Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

Escape Route

by tmbfucks 36 reviews

Someone finds a way to escape the home

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-21 - Updated: 2012-11-21 - 1226 words - Complete

1Moving
Frank's P.O.V

‘I want more nightlights.’ Hozzie said.

‘I’ll ask Emily for you okay?’ Mikey asked.

‘I want a puppy.’ Taylor said.

‘Me too!’ Penina and I exclaimed at the same time.

‘I want to go out.’ Summer complained.

‘Don’t we all?’ Jen asked.

‘I don’t want to be single.’ Gerard whined.

‘Me neither.’ Summer said.

‘I want to stick it to the man.’ Penina said. I giggled and kissed her cheek. I’ve got to say, she’s amazing at everything, and I mean everything. I can’t wait until bed time.

‘I’m bored.’ Mia said. I picked her up and Penina and I snuggled her.

‘Ready for the tickle monster?’ I asked.

‘No!’ Mia shouted, but she was already giggling. I began tickling her and she was squirming and laughing. Penina then joined in, and Mia turned red with laughter. ‘Stop!’ She screeched happily. We did and continued hugging her as she calmed down from her laughing fit. Penina started crawling around the hideout and she started pushing the walls until we heard a creak.

‘Guys, I think I may have found something.’ She said.

‘What?’ Ray asked.

‘I think it’s an escape.’ She answered. She moved the wall a bit more, and a bright light shone inside.

‘Isn’t that next doors garden?’ Gerard asked.

‘Holy crap! It is.’ I said. I went to the gap and closed the new found door. ‘Guys, I think we need to figure out an escape plan.’ I said.

‘Well, why can’t we just go now?’ Mikey asked.

‘Because it’s almost time to go to our rooms, it’d be too soon. Besides, we have no clue where to go.’ Callie said.

‘Okay, tomorrow’s a Saturday, so we figure it out then, and then either tomorrow or Sunday we go.’ Penina suggested.

‘I like that plan.’ Raven said.

‘Okay, listen, no one says anything okay? Not to anyone. We’ll meet in our room tomorrow because I’m too lazy to move in the mornings.’ I said. They all agreed. We went inside and to our rooms.

‘Frank, I want to go to a beach.’ Mia said when she came to say goodnight.

‘We’ll discuss it tomorrow Mia. Who knows? Maybe we will.’ I said as she sat on my lap.

‘I also want to see mummy.’ She said. I sighed.

‘Mia, we can’t. She’s not a nice lady okay? I wish she was, but she’s not. She didn’t want us, but I will never let you down Mia. I love you too much.’ I said giving her a hug.

‘Shayla wants to go to the beach too.’ She said trying to take my mind off our parents.

‘Well, we’ll see. Go to sleep now though. The sooner you sleep the sooner we can decide.’ I said. She hugged me one last time and left the room. I closed the door the same time as Penina came out of the en suite.

‘Frank, remember when we met each other and I almost killed you?’ She asked. I smiled and stifled a giggle.

‘Yeah, what about it?’ I asked.

‘Well, if anyone asks if it was love at first sight, what do we say?’ She asked.

‘Love at first fight.’ I answered giving her a kiss. ‘Penina, Mia really wants to see our mum again, and I keep on telling her that we can’t and that she wasn’t a nice person, but she keeps on insisting. I don’t know what to do.’ I confessed.

‘It’s okay Frankie. I think what she really needs is a female figure in her life that she can trust like a mum or sister. All I ever longed for was someone to care about me.’ She told me.

‘Penina, since I was a little boy I’ve always cared about you.’ I said. She looked like she just walked into a room and forgot what she went in there for in the first place.

‘You confuse me.’ She said. I giggled and shook my head.

‘No, I didn’t mean you specifically. Ever since I was young I wanted to meet my princess. My mum always told me I was her prince, now I don’t know if she meant it, but that’s not the point. The point is that I believed I was a prince, and I wanted to find the right person to be my princess, and that’s obviously you. I vowed to myself that whoever it was would be treated like a princess too. I’d care for her and love her. I’d cheer her up when she was feeling down, and when the time came to it, we’d become king and queen and have our own princes and princesses.’ I explained. She looked so happy.

‘That’s honestly the cutest thing I’ve ever heard. I love you so much.’ She said. I blushed feeling embarrassed.

‘I love you too. So much. Did you ever dream of having a boyfriend or something?’ I asked.

‘Well, I dreamt about my wedding day. I wanted it to be something special and unique, but not way too over the top. Something like getting married somewhere on a day where you know it’s going to snow, so it’d be a snowy wedding outside. We’d have the reception indoors where there was a fireplace and the colour scheme will be white, blue which is my favourite colour, and my husband’s favourite colour too. Our first dance would be to his favourite song as long as I approve of it, because I wouldn’t want it to be something like Nicki Minaj, although, I don’t know what I’d be doing marrying someone with that music taste. I may not know a lot about music other than the fact that she’s shit, but still. Maybe there’d be spaghetti because I love spaghetti, oh, and people can bring their dogs because I love dogs. Who doesn’t like dogs? All of the people we care about would be invited, and it wouldn’t be a religious ceremony because I don’t like all those long prayers. It’d just be the perfect day, but above all, he’d be the perfect husband.’ She explained smiling. She lay down on my pillow and I cuddled her.

‘That sounds like the best way a prince and princess could get married.’ I said. She smiled and she buried her face into my chest. I kissed her hair. I hope one day we get married, and that will be our wedding. The colour scheme would be white, blue and malva, and just like she said, it’d be the perfect day ever.

Hey guys! I don't know what Frank's favourite colour is, but I looked it up and someone said malva, so if anyone knows, let me know please! Haha. I hope you liked this chapter! Soon we shall be escaping the retched home and going some place nice, so if you guys want to suggest places to go, let me know in the reviews. Rate and review. This chapter took me long to write and I don't even know why it did. It just did. Haha. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story