Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Spy Life

The Spy Life

by tmbfucks 10 reviews

Life doesn't get much harder than when both you and your boyfriend are spies. Especially if you just found out on the biggest mission of the decade.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-16 - Updated: 2012-11-17 - 1251 words

0Unrated
Penina's P.O.V

It was just starting to get dark here in New Jersey. Good thing I’m about to make something big and bright out of it. In a few short seconds, an explosion is going to go off. Why? Well, the shortest answer to that would be I’m just doing my job. I’m a spy, and I love it, and I’m proud to be protecting my country. The long answer would be that there was a huge meet up with some of the most dangerous criminals in the world and I had to stop it, but I don’t want to get into the details just yet.

I clicked the special button on my motorbike, and the building exploded. Just in time for dinner too. I love this part of the job. Making things that people think only happen in movies real. Of course, the world’s going to be in shock for a few days, even more so for the people in New Jersey, but they’re all better off this way. I love saving the world, and I love doing it just in time for dinner too. I sped to my flat which I share with my boyfriend, and I decided to call my boss, The Illuminator, on the way.

‘Hello Agent Lucidity. All’s well I presume?’ He asked.

‘It sure is. The explosion went off without a hitch. Well, I suppose the building itself is in a bit of a hitch, but that’s neither here nor there. The big picture is that I saved lives.’ I answered.

‘That’s very good. It’s funny, the building I was supposed to blow up just did by itself. Isn’t that spectacular?’ He asked. I sighed. He may be my boss, and an excellent friend, but he a massive goofball that can’t do his job properly.

‘That was my building. You were supposed to do the one a few miles away from that one.’ I explained.

‘No, no. That can’t be right, I… Oh god. Okay, I’ve got to go, there’s an important mission on tomorrow. I’ll see you bright and early.’ He said. I shook my head and giggled. I soon made it to my apartment, and unlocked the door. My boyfriend, Frank, sighed and pulled me into a tight hug as soon as the door opened.

‘Oh thank god you’re okay.’ He said giving me kisses all over my face. I giggled nervously and pushed him away. You have to be good at acting if you’re going to make it as a spy.

‘Frank, what’s wrong with you?’ I asked.

‘You haven’t heard?’ He asked acting shocked. I shook my head and pretended I was scared.

‘What haven’t I heard?’ I asked.

‘There was an explosion in a building near here. I just couldn’t handle it if you were there.’ He said giving me a tight squeeze. I acted emotional and scared, but little did he know, I’m the reason why it happened. I kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his tattooed neck.

‘Everything’s alright Frank. I’m here and so are you. Should we check up on the others?’ I offered. I knew they weren’t there, but I wanted to give Frank piece of mind. We rang Frank’s friends, we rang my friends, and we rang our families. Everyone was okay. I kissed Frank’s cheek.

‘Now we know that everything’s alright, I’ll go heat up the food. What do you fancy?’ He asked sniffing.

‘I don’t mind. Pasta maybe?’ I asked.

‘You got it.’ He said. I giggled and turned the TV on, I decided to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S, and it was The One With The Video Tape. Frank came in and started laughing when the video tape showed Rachel telling the story of how she went backpacking through Western Europe. ‘I love this show.’ He said twirling his spaghetti around his fork.

‘Me too. Do you think we’ll ever have a baby?’ I asked. He shrugged.

‘Maybe, when the time’s right, but if the baby comes unexpectedly I’d still be there for you 100%. Or, you’d come home one day wondering where I am, and you find out 20 years later when you’ve got married to another guy that I became a pole dancer to support the child, but because I was a disappointment I didn’t want my child to ever see me so I never came back.’ He joked. I giggled.

‘Shut up. I don’t care what you are. I just love you, so you’d better stay with us or I’ll hunt you down and chop off your balls.’ I said. We both laughed. He kissed my forehead. Once we finished we cleared up and went into our bedroom.

‘I’ve got an early morning tomorrow. I hate early mornings.’ He said.

‘I have one too. But, as long as you’re my pillow for the time I actually get some sleep, I’ll be able to wake up happy.’ I said. He laughed.

‘You’re so sappy, you know that?’ He asked while poking my nose with his finger. I batted it away.

‘So? I love you.’ I stated.

‘I love you too.’ He said. I stood on our bed.

‘I love you more than the highest mountain.’ I said in a sing-song voice. He laughed and tackled me down onto the mattress. I was in hysterics. I calmed down and began playing with his hair as he kissed me all over. He sends amazing bolts of electricity all over my body at times, and then at other times he’s the cutest human being ever and I just want to give him an ice cream, and then the other times he acts like my best friend like we were in school. That’s how we met, and how we got together. He has all these different and amazing qualities about him. He’s particularly sexy when he’s angry. I just love his temper. I love everything about him from his soft, black locks of hair and his gorgeous hazel eyes to the bottom of his feet. Although there’s 5’4 and a half of him to love, it is hard at times, but it’s so incredibly worth it. Nothing can stop us from being together. Or at least that’s what I think.

As you can see, this story had a complete makeover. What you may have thought was a tall, straight, blonde lady is now a short, dark haired, gay man. It changed for the better. We all love ourselves some gay men every now and then. That's completely not the point I was trying to make, the point is I hope you like this chapter better, and I hope you love it! Rate and review guys! I must see some rates and reviews for this version. Now, because my foot is itchy, and I'm pretty sure I'm in the weirdest position known to man, I shall bid you a farewell. I think I'll update the YouTube fic tonight, and I must get the smut email for the new chapter of HCH!!! Gahh! I must update it soon, but I need Shayla's awesome smut scene. We must all be patient as she types her work of art! Haha. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story