could be fatal but still... still... We must wait, my darling. I hope I do not need you this time.

But if I do go back to finding solace in you, please, sweetheart, I beg... Go easy on me

Please.
Sign up to rate and review this story