Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Are Forever Cursed

We Are Forever Cursed

by missXzombieXuniverse 1 review

The people in the small town of Raven Falls are on edge when 5 people are found mutilated and 3 more missing. Some people have claimed to see "giant wild dogs" coming out of the woods where the bod...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-09 - Updated: 2012-11-09 - 345 words - Complete

2Exciting
{SHORT INTRODUCTION}


Looking up at the the cresent moon I knew I did not have much time. The pitch black woods staring me straight in the face. Eerie silence taking over the night music of the crickets. I don't know where to go. My friends know of the curse my brother and I possess, but sometimes it is not enough. I feel like I am missing something. A twig snaps behind me and i can feel the warm night air sifting in to a cold breeze. I am being hunted I don't want to be found out, but I am a monster and I eventually have to be killed. I am most worried about my brother I want to send him away. Ofcourse he refuses to go saying we need to stick together. My friends and my band mates need to protect themselves I don't know how much longer they can be in the safe zone, once my brother and I get a smell of flesh and fresh blood it is hard to contain ourselves. I can now smell blood carrying in the wind. It smells so sweet, so angelic. I lick my lips and quickly go searching for the person responsible for the most beautiful smelling blood. I have to have it, I need to taste it. I can hear music in the distance The Used I think. Getting closer I can feel the heat of a bon fire and hear the sounds of people laughing and singing. I make my way through the trees and see her sitting by herself smoking a cigarette the smell is coming from her. She is very pretty, but i still want the taste of flesh on my tounge. To many witnesses around I will have to convince her to leave into the woods with me. I prop myself in front of her and put out my hand. "Hi I am Annabelle". she says with an all knowing smirk on her lips. I look deep into her honey brown eyes.
" Gerard way it is nice to meet you".
Sign up to rate and review this story