Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > New American Classic

5- Sorry

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

Gerard is sorry, but that's not enough cause Hayley is running out of time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-21 - Updated: 2012-11-21 - 2033 words

?Blocked
- Now dance fucker, dance.-



**



“This isn’t funny.” I’d been standing in place for several minutes now. Where was Gerard? I wish he would come back. I felt safer with him around, though I wasn’t sure if he would help me if it came down to it. He was obviously on Frank’s side since he’d helped kidnap me but there was something innocent about him, in the way that he didn’t seem to know that Frank hated me.

“I think it is.” Frank’s foot made contact with the back of one of my knees causing me to fall forward on to my knees. He laughed. “Well, this is a great position for you.”

“What happened to you?” I spit out, horrified with his actions.

There was movement but I could see nothing. I flinched as I felt Frank’s warm breath upon my face. “I grew up.” He breathed out.

“No- no, you didn’t.” I replied. “If anything… you’ve grown down Frank. This is childish revenge for what, breaking up with you? Relationships don’t last forever. Didn’t your parents teach you coping methods?”

The sharp smack traveled through the room, vibrating around the room as it seemed to bounce off the walls. The resounding silence spoke volumes and Frank said nothing.

“So, this is what growing up is?” I dryly asked, bringing my hand up to caress my cheek.

Frank still said nothing.

I didn’t move, remaining on my knees on the floor.

I wouldn’t be all that surprised if Frank executed me in this fashion, though then my blood would probably get all over his carpet and that would be bad- for him, since that’s all that seemed to currently matter to him.

I flinched as I felt warm air blow on to my ear. “If you move out of place then I’ll have to think up some… unique punishment. That could be fun.” Frank’s whispered words sent a chill through my body. It wasn’t how he used to be.

Something had gone wrong, and it couldn’t have just been our break up.

I listened as Frank’s heavy footsteps faded away. I knew he could easily sneak up on me though. I couldn’t see a damn thing and I wasn’t going to test him by pulling my blindfold off. I did value my life, even if he didn’t. I wasn’t going to play around with him when he was obviously having some sort of mental break down.

Time passed but I wasn’t sure how much. I had gone from counting sheep, to counting all the ways that Frank could kill me- or torture me.

It wasn’t looking good.

My knees hurt, as did my cheek.

I was starting to space out as the door opened. The noise brought me to full attention, and I waited. I couldn’t tell if the door had opened from the inside or out. Frank either could’ve left- or someone could have come.

Soon enough the mystery was solved.

“What are you doing?” It was Gerard.

At first I wasn’t sure that he was talking to me and so I remained quiet. Then I heard footsteps and the floor in front of me creaked. “Why are you kneeling here?” He asked, and this time his voice was much closer.

“I-” I started attempting to explain when Frank’s voice cut in.

“I told her to.” Frank answered so simply, as if it was normal.

Gerard sounded confused. “What? Why would you do that?”

“’Cause you’re the one that dragged her out here and I was doing shit in my room.” Frank answered. “I didn’t need her to get in the way.” It sucked to have people talking about you, right in front of you- while you were blindfolded. Honestly, if I was given the chance I’d probably never do it again.

“Fine, then she can hang out in my fucking bedroom.” Gerard snapped, sounding frustrated. “Here is your fucking food.” I heard some rustling and figured a bag had been handed over.

“She can come in now. I’m finished.” Frank replied uneasily.

“No, I think it’s better if she stays in my room.” Gerard answered. “Plus B- you know who wanted you to help him with something.”

“You know who?” Frank responded, sounding annoyed. “His name is fucking Bob. Are you really worried about her knowing Bob’s name? Bob is one of the most fucking common names ever.”

“Yeah, well if she puts all of our names together then she could figure out just who Bob is.” Gerard responded in frustration. “You need a break from her dude. Just chill.”

“We have only had her for one day!” Frank answered. “She’s fine in my room.”

“We can switch off to keep from getting frustrated.” Gerard suddenly sounded calm. “It will keep things from getting heated in this apartment.”

Frank sighed. “Right. So I’m going to Bob’s. Have fun… fucking whore.” The end sounded slightly muffled, and then the door slammed shut.

I was still awkwardly in place- kind of assuming that something bad was going to happen. I was in the position for bad things to happen- in more than one way.

I heard footsteps again and then Gerard chuckled. “Well, I’m not really sure which of us he was calling a whore.” He joked, continuing from there with a more serious tone. “He’s just been stressed lately but it’ll be fine. You won’t have to worry about any of this soon enough. We will finalize the ransom soon enough and then it’s in your Dad’s hands.”

I didn’t say anything as I thought over my predicament.

“Er, are you going to get off of your knees now?” Gerard awkwardly asked.

I could feel my cheeks heat as I bit my bottom lip. Truth be told my legs were kind of numb. I wasn’t even sure I’d be able to stand after being in this position for so long.

Gerard’s voice was suddenly a lot closer again. “Wait… nothing happened while I was gone right?” The question surprised me. What was more surprising though was the concern shown in his tone.

“I- no, not like- no.” My answer came out awkward as it tumbled from my lips.

“Here-” Gerard took hold of my hand. “May I help you up?”

“I’d appreciate it.” I responded. “My legs have kind of turned to jelly.”

Gerard chuckled as he pulled me up, gently placed his hands upon my waist as I began to stand up. As expected my legs were useless and trembled under the sudden weight. Gerard was quite helpful thankfully, and so I leaned against him.

We just stood there for a few minutes. I could hear Gerard breathing, and then his breath caught. His fingers trembled slightly as they moved over my cheek. I winced, surprised at how sensitive the area was. “He hit you?”

“Yes.” I had no reason to lie.

Gerard breathed out and it went silent once again. Then I heard his footsteps and when his voice came out it sounded much further away. “Frank!”

“Sup?” Frank’s voice was filled with frighteningly fake cheer.

“So- when did we decide that hitting girls was okay?” Gerard’s calm tone was terrifying because the hidden anger was clearly heard but it was different from any other anger I’d ever heard. The control just made it so much worse, and I wasn’t quite sure why.

Frank’s response wasn’t immediate. “I don’t have to answer to you.” Frank had his own hidden anger below his answer. His was a lot less hidden than Gerard’s though, though I knew Frank had never been one for control.

“Actually you do.” Gerard responded. “’Cause you’re off your fucking rocker if you think I’m going to stand around and let you slap her around. That’s not why we got her.”

“Well, maybe I should just take her somewhere else. Maybe you aren’t man enough to do this with me.” Frank answered angrily.

“Man enough?” Gerard’s voice rose. “When did hitting women become the manly thing to do? That’s something you never would have said before this Frank. Something is happening to you man. You hit Mikey-” He hit Mikey? “- and now you hit her. That’s not you.”

“I apologized to Mikey. If he can forgive me then why can’t you?” Frank snapped.

“You apologized but you weren’t really sorry. You got pissed ‘cause he kissed some girl you don’t even know, and now you’re slapping that girl around. Something is obviously not right here so what the hell is going on?” Some girl Frank didn’t know? Frank knew me… What was going on?

“I’m just feeling a little frustrated lately.” Frank admitted. “I didn’t mean to hit Mikey and when I apologized I fucking meant it. Don’t question that. Mikey is one of my best fucking friends.”

“So if you’re fine hitting one of your best friends then what chance does this girl have around you? I seriously think you need to cool off. Maybe you should stay at Bob’s tonight.” Gerard suggested.

“Are you kicking me out for this… this bitch?” Frank asked, sounding surprised.

“I am.” Gerard replied.

There was silence and I waited patiently, feeling completely vulnerable. I was at the mercy of either of them. “I won’t be gone long.” Frank snapped. “And when I get back we will be doing things my way, or you’re out. You’re too fucking soft for this shit. I should have known better than to involve you.” There was no response from Gerard. I listened intently as footsteps grew closer.

Breath touched my cheek where I’d been hit and for a second I thought it was Gerard and I relaxed. Then Frank spoke. “Your ass is mine.” Frank whispered angrily. “You can’t hide behind Gerard forever.” Then he pressed his lips to my cheek and his footsteps were followed by the door slamming closed.

“What did he say?” Gerard asked.

I just shrugged.

I didn’t want to say it.

Mostly because it was probably true. I couldn’t hide behind Gerard forever, and Frank would eventually be able to do whatever the hell he wanted to do to me, and I wasn’t quite sure what that was.

“I know you’re upset and you probably don’t trust me-”

“I hope there is a ‘but’ coming up, otherwise you really don’t need to recap on my feelings.” I blurted out.

Gerard chuckled, “There was one but I’m not sure what my words can do in this situation.”

“Er- I’m not really sure words are going to fix anything right now.” I admitted. “I kind of just want- I want… Well, I don’t want this and that’s all I really know.”

“That’s a start.” Gerard softly muttered. “And I know it has to be hard and… and I know we really fucked up but I don’t want to traumatize you. I just want-”

“You just want the money.” I answered.

“Well, yeah.” I could hear how uncomfortable the truth made Gerard. “I’m sorry.”

“Frank wants to hurt me.” I pointed out, wondering how he would react. I really needed to know that I would be okay because I didn’t feel like I would be. Gerard was all I had and I didn’t even know him. I didn’t even know what the hell he looked like.

“No. No he doesn’t.” Gerard sounded like he actually believed what he was saying.

“But… if he did want to then what, would you just let him?” I needed to know.

Gerard was silent for much too long.

Then the truth came out. “I’m sorry.”

And he was- but that would do nothing for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story