Categories > Cartoons > Justice League Unlimited > DC Shadow

Metropolis new boy

by Sageof6way

Category: Justice League Unlimited - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-22 - Updated: 2012-11-22 - 1877 words

?Blocked
I don’t own Justice League or Naruto
DC Shadow
Metropolis New Boy

After the Joker incident; Batman was weary of the Hakarikage. Naruto was currently in school paying attention for once. Naruto was thinking about Batman and who he was “he is skilled in fighting from what I hear; even though I never faced him,” thought Naruto.
School was let out and Naruto was walking with his two friends Tim Drake and Barbara Gordon “Naruto you want to come over; Alfred could drive you,” said Tim
Naruto shakes his head “I don’t want to impose on your guardian,” said blond.
Tim waves him over “you’re not going to impose,” he said.
Naruto shrugs his shoulders and heads to the Bentley driven by the butler “My word Naruto I take it Tim is inviting you over?” asked the kind man.
Naruto smiles “if you don’t mind Mr. Pennyworth,” he said.”Call me Alfred; Naruto,” he said.
Naruto smiles “Okay Alfred,” he said as he and Tim get in the car.

They get to the mansion and walk in “Mr. Wayne we have a visitor, Master Tim brought a friend over,” said Alfred.
The billionaire walks in wearing a suit “you must be Naruto; it a pleasure to meet you,” he said sticking out his hand.
Naruto smiles and shakes the man hand “strong grip,” said Bruce.
“A pleasure Mr. Wayne,” said Naruto with a smile.
“Strange he has the same energy as Batman,” thought Naruto.
“Alfred why don’t you get some h’orderves and I will chat with our company,” said Bruce.
Naruto smiles “I don’t want to be a bother Mr. Wayne,” he said. Bruce smile “none at all; please stay,” he said
The three sat down with the food and ate after about two hours Naruto decided to leave. He was taken home by Alfred.
Naruto got to his apartment and locked the door “I think now is the time to do my patrol,” he thought as he puts on his cloak and mask.
Naruto jumps out of the window under the darkness of the night. He heads to downtown Gotham and sees a black cat suit wear female breaking into a jewelry store.
“Let us see that must be Catwoman that I heard about,” he thought
Naruto grabs a dull kunai and throws it hitting the wall next to the thief “Naughty Neko-chan,” said Naruto as he warps in front of her.
Catwoman turns around “well I was excepting Batman to show up not the new hero,” she said.
Naruto smirks “I get that a lot,” he said
Catwoman snaps her fingers and a Tiger appears. Naruto raises an eyebrow “you really are obsessed about cats?” he asked.
Naruto sighed “very well; here kitty, he said as the Tiger jumped but Naruto grabs it by the body and throws it behind him. The Giant cat gets back up as Naruto goes through hand seal “Genjutsu: Feather Illusion,” he said as the Tiger falls asleep.
Naruto turns around and dodges a whip “I didn’t know you were into the scene Neko-chan.
She snaps her wipe but Naruto catches it in his hand “any other tricks,” he asked bored.
Catwoman jumps at him swipes him with her claws but can’t land a hit. Naruto lightly kicks her sending her back a few feet. Catwoman seeing her defeat at hand surrenders.
The police come and arrest her as Batman jumps down “alright why did you interfere?” asked Batman
Naruto glared at batman “She would have gotten away with valuables,” said the ninja.
Naruto warps away “strange individual; what is his deal,” thought the dark knight.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naruto appeared at his apartment “damnit that man is clueless,” he thought
Naruto goes to bed but is brought into his mindscape `and sees his tenant on a mountain “why did you call me Ryushin?” asked the blond
The gold scaled dragon lands in front “I have a gift for you,” he said as a scroll drops on to the ground from thin air.
Naruto looks curiously at it “what is this?” he asked.
The dragon locks eyes with Naruto “It is the dragon summoning contract and can be used with any other contract.
Naruto bows “thank you,” he said.
“I might teach you the sage mode for the dragons but latter when I know you are ready.
Exit mindscape

Naruto woke up and headed to school; he gets to the office and goes to the secretary of Admissions.
“Mrs. Kale,” said Naruto.
The black haired woman looks up “What do you need Naruto,” she asked kindly.
“Did you get the letter,” he asked.
The woman smiled “yes moving,” she said.
Naruto smiled “that is right,” he said.
I am going to Metropolis High to study Journalism,” he said.
The kind woman smiles “everything is in order; hope you do well,” she said.
Naruto leaves the school and walks away “I am going to miss this place but not the crime,” said Naruto before he warps away.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
A week later Naruto was in Metropolis High in Journalism class when the principle came over the loud speaker “would Mr. Uzumaki please come to the office,” said a female’s voice.
Naruto walked to the office and saw four people. One was the female principle the other two Naruto know by reputation.
One was a black haired man well built and had glasses. The other one was a female with a purple dress and shirt she had black hair.
Naruto looked at the other person had white hair on the side and was balding.
“Naruto the Dailey Planet read your story about human rights in the world during one of your assignments; they would like offer an internship,” said the principle.
Naruto smiled “I would be happy to accept,” he said
The woman steps up “I am Lois Lane and this is Clark Kent and the editor Perry White,” said the female reporter.
The man with black hair shakes Naruto hand “it is a pleasure to meet you,” he said.
Naruto smiled “Ditto Mr. Kent,” he said
The older man shakes Naruto hands “hope to see great stories from you,” said Mr. White.
Naruto smiles “I won’t disappoint,” he said.
Now you will be exempt for all afternoon classes for the remainder of the school year,” said the Principle.

Naruto walks out and heads to his apartment he is renting.
He goes into his mindscape.
Mindscape
Ryushin I need to start training if you can help,” said Naruto.
The dragon flies “yes you are doing very well in the final tier of the raising Dragon Style,” said the dragon.
“I was wondering if you can teach me the style known as Myu Tai?” asked Naruto
“I am sorry I know of it but it’s not one I use,” said the dragon.
“Do you know any other style?” asked Naruto
The dragon smiles “I know the one for nine demons; let’s start with the Fox style,” said the dragon as he transformed into a human with gold hair and a golden gi.
“The fox style is actually a countering style and punishes your opponent failing to land a blow,” said the dragon as he goes into the stance.
Naruto copies the stance and goes through the katas.
Real World a few days later
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naruto has mastered the fox style and has started to learn sword form known as the eight arms which was used by Killer Bee.
Naruto got adjusted at the Planet and was considered the jokester of the Planet due to his easygoing
Naruto nodded and left and went to his desk. Clark walked up with Lois “Hey Naruto you want to get some lunch,” asked Clark.
Naruto’s stomach growled “I guess that is a yes,” said Naruto as he closes his computer after saving his work.
The three head downtown and head to the deli the three had lunch as went back to the planet and finished up the day
It was night and Naruto was looking out the skyline “it’s a beautiful night,” he said as he went to bed.
In his mindscape while sleeping Ryushin was teaching Naruto different style and Naruto proved to be a quick learner by mastering the monkey style. As well as get the contract for the Bijuu of the style he mastered.
Naruto has the Contract for the Fox, The monkey and octopus demons. Naruto was in high spirits next morning and went to school and studied.
Naruto went did some assignment for the Planet but was thinking of trying to come up with a way to have a second income “I got it,” he thought.
Naruto work double as he was writing story of his life changing the character and appearances.
Naruto took it to a publisher and they offered a decent cut of the royalties and Naruto kept the copyright to the book.
Naruto was walking around Metropolis Park when he saw a rocket head to the city. Naruto blinked “that is something you don’t see every day,” he thought as he left the park into the forest and changed his cloths and performed hand seals “Summoning Jutsu,” said Naruto as he Summons a midsized Raven.
“We need to catch that rocket can you do it,” he thought.
The Raven nodded and took off scaring the locals as it caught up with the rocket. Naruto looked at the person controlling the rocket and saw a young woman with what appeared to be a flight suit.
The woman looks next to her and smiles “alright lets party,” she said as she accelerated getting past Naruto
Naruto reveal his right eyes and warp off the Raven. On the rocket the woman smiles “I thought he would keep up,” she said.
She looks in front of her and sees Naruto standing on the rocket “are you crazy,” said Naruto.
The woman does a barrel roll hoping to shake off the ninja. Naruto punches the Rocket as he grabs the woman and warps the rocket to the ocean with his Sharingan and free falls.
Naruto warp himself and the woman to the ground. The police come and arrest the woman “I always love a wild man,” she said.
Naruto turns around and walks away “try not to endanger any more people for your thrills,” he said.
Naruto warps away and reappears on a building behind a man with a cape “you know it’s not nice to spy on people Superman,” said Naruto.
The Hero turns around “who are you?” asked the man of steel.
Naruto smirked “you can call me Hakarikage; Superman,” he said
Superman looks at Naruto mask “interesting,” he said
Naruto smile “your X ray vision is useless,” he said.
Superman shuts his eyes off “why can’t I see past your mask?” he asked
Naruto shrugs “trade secrete Superman; bye,” he said as he disappears.
Superman flies off and Naruto reappears where he was standing “the heroes here are easy to fool,” said Naruto to himself.
Naruto shunshins out and gets to his apartment and gets ready to go to work. Naruto walks out of the building and grabs a cab and heads to the planet.

End
Sign up to rate and review this story