Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mistaken Identity

Chapter 5

by The-Corpse 5 reviews

Awkward moments.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-11-22 - Updated: 2012-11-23 - 1746 words

5Original
Chapter 5:
Rose's P.O.V.

Before I could even let out a scream I felt a pair of lips on mine.

It didn't feel forceful at all it actually felt passionate and romantic. I guess that's how I figured my first kiss would be like. The hands that had me pinned to the terrace's railing, were now around my waist. My hands were slowly going up this person's strong muscles. When they finally pulled away, I felt like I was under a spell or something, just the way they held me up was lovely. Coming out of my dream-state, I see the face of my....well, I don't know what to call him. My attacker? Whoever it was they could continue to just kiss me. I don't really mind.
My icy blue eyes came to stare right into a beautiful haze color. Gerard.

"Hi" he says with a goofy grin plastered on his face. "Hi" I guess I still haven't come down from my high yet. I felt up high in the clouds, like nothing in the world mattered. I could definatetly say that Gerard Way was my drug. "Hi" Gerard said again. "You've already said that!" I say giggling, okay why was I acting like a two-year old. 'Gerard and Rose sitting in a tree K-I-S-' I heard Malcolm sing before I did the old stretch trick, pushing him off the terrace. Half a minute later I hear a splash. Guess he landed safely.....Bummer.

"I'm Sorry I couldn't help my self" Gerard says as he nuzzles into my neck. I feel his breathing there, and I shiver when I felt him put light kisses on the side of my neck. This I was definatetly not expecting.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. "Zendaya? Are you in there?" I hear coming from the other side. Gerard started to panic, as he and I both knew we weren't supposed to be in each others room. Not unless we were married.....which that will never happen and I need a plan!. "Hide!" I silently yelled so that only Gerard could hear me. He ran into my bedroom and into the closet closing the doors behind him. "Zendaya!" I heard Madame Muir scream before I could even get to the door it was pulled open by her.
"Answer me when I call you child! Now I am your mother and you shall respect me!" she says in that snobby and nasily tone of hers. "Your not my mother..." I didn't really meant it for it to sound so loud it just kind of slip out. And well, it was partially true?...

I look up just in time to see the hurt expression on her face, but what was soon replaced by a commanding and angry look. "That is it! You are grounded until tomorrow, When the Iero Family arrives they did not leave Scottland and have their son fly out here to see some ignorant child!" she said with one more huff. She then turn to leave, but halfway out the door she stopped and said "You will just have to entertain yourself with whatever you find in this room!" and with that said she left, slamming the door behind her.
I look over to the closet door. "Yep I could live with that last demand!" I say before walking over to it.

Openning the closet doors, Gerard was standing there with a huge smile on his face. "You heard her you gotta entertain youself with whatever was in the room"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the night I was just making out with Gerard. It was heavenly to say the least. He left around midnight as we weren't supposed to be doing that, It would probably bring 'disgrace' on both of put families. After Gerard had left, I decided to keep calling Zendaya. And surprise, surprise! She still wasn't picking up the phone. You know I'm getting the feeling that she sat me up. Though I'm not exactly complaining I really did want to go back home and see my parents once more. But somehow I knew that it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. That is if I can't find Zendaya.

I awoke in my sleeping gown, it was silk and oh so cozzy and so was the bed. I felt as if I was sleeping on a cloud last night I sat up a bit as a knock came from my bedroom door. "Come in!" and in came the same maid only carrying silver tray with her. "Your breakfast, chocolate-chip pancakes and some tea, as you order Miss" she puts the tray on my a little table that was now placed on my lap. "Thank you" I say as I start to dig in." You have a lot of things planned for today, In the Morning you have a grand openning for the new children's hospital, at 9 it you are checking everything seems in order for the The Iero's Arrival, Signore Way wants you present for lunch at 12 around the city. He wants to see the sights. At 3 you need to arrive at your clothing line as there was a problem while you were gone. At 5 is when The Iero's Arrive and dinner , it does not end until 8pm" she continued. "The rest of the night is free" I would like to properly thank her but I juat didn't know her name and it would be rude and kind of weird for me to ask her. "Thank you, then I should get ready then" I say as I finished up my pancakes and coffee, once I was done putting down my uttensils the tray was already out of my lap. The maid had carried it to the small cart outside the room. By now I was standing up and looking at Zendaya's phone. No missed calls. No new messages.

I sigh, yep she sat me up. "May I draw your bath Miss?" the maid says as she walked back into the room. "Yes you may."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood beside Gerard at the Children's Hospital. My step-mother continued on and on about this and that, but I wasn't exactly listening, heck I couldn't even think with Gerard standing so close to me. Today was pretty sunny so we were all just wearing normal clothing. I wore a summer dress and flats, my hair was up in a ponytail. I had only little eyeliner on so I looked pretty natural.

As my step-mother continues to talk, I had notice a little section were there were a few kids playing. From what little I could see, most of them had casts on. I figure no one is gonna miss me for a few minutes if I go and play with them a bit. So slowly but ever so slowly, I walked backwards until I was out of sight. Luckly for me I went by unnoticed. When entering the little room they were in I noticed there where no adults here. Well what if someone gets hurt? Oh well I will just stay hete until someone returns.

"Hi kids!" I say while waiving at them, all that I did receive were huge smiles and loud hellos. This kids must've been at least 5 to twelve. "Excuse me Princess?" A little girl, who did not look older than 7-years old, said while pulling at the bottom of my dress."Yes?" I say scrunching down to her level. "Can you read us a story?" She asks. "Sure and what's your name?"I ask as she handed me the story book. "I'm Karina" she says before she rans off to gather everyone around me. I sat downin the middle, looking about the audience I saw Malcolm in there. And I can finally say that he is behaving.

I began to read 'Jack and The Beanstalk'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't sure anything was wrong back at the party decorations. As it neared 12, I had now changed into some more decent clothing. Just a normal pair of black skinny jeans and old Misfits tee and black converse my hair was down and straighten and I had the same make up from last night. I just really liked the way it made my eyes pop.

I walk down the stairs to find Gerard already standing there. He had black skinny jeans a white tee and leather jacket with the same pair of black converse from last night. Did we look like royalty?.... Yeah.... Don't answer that.
"Nice" I say as I step in front of him looking him up and down. "Your not to bad yourself. Come kn!" he says as he grabs my hand leading me outside. Only to come across a black and red motorcycle. Gerard handed me a helmet. When I said I wanted to do something crazy with my life, I kind of meant it. This seemed crazy enough.

I put on the helmet and jumped on the motorcycle, holding onto Gerard very tightly as if my life depended on it. I heard him chuckle before he took off.

Later we had arrived at some little restaurant. "Here we are" Gerard says as he takes off his helmet. I take mine off and jump off the bike as does Gerard. "My Grandma and I liked to fly out here whenever we could and just grab a bite to eat" he said as he looked at the two-story building. "come on" he said breaking out of his trance amd grabbing my hand.
Inside it felt more hommie. "Signore Gerard!" Said the skinny man that came from behind the counter to hug him. "Come sta mio figlio? Stessa vecchia tabella?" (How are you old friend? Same old table?) the man said to which Gerard responded "Sto bene, solo una visita in giro e sì stesso tavolo" ( I'm good, visiting around and yeah sure same table) he says smiling down at me. The man replied with a "Okay! Tu e la signora mi segua!"(Okay! You and the lady follow me) he said before leading the way up the stairs.

You know that awkward moment when to people are talking a different language and all that is going through your mind is....Dafuq?... Well that is what I felt like right now.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry if it's too short, but it is something at least. Also a big sorry if my Italian is a bit rusty, it'kind of been a while. Any ways

Rate & Review!*
Sign up to rate and review this story