Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She Always Gets What She Wants

Chapter 12

by xFuRiEx 3 reviews

Brittany was jealous and that's why she was so furious with me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-11-23 - Updated: 2012-11-23 - 2291 words

1Funny
It took me a week to update and this is all I give you? I know, I suck, lol! But this chapter was necessary/kind of important in order for the rest of the story to continue and the next chapter will make up for this boring one.
xoxo

*

"Frank, no! Stop, please, don't," Amy begged, holding her hands out in front of her in order to keep me at a safe distance. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

My smirk grew wider, "Oh, so you didn't mean to call gay?"

"I didn't say you're gay. I just..."

"Called me a girl?" I finished the sentence for her, taking a step closer to the blonde beauty.

"No," she hurriedly jumped back, stretching her arms out even further and grabbing onto my arms to make sure that I didn't get any closer. "I simply noted that you won't survive prison, because you look like jailbait."

"And there you did it again!" I exclaimed in fake shock before pouncing on her.

"No, no, nooo! Frank, please! I'm ticklish!"

"I can tell," I giggled, digging my fingers into her sides.

"I meant it as a compliment. You're cute!"

"Cute, huh? That's not good enough."

The girl shrieked and tried to wriggle her way out from under me, but I had her pinned on the couch and she was practically wetting herself. I've never seen anyone this ticklish before. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she rolled around laughing.

"Okay! Okay, okay, okay! You are fucking hot, Frank Iero!" she screamed and I stepped back.

She gasped for air and looked up at me with her big grey eyes, clearly begging me not to do that again.

"I won't touch you," I promised her with my hands up in the air. "But you deserved that."

"I give you a compliment and you torture me in return. I don't see how that is fair," she scoffed, sitting up and fixing her hair.

I smiled innocently and plopped down on the couch next to her.

"Maybe next time you'll remember that adorable isn't necessarily a good thing to call a guy, unless of course he's gay in which case I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Are you talking from experience?" she asked teasingly.

"I can tickle you again," I threatened and her eyes grew wide. "No, I'm not gay at least not the last time I checked. Gerard and I have fooled around once or twice, but that was simply to piss off homophobes or because we were bored."

Amy started laughing next to me, clutching her stomach, "Ow, it still hurts. You nearly killed me."

"Whoa, we leave you two alone for five minutes and you bring down the place," Ray noted, coming into the small recording studio with the rest of the guys following short on his heels, hands full of take out packages.

"We're just sitting here and talking," I responded innocently.

"That's why Amy looks like a bird attempted to make a nest in her hair," Mikey noticed.

Gerard's eyes narrowed slightly at me and then he shook his head with a chuckle.

"Poor Amy."

"Thank you!" Amy exclaimed, getting to her feet. "Your friend here is merciless and nearly caused me to laugh myself to death."

"That's Frank," Gerard nodded. "Unlimited energy and just plain limitless."

"Hey, I'm not that bad," I said defensively. "Besides, you all know that you love me the way I am."

"We do," Gerard chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"Frank, please don't scare Amy away," Matt pleaded. "I like her."

"Nah, Amy loves me too," I stated cockily, moving up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist. "Right, Amy? What did you say I was? Oh yeah, fucking hot," I grinned smugly.

"That was an involuntary admission. I had no choice!" she said, shooting me down.

"You still love me," I insisted, planting a kiss on her cheek and releasing her from my grip. "Let's eat so we can get back to recording."

*

"Ah, fuck," I sighed, realizing that I had to walk all the way home from the studio as soon as all the guys left.

Everyone went to see their girlfriends and I just happened to be the only one who didn't have one. To top it all off, I came here with Gerard and now had no way to get home other than walking. I used to walk a lot when I was still living in New York, but it's been a while since and I haven't been walking so much lately. The only time I actually walked a distance was when I walked over to the Ways' house and they didn't exactly live miles away like my house was from the tiny recording studio which just happened to be at the other end of town. Maybe I needed the exercise. I was about half way down the road when a white Jeep slowed down next to me.

"Hey, Frank! Need a ride?"

It was Amy. I thought she'd left already.

"I live on the other side of town," I informed her.

"I don't mind dropping you off. Get in," she said, smiling brightly.

"Cool," I grinned, walking over and getting in on the passenger's side. "Thanks a lot. I honestly wasn't looking forward to the long trek home," I said gratefully.

"No problem," the female assured me, putting the car into gear and starting off towards my house.

We made small talk all the way home and about ten minutes later the car pulled up in my street.

"Thanks. I owe you one," I told her, getting out.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you pay me back eventually," she joked. "See you around."

"Bye!"

I stepped back from the car window and waved as she drove away. I started up the small garden path, but quickly changed my direction and made my way over to the Ways' house. I knocked on the front door and Mrs. Way answered after a few moments.

"Hello, Frank. This is a surprise! The boys aren't home," she told me.

"I know, Mrs. Way. I'm actually looking for Brittany."

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Oh, okay. Well come on in. I think she's in her room," the middle aged woman spoke, stepping aside to allow me to enter.

"Thanks," I smiled, walking past her and heading straight for her daughter's bedroom, knocking on the door.

"Go away!"

"Brittany, it's me, Frank."

The door was forcefully yanked open and the blonde teen glared hard at me.

"I know it's you that's why I said go away. I'm not in the mood," she snarled.

I stopped the door right before she slammed it in my face and bit my lip to keep from letting out a string of profanities.

"I'm confused. What the hell is your problem?"

Brittany had her back turned to me as she busied herself with things on her desk.

"I don't have a problem in the world, Frank. Honestly. Today is just not the day to annoy the crap out of me so if you came here looking for entertainment, you might as well leave right now."

"What did I do for you to suddenly hate me again?" I asked genuinely confused.

Things have been going well between us the last couple of weeks. We still had our moments, but we argued a lot less. I wasn't aware of doing anything to change that and that's why her sudden change of attitude baffled me so much.

"Nothing, Frank!" she snapped, spinning around to face me. "You did absolutely nothing wrong and that's what pisses me off so much. I have no right to be mad at you, but I am!"

I didn't think it was possible, but I was even more confused now than I was mere seconds ago.

"Just go away," she muttered, turning away from me again. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I was definitely going to leave her in her current state of mind, because it's not like she was going to hate me even more the next day. Right.

"Talk to me, Brittany. Tell me what's wrong."

She ignored my request and concentrated on whatever she was busy doing. I knew that the only way I was going to get anything out of her was by enraging her even more. It might backfire badly, but it was the only way I knew how and maybe I wasn't smart enough to just leave in the hope that she'd sleep it off. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm not leaving until you give me a proper answer."

"Frank, don't," she said warningly.

"I'm not afraid of you," I said earnestly. "And you can't tell me what to do."

That ought to get her attention.

"I know I can't tell you what to do," she gritted through her teeth.

"I bet you hate that."

A satisfied smirk made its way onto my face as I knew this last statement was true. I felt her body go rigid and I realized that an explosion was not far behind.

She didn't disappoint either, because she spun around and shoved me away from her.

"I don't care if you're horny to the point of exploding. I'm not in the mood! Why don't you go fuck your other girlfriend?"

"My...what?" I gawked at her in honest surprise.

"I saw you, okay! Please don't insult me by lying to my face," she said crossly.

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Damn it, Frank! The blonde, you know the one you came home with."

Suddenly all the pieces seemed to fall into place and I had trouble suppressing my laughter. Brittany was jealous and that's why she was so furious with me. She saw Amy dropping me off at home and that's what this was all about.

"Brittany, listen to me. The person you saw dropping me off at home was Amy. She's the band's legal rep. She only gave me a ride home, because the rest of the guys all went out with their girlfriends and I was left without a ride. She was nice enough to offer and I wasn't going to turn it down."

My response seemed to catch her off guard, because she almost looked regretful for reacting the way she did, but as expected her eyes caught fire again and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"If she's just the band's legal representative, what was she doing at the studio during your recording process?"

"As far as I know, she's still pretty new to the business so she doesn't exactly have hundreds of clients demanding her time. I guess she hangs out at the studio when she has nothing else to do. She gets along with the band pretty well."

"Someone needs to tell her what the limits of her duties are," the blonde grumbled quietly.

I smiled, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"You don't have anything to be jealous about. There's nothing going on between me and Amy. I promise."

"I'm not..." she started to protest, but I silenced her with one look.

Brittany sighed deeply, "I believe you. I don't know why, but I do. Sorry for acting like a jealous girlfriend."

"Your first apology," I couldn't help noticing. "I should get rides home with other women more often. It brings out another side of you."

"Screw you," she chuckled, playfully shoving me.

"Can I stay now?"

"Yes, you may," she smiled, leaning forward to peck my lips. "Make yourself at home. I promise I'll behave."

"I hope so. For a moment there I was kind of fearing for my life," I joked, falling down on her bed.

"I thought you weren't afraid of me?" the green-eyed beauty shot back.

"I'm not, I'm just saying, you're quite terrifying when you're spitting fire and shouting out profanities..."

One of her pillows connected with my head and I laughed, screaming dramatically.

"Help, crazy person attacking me!"

"Shut up, Frank Iero. I'll be doing the world a favor by getting rid of you," she stated, straddling me with the pillow raised above my head.

"That's not very nice," I pouted and felt the pillow come down on my face.

She was pretty strong for a girl, but I soon gained control, pushing the pillow away and breathing in deeply. I really did wonder about her mental state of mind sometimes. I caught her around the waist and flipped us over.

"Now it's my turn," I told her, grinning evilly before starting to tickle her.

It wasn't the same as tickling Amy, because Brittany wasn't quite as ticklish, but she was clutching her stomach nonetheless and begging me to stop.

"I will do anything," she gasped.

"Anything?" I asked slyly, sitting up.

However, I should've known that she was only lying, because the second I let my guard down, Brittany pushed me off of her and ran out the door.

"Come back here!" I yelled, scrambling off the bed and running after her.

She skidded to a halt when we reached the living room and I crashed into her from behind, having to catch her around the waist to keep her from crashing to the floor.

"If you two are done playing, dinner is ready," Mrs. Way informed us, watching us curiously.

I hurriedly let go of Brittany and stepped away from her.

"Thanks, Mom," she said slightly out of breath, fixing her hair and clothes.

I nodded in agreement and her mom left the room. The two of us burst out laughing and only headed to the kitchen when we calmed down enough to breathe. This was going to be an interesting dinner.
Sign up to rate and review this story